ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yoo Bin, So Hee, Sun Mi to Improve Speaking on Shim Shim Ta Pa

+4
toocutedoggy
tealfirestar07
rayna
Tangera
8 posters

Go down

Yoo Bin, So Hee, Sun Mi to Improve Speaking on Shim Shim Ta Pa Empty Yoo Bin, So Hee, Sun Mi to Improve Speaking on Shim Shim Ta Pa

Post by Tangera Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:36 am

The Wonder Girls trio of Yoo Bin, So Hee and Sun Mi will become permanent fixtures on “Shim Shim Ta Pa” radio show to develop their talking ability.

Yoo Bin, So Hee, Sun Mi to Improve Speaking on Shim Shim Ta Pa Wg_trio

The trio who will be called “Won Language Trio” (원말삼) will go on MBC-R (95.99MHz) “Shim Shim Ta Pa” radio show and tell listeners stories about the Wonder Girls. They are hoping to develop their talking ability through this.

According to JYP Entertainment, “Yoo Bin, So Hee, Sun Mi don’t really talk much on programs although they are a noisy bunch off-screen. We have planned for them to be on the radio show for to develop their talking ability*.”

Yoo Bin, So Hee, Sun Mi tend to be on the quiet side when they appear on programs and don’t interact much with people. Because Ye Eun and Sun Ye are the ones that need to talk most of the times, they usually represent the other three members. But they can’t be neglected just because they don’t talk much. So the “Shim Shim Ta Pa” PDs and relevant officials have come to an agreement to made this arrangement to fulfil the listeners’ needs.

The Wonder Girls trio will greet listeners from 4th July onwards, every Friday night on “Shim Shim Ta Pa” radio show in the storytelling segment.

Credits: WonderGirls' Wonderland

Note: Shim Shim Ta Pa is co-hosted by Kim ShinYoung and Super Junior's ShinDong~
===================================================================
*It's kind of weird to say they are there to "develop their talking ability"...not that they can't talk in the first place...I think this article means to say that they are there to develop their eloquence in speaking? :) Anyway, this sounds fun. :)
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
Yoo Bin, So Hee, Sun Mi to Improve Speaking on Shim Shim Ta Pa Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Yoo Bin, So Hee, Sun Mi to Improve Speaking on Shim Shim Ta Pa Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Yoo Bin, So Hee, Sun Mi to Improve Speaking on Shim Shim Ta Pa Empty Re: Yoo Bin, So Hee, Sun Mi to Improve Speaking on Shim Shim Ta Pa

Post by rayna Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:34 pm

yeah i noticed it too, that these three don't talk to much. so this is good for them!!! ^_^
rayna
rayna
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 366
Warning :
Yoo Bin, So Hee, Sun Mi to Improve Speaking on Shim Shim Ta Pa Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Yoo Bin, So Hee, Sun Mi to Improve Speaking on Shim Shim Ta Pa Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Yoo Bin, So Hee, Sun Mi to Improve Speaking on Shim Shim Ta Pa Empty Re: Yoo Bin, So Hee, Sun Mi to Improve Speaking on Shim Shim Ta Pa

Post by tealfirestar07 Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:43 pm

aww yay. more exposure for the wonder girls <3

Spoiler:
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:22 pm

haha, i know usually Ye Eun / Sun Ye talks the most, leaving these 3 more quit -er ...lol

but it's nice for them to do this Radio show w/ Shindong....hahah, i bet Heechul would make some excuse and drop by to see his fav: Soo hee...LOL
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:45 pm

^I can already see that, "And today's special guest is Heechul!"

2 days later... "heechul wants to make a special appearance again!"

2 months later, "Heechul is now the newest member of SSTP!"

-Heechul: Now I get to be with Sohee~~ -

Anyways, this is nice! Now the members will be able to talk more and hopefully help them when theyre with bigger audiences, they can converse more ^^
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by xjjjLOVE Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:24 pm

aww yay! that'll be interesting
the three are so adorable >.<!
this way hopefully we'll see more and hear more of them on shows XD
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumii Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:02 pm

that's so cool three of them are going on shows.. ^^
love them so much... ^^
go go Wonder Girls!!!
Yumii
Yumii
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 223
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by LinaBeanAbear12 Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:51 pm

Cutie wrote:^I can already see that, "And today's special guest is Heechul!"

2 days later... "heechul wants to make a special appearance again!"

2 months later, "Heechul is now the newest member of SSTP!"

-Heechul: Now I get to be with Sohee~~ -

Anyways, this is nice! Now the members will be able to talk more and hopefully help them when theyre with bigger audiences, they can converse more ^^

lmao yepppp he def. will appear more often. he loves sohee haha Shocked
I still can't get past his....randomness of just blurting out that "WG's sohee and I are 9 years apart" LOL. I almost fell out of my chair laughing at the randomness of that haha -.-; he clearly has a crush on her LOL!

too bad sohee's fanboys and his fangirls and their age gap stop him from expressing himself lol Twisted Evil

LinaBeanAbear12
BANNED!
BANNED!

Number of posts : 78
Warning :
Yoo Bin, So Hee, Sun Mi to Improve Speaking on Shim Shim Ta Pa Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Yoo Bin, So Hee, Sun Mi to Improve Speaking on Shim Shim Ta Pa Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down