ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Junior to enter Japanese market? + random SJ updates

+14
xjjjLOVE
faith
Hannie*Saru
goddessofflash
sing_lalala
laziest
Peony
aznsaranghae
koreanlove21
firegoddess716
Cutie
13angels*
Super Gal
Tangera
18 posters

Go down

junior - Super Junior to enter Japanese market? + random SJ updates Empty Super Junior to enter Japanese market? + random SJ updates

Post by Tangera Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:23 am

So far there's no official news on whether Super Junior will venture into the Japanese market as a whole (i.e. 13 members) or will SM create a sub group specially to enter the Japanese market. Considering that SJ-M is busy breaking into the Chinese market, I don't think SM will call them back to also break into the Japanese market....so a new subgroup anyone? Seeing how the previous subgroups have been named, if a subgroup were to be created, my guess is that it'll be named SJ-J. XD

Anyway, catch a 24-second preview of the Japanese version of Super Junior's hit song U here:

[You get to hear KangIn and Lee Teuk sing in Japanese.]

Credits: 13sapphireangels @ YouTube

If I am not wrong, the release of the Japanese single (which includes the song "U", as in the preview) could be tied with their fanmeet in Japan, which is to be held on July 8 at the Budoukan (That's where Tohoshinki's final Five in The Black concert was held). Kim Kibum, however, will not be attending the fanmeet as he has a filming schedule. X.x

Will Super Junior be as successful as Tohoshinki and BoA in Japan? I guess it's known that not every single member has superb vocal abilities, and from what I see Japanese fans seem to value real vocal talents a lot (which is probably why Japanese singers usually perform live.) but nothing is impossible, especially when they already have a fanbase huge enough to fit into the Budoukan! They do have loads of international fans~ Look at how well their Super Show Concert album fared on the G-Music charts (Taiwan)!

junior - Super Junior to enter Japanese market? + random SJ updates W1531710

Talking about Super Show...next stop: Thailand![Concert date: July 12 2008]

Because of Super Show and Japan fanmeet, Eunhyuk and Lee Teuk will not be hosting Kiss The Radio (SuKiRa) from July 7th until 13th. There will be someone else hosting Sukira while they’re gone. Some guess SHINee might temporarily replace their seniors on Sukira. Very Happy

This situation will be happening to Melon’s Chunji radio where SungMin is DJ too. Maybe Shim Ta Pa Pa (with ShinDong) and ChinHanChinGu (with KangIn) will be affected too.

Another thing, if Kibum is unable to complete filming activities by then, he will not be performing at Super Show as well, because he has signed a contract for the filming...>.<

Meanwhile, SJ-M is back in China for more promotional activites! (No, I am not biased, I just couldn't find more pictures of the other members. heehee.) But they will be on hiatus in China soon, because they have to make their way to Japan and Thailand for their fanmeet and concert respectively.

junior - Super Junior to enter Japanese market? + random SJ updates Siwon110
junior - Super Junior to enter Japanese market? + random SJ updates Hankyu10
junior - Super Junior to enter Japanese market? + random SJ updates Kb7v3p
^ Rehearsal picture.

After Super Show, Super Junior will also be attending MTV Asia Awards 2008 in Malaysia, to be held on August 2, 2008. The fact that they are going could mean that they have won some sort of award (*gasp* could the most popular Korean artiste have been pre-determined?)

And then...they have to attend the SM concert in Shanghai, to be held on September 13. Here's the official letter which asks the Culture dept/authority to be prepared for the arrival of the SM artistes...

