ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans Request: Please Let Girls’ Generation Sing “So Hot”

+22
chereng
Hannie*Saru
Otjien
christinelovesyunho
concep19
princessjanny
madibi
xjjjLOVE
toocutedoggy
SUJUDB
chipmunk2
LinaBeanAbear12
slackerkain
faith
dragonninja598000
Yumii
hZKitty
MexiMami0892
akirou
13angels*
p00p
Cutie
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

girls - Fans Request: Please Let Girls’ Generation Sing “So Hot” - Page 2 Empty Re: Fans Request: Please Let Girls’ Generation Sing “So Hot”

Post by Hannie*Saru Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:48 am

Silly SNSD fans~ They apparently have forgotten that SNSD's image is supposed to be cute and innocent virigins who are unable to act their age. If they request for SNSD to perform a mature song like "So Hot", their image goes flying out the window~
Hannie*Saru
Hannie*Saru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Location : Ca.T.El Land .:.The land of Red mountains, Sapphire Blue waters and Emerald Green grass.:.
Warning :
girls - Fans Request: Please Let Girls’ Generation Sing “So Hot” - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100girls - Fans Request: Please Let Girls’ Generation Sing “So Hot” - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-23

http://hannie-rabu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

girls - Fans Request: Please Let Girls’ Generation Sing “So Hot” - Page 2 Empty Re: Fans Request: Please Let Girls’ Generation Sing “So Hot”

Post by chereng Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:18 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! hahaha
chereng
chereng
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 83
Warning :
girls - Fans Request: Please Let Girls’ Generation Sing “So Hot” - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100girls - Fans Request: Please Let Girls’ Generation Sing “So Hot” - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:20 pm

obviously no one is getting that they MIGHT BE TRANSITIONING to a new image. but of course nobody cares.... -_-

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
girls - Fans Request: Please Let Girls’ Generation Sing “So Hot” - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100girls - Fans Request: Please Let Girls’ Generation Sing “So Hot” - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by madibi Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:39 pm

-kawaii- wrote:oh god please no...no more please!!seriously..i'm like practically begging on my knees to stop this insanity. girls - Fans Request: Please Let Girls’ Generation Sing “So Hot” - Page 2 369517 I don't ever wanna hear SNSD butchering another great WG hit song..the previous one was enough already!!This just show how those Soshis love SNSD not because of their songs but they're idiots to actually fall for those stupid and fake 'cutesy' acts..They're just using WG's popularity to gain more publicity..this is totally downright ridiculous!! girls - Fans Request: Please Let Girls’ Generation Sing “So Hot” - Page 2 364863 Shouldn't we have our say in this too??I mean if those Soshis request for SNSD to perform So Hot, then they should also take interest in us who are totally against it.

yea SNSD should just be dead. It's better that way. I'm happy, You're Happy, Everyone's Happy(except for those sushi rollers). The World becomes a better living place. Very Happy

i know..those bitches.. why don't they try produce a "hit" song for themselves?? IF THEY CAN!!
madibi
madibi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 460
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by rabu_xiah Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:43 pm

i will surely die as SNSD goes on to ruining ANOTHER one of my favorite songs.

IF they looked whorish doign the TELL ME...i barely can imagine how they're going to So HOt.

when wonder girls do so hot..it doesnt feel conceited. it looks more cute

when i imagine snsd doing so hot....i feel like they're being conceited...and whorish...and ugly.

NETIZENS..AKA SNSD FANBOYS....STOP IT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE. SOON YOU'LL HATE YOUR LOVELY SO CALLED 9 VIRGINS.

YAYY

rabu_xiah
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by jaejoongie143 Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:42 am

they ruined tell me and now they want to ruin so hot too?

jaejoongie143

Number of posts : 7
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by XxVivaxX Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:28 am

ARGH!! I hate SNSD fans! They're always stirring up trouble. It's like their plan to get hated by everyone but they didnt have to do that because SNSD can do that by themselves anyway.
DO NOT sing another Wonder Girls song! Just because none of their songs are as successful and popular as theirs. They will ruin it and all they're gonna say is they made So Hot bearable but they actually ruined Tell Me, so they'll do the same again. Really, they need some good songs of their own to sing and they're not even promoting any songs at the moment so just stay away from performing other people's songs if you havent even got anything to perform of your own.

XxVivaxX

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:20 am

my question is why did any of you listen to them sing tell me if you KNEW it was gonna ruin the song for you? that makes no sense.

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Warning :
girls - Fans Request: Please Let Girls’ Generation Sing “So Hot” - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100girls - Fans Request: Please Let Girls’ Generation Sing “So Hot” - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Gal Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:58 am

do you call that a "request"? I call that begging girls - Fans Request: Please Let Girls’ Generation Sing “So Hot” - Page 2 140553
Super Gal
Super Gal
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 116
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:22 pm

Super Gal wrote:do you call that a "request"? I call that begging girls - Fans Request: Please Let Girls’ Generation Sing “So Hot” - Page 2 140553

what? i don't understand this?

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by firegoddess716 Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:40 pm

i actually want to see this
im veeeerrrrry curious
i wanna laugh my butt off when i see it
girls - Fans Request: Please Let Girls’ Generation Sing “So Hot” - Page 2 308883
firegoddess716
firegoddess716
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 479
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2