ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Bang DaeSung’s interview with Starnews

3 posters

Go down

bang - Big Bang DaeSung’s interview with Starnews Empty Big Bang DaeSung’s interview with Starnews

Post by strawberrybj Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:20 am

bang - Big Bang DaeSung’s interview with Starnews C10

Being afraid of your future will not have you in achieving what you want. But still anyone would pause awhile when they face with the ‘first time’. Recently, Big Bang DaeSung who appeared on SBS “Good Sunday” corner “Family Outing” as fixed appearance guest, is also one such person.

This is the first time for Big Bang member DaeSung to be fixed appearance guest of the show even though Big Bang do often go on variety shows.And DaeSung had received good response from viewers regarding his charm showed off during the show, and the familiar and pure feeling that he gives to the audience.

“This is my first time as fixed appearance guest for a show, and it was quite a frightening feeling. Actually, amongst Jae Seok hyung, Yoon Jong Shin hyung and myself, I am the only one who is just around his 20s. To add on, we were also not very close to each other. On the first episode, I told myself ”Don’t try to be too attention-grabbing, just be more quiet.’ “

DaeSung kept emphasizing on how nervous and frightened he was, because this time he was not doing the show with other Big Bang members, he was alone. He carried the belief that no one is born with the talent to bring laughter to others and made his entrance on the show with the goal to bring laughter to the audience, pushing aside all other worries.

A lot of good response were made after news of DaeSung becoming a fixed appearance guest on the show were made. The truth is there are many fixed appearance guests on variety shows this days, and the competition to stay on is pretty strong, though not visible to many audience.

But fortunately, other fixed appearance artistes on “Family Outing” treats DaeSung as the cute dongsaeng amongst them.

“Everytime after telerecording, we had meals with staff of 1Night2Days, and we have become closer. I feel very happy to bring laughter as the youngest amongst the other artistes on the show. Ha ha ha. It is really comforting that Jae Seok hyung, Jong Shin hyun, Soo Ro hyung and others make sure I ate well. I’m really thankful.”

Because of the kind (warm) heart of all the hyungs, DaeSung was able to adapt to “Family Outing” faster.

“I am likeable amongst the noona? I think it is because of my down-to-earth charms. Ha ha ha.”

DaeSung has been displaying his charms with every episode of “Family Outing”. DaeSung has also since received a lot of love from noonas. Even though DaeSung is not some exceptionally good looking artiste, he is able to capture his female fans with his own charms.

“I received a lot of love from female fans? Ha ha ha. They are mostly noona. I guess it is my very down-to-earth charms. (Laugh)” Especially when DaeSung is in Lee Hyori’s team on the show, everyone could see DaeSung’s cute moments and charms.

DaeSung has really become part of the “family” after filming “Family Outing”. He is now able to provide laugther to the audience, while learning to face the little stress that surface along the way, and to enjoy doing the variety shows.

“For me, ‘Family Outing’ is like the first step for me to meet a new family in the variety program field. It is not just a simple TV program but a program that is recorded sincerely.”

Of course at this stage, DaeSung still speaks of humility. He said he will continue to show the real DaeSung.

“This is the opportunity. Inside me, I want to be a more fulfilled person. Please look forward to more of DaeSung in 2008.

DaeSung has revealed that he was shocked that his solo trot single “Look at me, Gwi Soon” released on 16th June, would yield such good response from fans.

The song was composed by Big Bang GDragon and Stonyskunk’s Kush, lyrics were by GDragon and singer Gummy also participated in the chorus of the song.

DaeSung has also received a lot of requests from fans to officially promote the song. DaeSung revealed to Starnews that he did not expect such a good response.

” ‘Look At Me, GwiSoon’ was sang during our concert as a form of surprise event. We didn’t plan to released as a single initially. Because of the really good response received, we decided to release it as a digital single online. I was really surprised by the good response.”

He also added, “To say the truth, intially I felt awkward and shy that it was a trot song. But I know that trot also has its own charms and style.”

Lastly he said , “The reason I sang trot was because I followed my mother singing trot, it was easy to sing and I really like it. I thanked everyone who enjoyed and love “Look at me, Gwi Soon”.

Credit: http://sookyeong.wordpress.com/
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :
bang - Big Bang DaeSung’s interview with Starnews Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100bang - Big Bang DaeSung’s interview with Starnews Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

bang - Big Bang DaeSung’s interview with Starnews Empty Re: Big Bang DaeSung’s interview with Starnews

Post by xtraycee Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:25 pm

Haha, Daesung is so cute~ <3
His trot song is funny too ^^
xtraycee
xtraycee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 247
Warning :
bang - Big Bang DaeSung’s interview with Starnews Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100bang - Big Bang DaeSung’s interview with Starnews Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://www.myspace.com/29638080

Back to top Go down

bang - Big Bang DaeSung’s interview with Starnews Empty Re: Big Bang DaeSung’s interview with Starnews

Post by kiki Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:34 pm

Hehe. I like his trot song. it's cute. XD
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down