ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is the Wonder Girls' Sixth Member?,

+9
strawberrybj
steph
Sham_chan
dragonninja598000
toocutedoggy
akirou
xjjjLOVE
yunho<33
Cutie
13 posters

Go down

girls - Who is the Wonder Girls' Sixth Member?, Empty Who is the Wonder Girls' Sixth Member?,

Post by Cutie Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:39 pm

girls - Who is the Wonder Girls' Sixth Member?, Wonder12

Nation’s Little Sisters” Wonder Girls who has been garnering lots of popularity lately with “So Hot” has been signed on to model KTF Ever. They will use their unique dance and song of “So Hot” for the CF because it fits in well with their product concept. A JYPE spokesperson explained, “KTF clean and wholesome image is very alike with the Wonder Girls and we had favorable discussions which led to the Wonder Girls clinching the deal.”

The CF has however created attention by news of a ‘Wonder Girls 6th member’. During the filming, the Wonder Girls expressed that they would love to continue to work with this new member for their ‘Love Call’ event which heightened everyone’s curiosity (probably just a marketing gimmick, don’t read too much into it). Another attention grabbing headline was that this was the most lucrative CF deal in history. This KTF Ever CF will be unleashed in early August.

source: wonderland
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :
girls - Who is the Wonder Girls' Sixth Member?, Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100girls - Who is the Wonder Girls' Sixth Member?, Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

girls - Who is the Wonder Girls' Sixth Member?, Empty Re: Who is the Wonder Girls' Sixth Member?,

Post by yunho<33 Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:11 pm

WHOA WHAT?!?!
when did this happen?!
they are having a 6th member?

nvmm i actually read it. hmm

well if ever they do add a 6th member lets hope its HYUN-AH~

yunho<33
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 191
Warning :
girls - Who is the Wonder Girls' Sixth Member?, Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100girls - Who is the Wonder Girls' Sixth Member?, Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

girls - Who is the Wonder Girls' Sixth Member?, Empty Re: Who is the Wonder Girls' Sixth Member?,

Post by xjjjLOVE Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:21 pm

I'm thinking and hoping that it's only for the comercial
because with their status right now it'd probably be the worst thing to add another member!
plus I LOVE LOVE LOVE Wonder Girls the way they are
I don't want them to add any other member
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by akirou Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:17 pm

its a publicity stunt.

akirou
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 63
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://kjpop.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:37 pm

i dun mind Hyun ah come bac as a 6th member , but for others: it'll be hard for be to adapt
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:10 pm

eh well....as long as she's hot and she can sing it's all good.

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
girls - Who is the Wonder Girls' Sixth Member?, Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100girls - Who is the Wonder Girls' Sixth Member?, Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sham_chan Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:15 pm

Only5, anyone?

LOL

=)) =)) =))

Sham_chan

Number of posts : 1
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by steph Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:03 am

i dun think there will be 6th member or else da fans will sure protest..
its probably just for da cf..
steph
steph
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:50 am

I've been thinking about JYP himself... XD
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:50 am

They shouldn't!
I think the 5 of them are lovely as it is!

Why? Doushite?
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:04 pm

strawberrybj wrote:I've been thinking about JYP himself... XD

LOL!

5 is good enough... and to be honest, I dont want Hyun-ah to come back >.<
Some people lately have been talking about if she was to return, but I like how WG is already!

But yeah, this is most likely someone doing a cf with them for this.
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by firegoddess716 Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:35 pm

strawberrybj wrote:I've been thinking about JYP himself... XD

lolz good idea. what better than an old man in the middle of 5 beautiful young women?
firegoddess716
firegoddess716
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 479
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by sylph8 Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:18 pm

i can't imagine wonder girls with 6 members.
only 5 for me~!~

sylph8
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 23
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by aznsaranghae Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:32 pm

hmmm a 6th member. i don't know how that will go... since everybody mostly like the whole WonderBang thing and all. LOL ahaha... well I kind of like WG just being 5... but then again, entertainment's can always surprise you. anyways thank you for sharing.
aznsaranghae
aznsaranghae
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 701
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://www.myspace.com/miss_vicky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down