ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Bang DaeSung shows a different side of him

2 posters

Go down

Big Bang DaeSung shows a different side of him Empty Big Bang DaeSung shows a different side of him

Post by strawberrybj Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:31 am

Big Bang DaeSung shows a different side of him Ds13

Big Bang DaeSung has recently been called the “warm guy”.

DaeSung had an interview with Sportshankook, “Fans like it that I sing trot and how I look when I work in the rural village (referring to SBS Family Outing). These are the different sides of me that they cannot see when I am promoting as Big Bang. That I am actually an interesting person.”

DaeSung has shown a cute rural bachelor image when he appeared on SBS “Family Outing”, a program based on rural experiences. Also, DaeSung has recently appeared in front fans not as a star idol but as a trot star with his solo “Look At Me, Gwi Soon”. In addition, not long ago, Daesung had performed an interesting hat dance performance in front of fans during Big Bang’s Seoul concert - which had even more cast an impressionable image of DaeSung in fans’ minds.

DaeSung also added, “Big Bang’s new album will be coming out. I look forward to show to the fans another side of me when I am promoting as Big Bang.”
Credit: http://sookyeong.wordpress.com/
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :
Big Bang DaeSung shows a different side of him Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Big Bang DaeSung shows a different side of him Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Big Bang DaeSung shows a different side of him Empty Re: Big Bang DaeSung shows a different side of him

Post by Tangera Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:08 am

yes yes! Family Outing is funny! XD haha he's really different on shows as compared to when he is performing - when he looks cool and cute sometimes.
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
Big Bang DaeSung shows a different side of him Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Big Bang DaeSung shows a different side of him Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Big Bang DaeSung shows a different side of him Empty Re: Big Bang DaeSung shows a different side of him

Post by XxVivaxX Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:13 am

Is he trying to say when he's promoting with Big Bang, he doesnt seem interesting?
I got a bit confused with that, sorry! ^^"
But he's not, he's always as interesting nd fun to watch.
Lol, I love dumb and dumberer on Family Outing. Lol xD

XxVivaxX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down