ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New boyband U-Kiss to debut in August

+9
toocutedoggy
yunho<33
dragonninja598000
xmizzzy
sing_lalala
soyboy01
Cutie
jensaysBOO
tealfirestar07
13 posters

Go down

New boyband U-Kiss to debut in August Empty New boyband U-Kiss to debut in August

Post by tealfirestar07 Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:44 pm

New boyband U-Kiss to debut in August Image_14

A new 6-member boyband U-Kiss is set to debut in end-August, targeting not just the Korea market but also the Asia market.

The members of U-Kiss come from America, Macau and China etc, and they can speak 4 languages - english, mandarine, japanese and korean . Their age range is from 15 years old to 19 years old, and will be debuting with the title song “We are not young” as a teenage idol global group.

U-Kiss is under the same company as Yang Dong Geun and Paran NH Media. And they are planned to participate in Japan’s “Power of Atamix 08″ performance. Their fan cafes also attracted about 50,000 visitors to their sites in just 2 days after they were established.

There are still many details that the company has yet to reveal about this upcoming group, leaving fans curious and anxious for more information. It is planned that the company will reveal more about U-Kiss only at a later time.

Meanwhile, U-Kiss will be having activities even before debut. On 27th July, they will be in Japan Tokyo for their first showcase, and on 15th August, they will be performing together with other stars like Paran, SS501, Wheesung and Shin Seung Hoon in Osaka.

cr: sookyeong.wordpress.com
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
New boyband U-Kiss to debut in August Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New boyband U-Kiss to debut in August Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

New boyband U-Kiss to debut in August Empty Re: New boyband U-Kiss to debut in August

Post by jensaysBOO Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:56 pm

Hey isn't this the group that has 3 former Xing members?

jensaysBOO

Number of posts : 3
Warning :
New boyband U-Kiss to debut in August Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New boyband U-Kiss to debut in August Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down

New boyband U-Kiss to debut in August Empty Re: New boyband U-Kiss to debut in August

Post by Cutie Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:02 pm

whats with the " - " in names these days? O.o

Anyways, I'm getting past the stage of being surprised of new groups.....

So. High hopes and best wishes to them~
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:19 pm

Wow! exciting...I'll be looking forward to them...but I miss Xing.
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by sing_lalala Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:40 pm

Yea is very normal to see new bands now... ._.+hard for me to like new bands -_-.. But I wanna hear their songs XD
sing_lalala
sing_lalala
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 137
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by xmizzzy Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:19 pm

so are they debuting in japan or korea?
xmizzzy
xmizzzy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 160
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:35 pm

they better bring something good or else they will be forgotten very quickly. where are all the solo artists debuts?

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
New boyband U-Kiss to debut in August Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100New boyband U-Kiss to debut in August Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by yunho<33 Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:17 pm

KIMKIBUM IM WAITING FOR YOU TO DEBUT... again.

yunho<33
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 191
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:43 pm

oh my HEAD, aigoo~ i can't DO it anymore, i can't memorized all other NEW Boyband names + their members name anymore~

well i am familiar w/ Ex-Xing members, but those new members~ =.= ...@.@
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:58 pm

^Sometimes its best not to bother anymore trying to remember. I've learned that after all the hard work of trying to remember names, these groups and singers make their long awaited, grand debut, and than they disappear from media and we never hear from them sometimes, for a very.. very.. very.. long time.
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:03 am

^ so true, the ones that always on media i can remember, the ones that have lack of promotion or not often on the news = i can't remember
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:55 pm

I realised most groups are going global nowadays, they have multi-lingual members...

Wonder if U-Kiss is good...but I don't really like their name...>.<
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikaru Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:21 am

why so many boy band debut these days..
lol...
i hope they are good.
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:44 am

There has been so many new groups lately.. Gah!
But, it'd be interesting to hear new singers.
U-kiss.. Interesting name..
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchant Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:29 am

so many new bands these days~
their name U-Kiss is ... a bit weird i wonder what it means lol

Enchant
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 120
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down