ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sun Mi, So Hee, Yoo Bin Express Regrets About School Life

3 posters

Go down

Sun Mi, So Hee, Yoo Bin Express Regrets About School Life Empty Sun Mi, So Hee, Yoo Bin Express Regrets About School Life

Post by tealfirestar07 Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:35 pm

The Wonder Girls successfully continued the “Tell Me” mania of last year with “So Hot”. But the two maknae members of Wonder Girls, So Hee and Sun Mi expressed their regrets over being unable to attend their study tours organized by their schools because of their busy schedules.

Sun Mi, So Hee, Yoo Bin Express Regrets About School Life 16100210

This was the answer they gave nocutnews.co.kr in a recent interview about what they missed the most since they became trainees at such a young age.

Sun Mi who entered high school this year expressed, “There was a training camp in school recently but I was unable to attend because of the schedule”, “I wanted to create good memories, etc with my friends, what a pity”. So Hee who is of the same age also said, “It was really a pity not being able to go on study tours and spend time together with my friends.”

Although they were unable to create memories with their friends but So Hee and Sun Mi still attends school diligently. They expressed, “We still attend school like normal days in between breaks from our schedule”, “Although we are unable to attend school as much as we like because of our schedule, we always make sure we attend when we have breaks or gaps in our schedule.”

Yoo Bin who is currently attending Myongji University also expressed regrets with regards to school life, “Although I am in university now, but I don’t have any chances to meet up with my friends.”

On the other hand, Ye Eun who is studying at Kyunghee University had less regrets than the other members. Ye Eun expressed, “Because I wasn’t a trainee before and just entered the group (Wonder Girls), my high school life was quite normal. Most of my lessons in university happens in the morning so there isn’t much problem of it clashing with the schedules.”

For Wonder Girls leader, Sun Ye, she will be aiming to get into an university this year after failing to qualify for Dankook University last year .

cr: coolsmurf@wondergirls.wordpress

Last edited by tealfirestar07 on Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
Sun Mi, So Hee, Yoo Bin Express Regrets About School Life Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sun Mi, So Hee, Yoo Bin Express Regrets About School Life Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Sun Mi, So Hee, Yoo Bin Express Regrets About School Life Empty Re: Sun Mi, So Hee, Yoo Bin Express Regrets About School Life

Post by yunho<33 Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:33 pm

i really do feel bad for them. i take school for granted and hate going but all they want to do is go.

yunho<33
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 191
Warning :
Sun Mi, So Hee, Yoo Bin Express Regrets About School Life Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sun Mi, So Hee, Yoo Bin Express Regrets About School Life Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Sun Mi, So Hee, Yoo Bin Express Regrets About School Life Empty Re: Sun Mi, So Hee, Yoo Bin Express Regrets About School Life

Post by Tangera Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:56 am

awwwwwww. I don't really like going to school either, athough I have more or less gotten used to it...but I feel sorry for them. I think they must be missing out on a lot of fun things and the opportunity to make friends and hang out together....
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down