文市函〔2008〕1008号

上海市文化广播影视管理局:
  你局沪文广影视[2008]831号请示收悉。
  经研究,同意华瀚国际文化发展公司与上海东亚演出有限公司联合邀请韩国S.M公司艺人:东方神起、SUPER JUNIOR、天上智喜、BOA、TRAX、少女时代、张力尹等一行110人,于2008年9月13日到上海演出。
  请举办单位严格按照《营业性演出管理条例》及其实施细则的有关规定组织演出,并依法纳税。
  请你局及演出地文化行政部门做好演出曲目及现场的监督检查工作。
  此复。

二○○八年六月二十六日

抄送:海关总署,上海市外办、公安局、税务局,驻韩国使馆。”

Rough Translations (by deadoasis @ soompi + Tangera @ SYP)

City letter (2008) No.1008

(addressed to) Shanghai Culture Radio, Film and Television Authority:

Please refer this letter to the Shanghai, Guang-Television [2008] 831.
After a study/discussion, we agree for Huahan International Culture Development Company and the Shanghai East Asia Productions Ltd. to jointly invite South Korean company SM Entertainment's artists: The Grace, SUPER JUNIOR, DBSK, BOA, TRAX, SNSD, Zhang Li Yin and 110 staff members for a performance in Shanghai on September 13 2008.
Please adhere strictly to the "rules governing commercial performances" and its implementation details of the organizational performance and pay taxes in accordance with the law.
Please ensure your department and the cultural and administrative department prepare the songlist and perform the supervision and inspection work well at the concert venue on the actual day.

June 26, 2008

Cc: General Administration of Customs, Shanghai Shiwai Ban, the Public Security Bureau, the Inland Revenue Department, the South Korean embassy.

The SM Concert will be taking place at the Shanghai Gymnasium, which can seat 80,000 people and performing groups will be performing 5 songs each (probably with the exception of SNSD which is said to be performing 3 songs only). Tickets are divided into classes A to G.
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
junior - Super Junior to enter Japanese market? + random SJ updates Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100junior - Super Junior to enter Japanese market? + random SJ updates Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

junior - Super Junior to enter Japanese market? + random SJ updates Empty Re: Super Junior to enter Japanese market? + random SJ updates

Post by Super Gal Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:40 pm

Tangera, i want to kiss you for this! sunny Thanks a million for than info.

SJ-J?? Sounds good to me. Please god, make this happens junior - Super Junior to enter Japanese market? + random SJ updates 369517
Super Gal
Super Gal
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 116
Warning :
junior - Super Junior to enter Japanese market? + random SJ updates Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100junior - Super Junior to enter Japanese market? + random SJ updates Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

junior - Super Junior to enter Japanese market? + random SJ updates Empty Re: Super Junior to enter Japanese market? + random SJ updates

Post by 13angels* Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:48 pm

Only that word came to my mind was WOW.
But NO NO to another subgroup. But some people say that SuJu-H is braking into Japanese market. That was a rumor even before their debut.
IN WHATEVER THEY DO GOOD LUCK TO SUPER JUNIOR.
junior - Super Junior to enter Japanese market? + random SJ updates 541627 junior - Super Junior to enter Japanese market? + random SJ updates 450250 junior - Super Junior to enter Japanese market? + random SJ updates 74873 junior - Super Junior to enter Japanese market? + random SJ updates 282671 junior - Super Junior to enter Japanese market? + random SJ updates 387966 junior - Super Junior to enter Japanese market? + random SJ updates 998223 junior - Super Junior to enter Japanese market? + random SJ updates 321606

Last edited by 13angels* on Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
13angels*
13angels*
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 284
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:01 pm

Gah - I was surprised after their long years of debut, why they havent gone to Japan (Theyre so popular, and you know with SM - > Japan)If they do, full support and good luck!
Just dont stay there forever <3

And I hope Heechul gets to be here. 'Cause he looks like Meevs, and it'd be awesome if they ended up on a show together (wishfully hoping)

As for their vocal, I think fans will still love them~ I mean, in their mnet in Japan perf, looks like the people were enjoying it (its the one here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ6T4mugmEQ )

Thanks for the info Tangera~~~~~!
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by firegoddess716 Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:53 pm

Cutie you are so right!!
it would be soooo cool 4 heechul to perform with miyavi!!
it would be a dream come true for me!
firegoddess716
firegoddess716
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 479
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:09 pm

That is a BUSY schedule! I just wish them the best of luck. =] And I want that stuffed animal that SiWon has!!! lol junior - Super Junior to enter Japanese market? + random SJ updates 883821
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by aznsaranghae Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:34 pm

I love the Japanese short version so far. It's nice. Haha, well I hope if they do enter the Japanese market, good luck to them and whoever is it... altho I would love to see all 13 of them together. Anyways, thank you for sharing all of the other information as well. Nice pictures too. XD.
aznsaranghae
aznsaranghae
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 701
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://www.myspace.com/miss_vicky

Back to top Go down

Post by Peony Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:28 pm

SJ-J??Haha, that sounds kinda funny. Maybe SJ^2? Lame.

