ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seo In Young to good friend Im Doo Hyuk, "Thank you for singing for me"

Go down

Seo In Young to good friend Im Doo Hyuk, "Thank you for singing for me" Empty Seo In Young to good friend Im Doo Hyuk, "Thank you for singing for me"

Post by tealfirestar07 Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:05 pm

Seo In Young to good friend Im Doo Hyuk, "Thank you for singing for me" 20080711

Seo In Young responded to her close friend Im Doo Hyuk of his new single "My Girl" on Mnet "Seo In Young Kaist".

Talked about "My Girl" which is a love serenade to herself, Seo In Young said, "I am really grateful for Doo Hyuk to sing a song for me before he reports for his military service. The song is really lovey and lighthearted, and when I listen to it, I feel happy. I also prepared an event for Doo Hyuk."

Im Doo Hyuk's first single "My Girl" is produced by The Playdog Production which had also produced for WonderGirls, Rain, ShinHwa and Son Dambi. The single will also include a featuring of Seo In Young in one of the songs.

Im Doo Hyuk's single "My Girl" was released on 4th July, and had topped search results on portal sites Naver and Daum.

cr: sookyung.multiply.com
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
Seo In Young to good friend Im Doo Hyuk, "Thank you for singing for me" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Seo In Young to good friend Im Doo Hyuk, "Thank you for singing for me" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down