ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sun Mi Praises Sun Ye's Driving Skills

+2
Cutie
Tangera
6 posters

Go down

Sun Mi Praises Sun Ye's Driving Skills Empty Sun Mi Praises Sun Ye's Driving Skills

Post by Tangera Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:11 am

Very Happy

Sun Ye was the first Wonder Girl to get her driving license.

Sun Mi Praises Sun Ye's Driving Skills E0091829_487b1a74196ab

In an interview with nocutnews.co.kr yesterday, Sun Ye mentioned, “While we were in the midst of our break in April, I got my driving license then”, with joy etched on her face. She learned driving from her uncle and passed all her theory and practical tests in one setting, shocking everyone.

Sun Ye shly added, “The car that I am using now is a Korean-made small-sized car provided by the company (JYP Entertainment).”

Sun Mi who had taken Sun Ye’s car before praised her, “Probably because she is fearless (confident), it’s like she already had 10 years of driving experience.”

Yoo Bin and Ye Eun who are 20 and 19 respectively haven’t got their driving license yet. Yoo Bin expressed, “I don’t have any need for it now.” Ye Eun on the other hand, “Because I have a tendency to speed, it would be really dangerous if I get my license. So I decided not to go for the test.”

Wonder Girls are now really busy with their “So Hot” promotions just like last year with “Tell Me”. They have at least 5 - 6 schedules per day.

Source: Wonder Girls' Wonderland
==================================================================================

heh. SunYe is my favourite Wonder Girl (as of now, since I can be really fickle-minded sometimes. XD) and I'm happy for her! HWAITING!! Woah it must be really exciting (and somewhat dangerous) to ride YeEun's car if she ever gets a license...XD
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
Sun Mi Praises Sun Ye's Driving Skills Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sun Mi Praises Sun Ye's Driving Skills Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Sun Mi Praises Sun Ye's Driving Skills Empty Re: Sun Mi Praises Sun Ye's Driving Skills

Post by Cutie Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:56 pm

When Ye Eun gets her car, I imagine it would be scary a bit >.<

But SunYe is such a strong person! With interviews, performances, she is always a good leader and a really confident person ^^
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :
Sun Mi Praises Sun Ye's Driving Skills Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sun Mi Praises Sun Ye's Driving Skills Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Sun Mi Praises Sun Ye's Driving Skills Empty Re: Sun Mi Praises Sun Ye's Driving Skills

Post by toocutedoggy Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:01 pm

hahahaha,sitting in Ye Eun's car = Panicking all the time....xD

+ talk about it i really need to get my drivers licenses too
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by xjjjLOVE Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:06 pm

haah cute ~ XD
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:18 pm

Aww nicee nice. I wish I could get my license. lol but I have to agree with YeEun, I have this tendency of wanting to speed. Even in video games. XD
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by firegoddess716 Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:25 pm

awww
i love that pic too
firegoddess716
firegoddess716
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 479
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down