I would like to hear some Japanese songs from them but would much rather prefer ALL of the boys doing activities together. It sounds almost impossible (and definately chaotic Wink junior - Super Junior to enter Japanese market? + random SJ updates 274759 ) to accomplish that but it's just so nice when they're together. Sigh...
Peony
Peony
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 302
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by laziest Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:42 pm

i think they'll be successful. ^^ i know they arent great singers as a group, but i dunno, je boys arent great either and theyre the top idols in japan. i hope it will be the 13 of them. :3 but i dunno, kibum doesnt seem to be interested in anything but his acting lately and yah, sjm is in china.

laziest

Number of posts : 2
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by sing_lalala Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:00 pm

Only one word I to be said... 'KYA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~' XD
If there is a sub-group KyuHyun, YeSung and HeeChul will be in it? KyuHyun singing jap was *.*
sing_lalala
sing_lalala
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 137
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by goddessofflash Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:14 pm

yay i cant wait for them to enter the jap market... ^^
goddessofflash
goddessofflash
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 38
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannie*Saru Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:56 pm

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! One dream come true, a million more to go~
Hannie*Saru
Hannie*Saru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Location : Ca.T.El Land .:.The land of Red mountains, Sapphire Blue waters and Emerald Green grass.:.
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

http://hannie-rabu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:52 am

They must really love the song U huh!
They use it in Korean, chinese and now Japanese! Reminds me a little of Hug..
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Gal Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:08 am

sing_lalala wrote:Only one word I to be said... 'KYA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~' XD
If there is a sub-group KyuHyun, YeSung and HeeChul will be in it? KyuHyun singing jap was *.*

Kyuhyun singing in Japanese?? ommo-na! junior - Super Junior to enter Japanese market? + random SJ updates 541627 I can't wait! 8th July, it's tomorrow baby~~ junior - Super Junior to enter Japanese market? + random SJ updates 282671
Super Gal
Super Gal
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 116
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by xjjjLOVE Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:36 pm

NO MORE SUB GROUPS! junior - Super Junior to enter Japanese market? + random SJ updates 8506

I want them to enter as a whole!
I miss them as Super Junior T_T

CSJH The Grace is in Japan too! not as popular as BoA and DBSK but their going to be >.<! lol
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by ayane000 Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:51 pm

firegoddess716 wrote:Cutie you are so right!!
it would be soooo cool 4 heechul to perform with miyavi!!
it would be a dream come true for me!

Oh you're right ! Heechul performing with miyavi would be funny hehe
ayane000
ayane000
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 230
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:03 pm

good luck to them. I reallie like suju m. and siwon looks so cute holding that pochacco.
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by kpoplover4ever Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:04 am

i seriously see another subgroup coming out ....

what? kibum not attending supershow? i hope thats not true!
kpoplover4ever
kpoplover4ever
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 20
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-09

http://www.sapphirepearls.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SUJUDB Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:59 am

I don't think Suju is likely going into the Japanese market either.....
They just formed a new subgroup....so i don't think so....

OMG SIWON!!!! you look so cute holding that!!!!! (i'm jealous of it AND you!!....lol i LOVE stuffed animals/stuffies!!!)....so i'm jealous of both!!! lol

SUJUDB
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 97
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:07 am

Well, the successful Fan meeting + #4 on Oricon showed that they do have some success in Japan (I mean, they havent even debuted there yet, and just recently released a Japanese song). I think a SJ-J is likely~
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down