ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ha Eummie makes Big Bang fans envious

+9
xmizzzy
Enchant
xtraycee
strawberrybj
Cutie
hZKitty
noonoo_shoo
kurayzeexivy
tealfirestar07
13 posters

Go down

bang - Ha Eummie makes Big Bang fans envious Empty Ha Eummie makes Big Bang fans envious

Post by tealfirestar07 Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:40 pm

bang - Ha Eummie makes Big Bang fans envious Sypsb4 bang - Ha Eummie makes Big Bang fans envious Syp2kr7

After news on the release of photos of Jinusean Sean’s daughter Ha Eum holding hands with Big Bang TaeYang was reported [Sean’s daughter Ha Eum likes Big Bang], it had caused a lot of interests from Big Bang fans.

Fans commented on how envious they were of Ha Eum to be able to be in close contact with Big Bang TaeYang, and how lucky they thought Ha Eummie was.

They have more to be envious of. More photos of Ha Eummie together with other Big Bang members like SeungRi and GDragon were also released.

Now it sure feels weird to wish to be that cute little girl, but why not? ^^

cr: sookyeong.wordpress.com
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
bang - Ha Eummie makes Big Bang fans envious Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100bang - Ha Eummie makes Big Bang fans envious Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

bang - Ha Eummie makes Big Bang fans envious Empty Re: Ha Eummie makes Big Bang fans envious

Post by kurayzeexivy Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:38 pm

she is so CUTE! Very Happy
i am also jealous of her.. xD
kurayzeexivy
kurayzeexivy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 51
Warning :
bang - Ha Eummie makes Big Bang fans envious Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100bang - Ha Eummie makes Big Bang fans envious Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

bang - Ha Eummie makes Big Bang fans envious Empty Re: Ha Eummie makes Big Bang fans envious

Post by noonoo_shoo Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:23 pm

This makes me curious if JinuSean are back in the recording studio more to be honest.

Could it be???

Please say yes. Ha Eum, tell unnie if daddy is making a new album? Please? Wink
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by hZKitty Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:35 pm

she's too cute!!! how can anyone be upset with her ? she's like a little cupcake !!! reminds me of the cuppy cake song ... bang - Ha Eummie makes Big Bang fans envious 387966
hZKitty
hZKitty
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 351
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://hellozkitty.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:47 pm

She's too adorable... I wonder how she'll be in a few years from now XD
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:00 pm

noonoo_shoo wrote:This makes me curious if JinuSean are back in the recording studio more to be honest.

Could it be???

hahaha...noonoo, i guess Ha eum is doing some pre-promotion for daddy... ^^
Jinusean, please come back...
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xtraycee Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:10 am

SHE IS SOOO CUTE! :]
And she is so freakin' lucky.
Yes...it feels weird to be jealous of such a cute little girl, lol.
Seungri is totally asfdjlk; <3 (:
xtraycee
xtraycee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 247
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://www.myspace.com/29638080

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchant Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:00 am

haha i bet she doesnt know how many fans out there are jealous of her ><~~

Enchant
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 120
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by xmizzzy Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:31 pm

*pinches her cheek* she's too adorble. how can anyone be mad at her.
xmizzzy
xmizzzy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 160
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikaru Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:31 am

you bet so...
so envy but she's cute!!!!
i felt like hugging her!!!
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:32 am

strawberrybj wrote:
noonoo_shoo wrote:This makes me curious if JinuSean are back in the recording studio more to be honest.

Could it be???

hahaha...noonoo, i guess Ha eum is doing some pre-promotion for daddy... ^^
Jinusean, please come back...

lol, strawberry your speaking directly to my heart!

Please be pre-promotions!

If they come back by the end of the year, most of the greatest acts will be back in K-entertainment. It would be so interesting to watch! <3

Kpop would be fun again. *sigh*
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:40 pm

She is adorable...
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

bang - Ha Eummie makes Big Bang fans envious Empty Ice Ice baby

Post by Taejus Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:44 pm

Omiigosh, Taeyang looks so manly here. How I wish to be in his arms. How I wish I was the girl for the time she visited BB.....
bang - Ha Eummie makes Big Bang fans envious 274759 bang - Ha Eummie makes Big Bang fans envious 656381 bang - Ha Eummie makes Big Bang fans envious 832213
Taejus
Taejus
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 24
Location : Chocolate is good. Jun Matsumoto is better. Mmm.... *lick*
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by sylph8 Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:38 pm

ahh she's so cute and omg i envy her

sylph8
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 23
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down