ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seo In Young filmed her new MV “Cinderella”

+10
toocutedoggy
LinaBeanAbear12
janeberryblue
hZKitty
p00p
Cutie
Hannie*Saru
Peony
kiki
tealfirestar07
14 posters

Go down

Seo In Young filmed her new MV “Cinderella” Empty Seo In Young filmed her new MV “Cinderella”

Post by tealfirestar07 Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:34 pm

Seo In Young filmed her new MV “Cinderella” 20080730Seo In Young filmed her new MV “Cinderella” 20080731

Seo In Young filmed her new MV “Cinderella” Seo_in14
Seo In Young's dance that melts guy's hearts, esp. Crown J.

Jewelry’s Seo In Young filmed the MV for her title “Cinderella” off her comeback solo minialbum on 14th July in a studio in GyeongGiDo YongIn.

At the filming studio, Seo In Young said, “Lately, electronic, disco and punky is added to music. Also for dance has also become a big issue in a performance, and a lot is also put into coming out with the name of the dance. This time, my dance will just be like Cinderella’s where dancers wear masks and use their one hand to hide their one eyes.” And with that, she did a little dance with 3 of her fingers.

And regarding the concept of this fashion leader’s album, Seo In Young answered that it will be cool yet causal black concept.
Seo In Young’s second solo album “Cinderella” will be released on 23rd July and she will be performing on Mnet M!Countdown on 24th July.

cr: sookyeong.wordpress.com

Last edited by ShenYue! on Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:03 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added pic)
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
Seo In Young filmed her new MV “Cinderella” Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Seo In Young filmed her new MV “Cinderella” Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Seo In Young filmed her new MV “Cinderella” Empty Re: Seo In Young filmed her new MV “Cinderella”

Post by kiki Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:50 pm

one hand to hide one eye? little dance with her 3 fingers? what?? anyways, I like the song name. looking forward to watching this mv.
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :
Seo In Young filmed her new MV “Cinderella” Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Seo In Young filmed her new MV “Cinderella” Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Seo In Young filmed her new MV “Cinderella” Empty Re: Seo In Young filmed her new MV “Cinderella”

Post by Peony Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:57 pm

so new album new hair.... somehow I'm not convinced, I think I see to see a clearer picture
Peony
Peony
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 302
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannie*Saru Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:20 pm

Hmmm.. does she always wear wigs? I wonder why she cut her hair then o.O
Hannie*Saru
Hannie*Saru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Location : Ca.T.El Land .:.The land of Red mountains, Sapphire Blue waters and Emerald Green grass.:.
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

http://hannie-rabu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:47 pm

new hair? At least its better than the bowl cut ^^"
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by p00p Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:55 pm

It looks like a puffier version of Rain's hair.
p00p
p00p
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 229
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by hZKitty Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:39 pm

well she screwed up this outfit that's for sure. these photos are not appealing at all. And right when I was starting to see that she can actually pull off the bowl hair cut [ see MNY ads ] . hope that in the video she'll have more outfits or at least that these photos were taken from a wrong angle .
btw, her move with the fingers around the eye reminds me of Ka Ho Dong's egg- cheek move . lol!
hZKitty
hZKitty
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 351
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://hellozkitty.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by janeberryblue Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:20 pm

she needs to fire her coordis NOW. gosh she used to look SO good during her 'i want you' days...
tsk tsk what a shame~

janeberryblue
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 17
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by LinaBeanAbear12 Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:54 pm

would she just fucking go away good god....T.T GOD...this WOMAN is like....30 years old...jesus christ, and that haircut is just another fucked up attemp at being creative or cute, lol. I hate looking at her, LOL.

LinaBeanAbear12
BANNED!
BANNED!

Number of posts : 78
Warning :
Seo In Young filmed her new MV “Cinderella” Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Seo In Young filmed her new MV “Cinderella” Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:45 pm

haha, on the 2nd pic, i thought the girl on the back is seo in young instead...xD

at least no more Bowl cuts~
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:07 am

p00p wrote:It looks like a puffier version of Rain's hair.

.........HAHAH AHHAHAA.

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
Seo In Young filmed her new MV “Cinderella” Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Seo In Young filmed her new MV “Cinderella” Right_bar_bleue

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by steph Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:32 am

i dont like da outfit and da hairstyle..
looks weird on her..
steph
steph
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by princessjanny Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:17 pm

i like her bowl cut better, or maybe her LONG hair.
not this wierd one.
oh well i love her anyway
princessjanny
princessjanny
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 55
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by türkiye Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:32 am

thanks

türkiye

Number of posts : 9
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-22

http://www.crunchyroll.com/EbRuCuK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down