ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Korean Singers Aim for the Olympics

4 posters

Go down

Korean Singers Aim for the Olympics Empty Korean Singers Aim for the Olympics

Post by Tangera Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:46 am

Korean Singers Aim for the Olympics E080709_01

Only a month to go until the opening of the 2008 Beijing Olympics, Korean singers are getting ready to enter the vast Chinese market in an attempt to make their marks in Asia.

The first one out of the starting block is Super Junion-M, a new branch unit of Super Junior working out of China. Super Junior M released a debut album in China last April, which contains “The One,” a song that wishes for the success of the 2008 Olympics. They have sung “The One” whenever there was a special event or performance related to the Olympic Games.

Today’s hottest female group Jewelry is also rolling out a new version of their latest hit “Everybody Shh!” with the lyrics rewritten to cheer on Korean athletes. The song with new lyrics will be performed for the first time at the “Olympic D-30 Show” on SBS.

Hot idol group Big Bang also plans to release on August 1st a new mini album with a song specifically written for the Olympics. Their management company YG Entertainment says that Big Bang’s new album contains “Oh My Friend,” which well represents the Olympic spirit.

Source: KBS World
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
Korean Singers Aim for the Olympics Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Korean Singers Aim for the Olympics Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Korean Singers Aim for the Olympics Empty Re: Korean Singers Aim for the Olympics

Post by Candi Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:44 am

Go Korea!! I dunno how the olympics is gonna turn out this year... w/ the earthquake n snow... <_<

but good luck to them all~~ =D
Candi
Candi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 228
Warning :
Korean Singers Aim for the Olympics Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Korean Singers Aim for the Olympics Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Korean Singers Aim for the Olympics Empty Re: Korean Singers Aim for the Olympics

Post by firegoddess716 Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:05 pm

YAY!!!
i really really hope i get to seen SuperJunior-M on TV!
firegoddess716
firegoddess716
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 479
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:47 am

Hwaiting!
Even though I'm not Korean><
Ah well..
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down