ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Really Happened To Sjm Member Kyuhyun While In China?

+11
stary06
love sungmin
rayna
toocutedoggy
firegoddess716
noonoo_shoo
slackerkain
faith
strawberrybj
Tangera
ShenYue!
15 posters

Go down

What Really Happened To Sjm Member Kyuhyun While In China? Empty What Really Happened To Sjm Member Kyuhyun While In China?

Post by ShenYue! Sat May 10, 2008 1:18 am

What Really Happened To Sjm Member Kyuhyun While In China? Normal10

News spread of Super Junior M Member KyuHyun getting sick, resulting in a 4 hour delay of a variety show filming in China not too long ago.

However no one was sure what really happed at the scene since the set was closed for those four hours. Now, we finally get to know what happened for real.

Kyu had a heatstroke.
The studio’s aircon was spoilt, making the studio feel like a sauna room. Also, it was filled with 300+ people when it was meant to fit around 100 pepople.
He left the stage and came back on a couple of times as he’s unwell.
He did not vomit on stage, chances are that he vomited while he left the stage to rest.
At a certain segment, he was suddenly leaning onto Siwon for support and was immediately helped to get off the stage by the studio staffs.
They went back to their hotel at around 1 am and Kyu’s in the midst of recovery.

+++Additional Info:
- Hang Geng was scratched by chinese elves…AGAIN!
- ReyoWook caught a flu

Credit: To All Forum Members + Soompi + Love-Yg.com + Siwonlove.net
and wowowo00@soompi (Nikki@AF.net) for writing some parts.
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :
What Really Happened To Sjm Member Kyuhyun While In China? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What Really Happened To Sjm Member Kyuhyun While In China? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What Really Happened To Sjm Member Kyuhyun While In China? Empty Re: What Really Happened To Sjm Member Kyuhyun While In China?

Post by Tangera Sat May 10, 2008 2:46 am

ouch!! scratched by E.L.F.s???!?!?! gahhh those chinese fans are really...crazy. If you really love them you won't inflict harm on them! >.< Poor SJ-M!! I hope everyone who's sick will recover quickly, and then the rest must stay healthy.
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
What Really Happened To Sjm Member Kyuhyun While In China? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What Really Happened To Sjm Member Kyuhyun While In China? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

What Really Happened To Sjm Member Kyuhyun While In China? Empty Re: What Really Happened To Sjm Member Kyuhyun While In China?

Post by strawberrybj Sat May 10, 2008 2:46 am

aww...heat stroke...it must be very hot now in China...come back to Korea...hehehe
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Sat May 10, 2008 3:00 am

NO!!! Why are they falling sick??? This is totally what stress, pressure and too much pushing from SM does to them! DBSK and SUJU had so many instances where they fell sick cause of fatigue. And why are the fans hurting their "oppas" if they claim that they want to look after them and protect them? What has become of their promises?
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by slackerkain Sat May 10, 2008 9:55 am

Hope that all of them will get well soon...
slackerkain
slackerkain
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 179
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Sat May 10, 2008 10:31 am

wow, is there a possibility that there are fans more insane than those of ELF and Cassiopeia. I shiver at the thought.

I hope they get better, Kyuhyun semms so fragile doesnt he, he is so pale. I hope theyre all alright and come back to korea whole.
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by firegoddess716 Sat May 10, 2008 10:34 am

aw poor kyu
haha hangeng got scratched? thats funny
wookie! hope you are better!
firegoddess716
firegoddess716
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 479
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Sat May 10, 2008 2:27 pm

i understand how he feels ....man.... i couldn't stand overcrowding places or i'll fainted >< .... ( that is why my parents dun let me go to any concert T_T )

yikes, almost the whole group is sick .... poor them >< , hopefully they fell better
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by rayna Sat May 10, 2008 5:02 pm

ELVES probably wanted to rape their oppa's if they got the chance to have them secluded in one spot and nowhere to run.

That's how vicious girls are [im a girl and im saying that not all girls are. and ELVES may have some male members (who probably are gay)< just saying if you are straight and really love them, i think there's something your brain is telling you]
rayna
rayna
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 366
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by love sungmin Sun May 11, 2008 12:02 am

poor kyu...

love sungmin
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 30
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by stary06 Sun May 11, 2008 3:23 am

OMG...
that's terrible..
i hope he gets better Sad

stary06
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 166
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by chereng Sun May 11, 2008 3:41 am

-heat stroke!!! thats so scary and very serious, and hes still young. kyuhyun is a survivor and i hope he gets better.

-i wonder where he got scratched? if it was the face..omg...psyco, because i've seen girls caught on tv trying to grab any male celebs face trying to kiss them.
chereng
chereng
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 83
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by aznsaranghae Sun May 11, 2008 6:12 pm

OMG, poor guys. They so need a major break. Kyuhyun a heatstroke. Ryeowook got the flu. Hangeng getting scratched by fans... WTF? Anyways, I hope they are doing better and well.... Thanx for sharing.
aznsaranghae
aznsaranghae
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 701
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://www.myspace.com/miss_vicky

Back to top Go down

Post by crypticbluerose Mon May 12, 2008 9:10 pm

Dammit you can die from heatstrokes...
crypticbluerose
crypticbluerose
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 155
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-28

http://www.myspace.com/animebluerose14

Back to top Go down

Post by hyunae19 Tue May 13, 2008 9:29 am

my god. I feel so bad for them. Also, the ELVES seriously need to stop chasing and stalking them. They need their rest and they might not like it that their fans could get sick and hurt if they follow them everywhere. They do love their fans it's just that it's going overboard. Same thing with Cassiopeia, DBSK needs their rest and not worry about their fans. I'm just saying that the ELVES, Cassiopeias, and other fan groups need to give their idols some rest and not going into their personal stuff.

I'm not an Anti-fan of Super Junior or DBSK. I practically love them and their music, but I at least I don't stalk them and try to attack them.

hyunae19
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 19
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down