ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yesung's : Self-taken pictures Dos and Dont's (Funny!)

+2
koreanlove21
Super Gal
6 posters

Go down

Yesung's : Self-taken pictures Dos and Dont's (Funny!) Empty Yesung's : Self-taken pictures Dos and Dont's (Funny!)

Post by Super Gal Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:36 am

I know this maybe kind of old (since Yesung was still in K.R.Y) but heck I'm dying to share this Very Happy
After watching this vid, I'm SO conscious about the way I pose Laughing Laughing Yesung was Hilarious! *dying from laughing*

The Don'ts poses
Yesung's : Self-taken pictures Dos and Dont's (Funny!) K_r_y_11
Yesung's : Self-taken pictures Dos and Dont's (Funny!) K_r_y_12
Yesung's : Self-taken pictures Dos and Dont's (Funny!) K_r_y_13
Yesung's : Self-taken pictures Dos and Dont's (Funny!) K_r_y_14

OMG, I've been doing all those poses before (especially pose #1) lol!

You guys can watch the rest of the vid here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKE3yqVbc-o
Credit goes to princekyu Yesung's : Self-taken pictures Dos and Dont's (Funny!) 125581
Super Gal
Super Gal
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 116
Warning :
Yesung's : Self-taken pictures Dos and Dont's (Funny!) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Yesung's : Self-taken pictures Dos and Dont's (Funny!) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Yesung's : Self-taken pictures Dos and Dont's (Funny!) Empty Re: Yesung's : Self-taken pictures Dos and Dont's (Funny!)

Post by koreanlove21 Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:01 pm

lol funni thing is, I think Jaejoong has done all of those. XD but hey he can still pull it off. =] I like Yesung's camera...=]
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :
Yesung's : Self-taken pictures Dos and Dont's (Funny!) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Yesung's : Self-taken pictures Dos and Dont's (Funny!) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Yesung's : Self-taken pictures Dos and Dont's (Funny!) Empty Re: Yesung's : Self-taken pictures Dos and Dont's (Funny!)

Post by Super Gal Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:19 am

koreanlove21 wrote:lol funni thing is, I think Jaejoong has done all of those. XD but hey he can still pull it off. =] I like Yesung's camera...=]

Agree! JaeJoong oppa looks good in any expressions Yesung's : Self-taken pictures Dos and Dont's (Funny!) 274759
Super Gal
Super Gal
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 116
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikaru Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:50 am

lol.....
this is funny
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ley Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:32 am

hahahaha...YeSung's cute.. Laughing
ley
ley
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 25
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchant Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:14 am

HAAH i watched this before. he is sooo funny!!

Enchant
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 120
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:18 am

lol. His last picture was funny!
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down