ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyori faked a laughter to get kiss from DaeSung and GDragon?

+9
strawberrybj
Teeenarh
dragonninja598000
toocutedoggy
rabu_xiah
smile
T.Kay
hZKitty
Cutie
13 posters

Go down

Hyori faked a laughter to get kiss from DaeSung and GDragon? Empty Hyori faked a laughter to get kiss from DaeSung and GDragon?

Post by Cutie Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:42 pm

Hyori faked a laughter to get kiss from DaeSung and GDragon? H10

Singer Hyori has collapsed with love confession from her junior singers Big Bang.

In the 7th episode of SBS “Family Outing” that was aired on 27th July, Hyori was featured along with MC Yoo, Kim Soo Ro, Park Ye Jin, Lee Cheon Hwi, Yoo Jung Shin and Big Bang members DaeSung and GDragon.

In this episode, the Family members have to play a “saranghae” game. The game goes by: members have to give the person sitting next to him or her a look and then give a love confession by saying “saranghae”. And the person receiving the love confession, have to refrain from talking and the game moves on. For players who smile will receive a forfeit which is a kiss from that the 2 persons sitting next to him or her.

Accidentally on this episode, the two persons sitting beside Hyori were Big Bang DaeSung and GDragon. And Hyori had received a kiss from DaeSung and GDragon, which had caused a lot of complaints from other Family members when they saw the restrained look on Hyori’s face.
GDragon’s confession goes by, “I had felt that since a long time ago, so it is love” and Hyori had a tiny laughing sound. With that Yoo Jae Seok and Yoon Jung Shin protested by, “What is this?”, “This is not right..” voicing the doubt about Hyori’s laugh.

Hyori had then continue by bursting out in laughters, despite the strong protests from other Family members. It had seemed that there is a possibility of enduring the laughter but Hyori had intentionally laughed to receive the forfeit.

source: gonews
translations: kbites
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :
Hyori faked a laughter to get kiss from DaeSung and GDragon? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hyori faked a laughter to get kiss from DaeSung and GDragon? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Hyori faked a laughter to get kiss from DaeSung and GDragon? Empty Re: Hyori faked a laughter to get kiss from DaeSung and GDragon?

Post by hZKitty Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:12 pm

"Accidentally" is the key word when describing all that episode LOL
hZKitty
hZKitty
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 351
Warning :
Hyori faked a laughter to get kiss from DaeSung and GDragon? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hyori faked a laughter to get kiss from DaeSung and GDragon? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://hellozkitty.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Hyori faked a laughter to get kiss from DaeSung and GDragon? Empty Re: Hyori faked a laughter to get kiss from DaeSung and GDragon?

Post by T.Kay Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:20 pm

who wouldn't 'accidentally' laugh to get a kiss from big bang?!
I WOULD. ;]]
T.Kay
T.Kay
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 71
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by smile Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:02 pm

can't blame her.... hahaha i would totally do the same too!
smile
smile
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 102
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by rabu_xiah Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:02 pm

she laughed the first time and got a kiss, but the second time she laughed and they were like eh~ you faked it. and shes like fine fine fine~ i'll do it again. and it didnt happen again. she ended up not receiving the second kiss anyway. lol. and G-dragon laughed when he asked, "Do you WANT to kiss, or receive a kiss?" basically saying you want me to kiss you or you want tol kiss me, givng hyori a freebie XD~ which was funny. hyori was so happy XD and G dragon laughed because she wanted to and it was really cute and sweet. Nothing weird

i dont get what the big deal is.

rabu_xiah
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:07 pm

keke, yes, a dream come true for Hyori but a sign of *jealous* of me ....haha
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:11 pm

lol. omg. whatever not that important.

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
Hyori faked a laughter to get kiss from DaeSung and GDragon? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Hyori faked a laughter to get kiss from DaeSung and GDragon? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by Teeenarh Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:58 am

hahah who wouldnt? xD
i will eheheh
Teeenarh
Teeenarh
SYP Graphics Artist
SYP Graphics Artist

Number of posts : 431
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:22 am

haahaha...i don't blame hyori...it's funny anyway... XD
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:19 pm

XD umm so it was a big deal? hehe what happened is funny indeed~
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by aznsaranghae Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:29 pm

faking laughter to get kiss... hahaha who wouldn't. ahhaa. but i guess it was a big deal or something. but anyways, thank you for sharing.
aznsaranghae
aznsaranghae
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 701
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://www.myspace.com/miss_vicky

Back to top Go down

Post by sylph8 Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:37 pm

lol who wouldn't she's lucky to be kissed by daesung and gdragon

sylph8
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 23
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by xtraycee Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:40 am

haha, faking laughter to get a kiss from Daesung and G-Dragon...
what sane girl wouldn't do that? XD
xtraycee
xtraycee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 247
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://www.myspace.com/29638080

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down