ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOP reveals, "I have no concerns about my girlfriend's age"

+4
rayna
faith
chinnoiserie.dee
strawberrybj
8 posters

Go down

TOP reveals, "I have no concerns about my girlfriend's age" Empty TOP reveals, "I have no concerns about my girlfriend's age"

Post by strawberrybj Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:53 am

TOP reveals, "I have no concerns about my girlfriend's age" 20080711

TOP who recently appeared on MBC "Brain Battle" was asked by Kim Na Young the question "What is the cap for the age range for when you have a girlfriend?". TOP had answered, “Infinity(∞)”.

Also appearing on the same episode of "Brain Battle", Big Bang members TaeYang and Seungri and also Supernova YoonHak had answered, "It is okay if she is older than me by 10 years."

When it comes to relationship questions, TOP had answered 2 questions, SeungRi 2 and TaeYang none on the episode.

TaeYang who was asked the question, "Did you ever try kissing?", had answered, "It takes away the innocence of it." which has raised curiosity amongst the audience.

TaeYang's first kiss was actually in the MV for his solo song "Ma Girl" with the female lead of the MV. TaeYang said, "Everytime I look at the MV and think back about it, I feel shy. But now, I hadn't have a true kiss before. But I do wish to have a real kiss with my girlfriend some day."

For SeungRi who answered one of the relationship questions posed to him said, "I had been seeing my girlfriend for 3 years and we agreed to respect each other and separated before Big Bang debut."

SeungRi also delivered a message on the show to his ex girlfriend, "Thank you for having giving me the chance to learn to be mature. I am grateful if you cheer for me in your heart when you see me being hardworking."
credit: www.sookyung.multiply.com

--------------------------------------------------
So, basically TOP can even accept a granny TOP reveals, "I have no concerns about my girlfriend's age" 883821
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :
TOP reveals, "I have no concerns about my girlfriend's age" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TOP reveals, "I have no concerns about my girlfriend's age" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

TOP reveals, "I have no concerns about my girlfriend's age" Empty Re: TOP reveals, "I have no concerns about my girlfriend's age"

Post by chinnoiserie.dee Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:47 am

love comes first....age is not a matter.... TOP reveals, "I have no concerns about my girlfriend's age" 308447
chinnoiserie.dee
chinnoiserie.dee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 276
Warning :
TOP reveals, "I have no concerns about my girlfriend's age" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TOP reveals, "I have no concerns about my girlfriend's age" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

TOP reveals, "I have no concerns about my girlfriend's age" Empty Re: TOP reveals, "I have no concerns about my girlfriend's age"

Post by faith Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:01 am

How about an 82 year old balding lady?

Honestly, how true are all these? No offence, but i tend to feel that artistes might not be 100% honest and true about somethings..
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:42 am

^
i feel that way too. It must be a trend to like noona these days. You'll see in the future, their girlfriends are gonna be younger or the same age as them..
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by rayna Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:12 pm

^^ true that,
rayna
rayna
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 366
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:32 pm

wow how old was Seungri to have a girlfriend for three years BEFORE debut.

He debuted at 16 right? Then if he had a girlfriend for 3 years, he would have been at least 13! lmao! Seungri, out of all of Big Bang, I thought you would be the one to never have had a girlfriend! XD!

And damn, for Goodness sake someone hook up with TaeYang. Its getting ridiculous., he's practially begging to be kissed.

TOP dear, noonas are in, but not of such a paedophilic variety. I think he wants Uhm JungHwa.
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:02 am

LOL. TAE YANG.....LOL well at least it was with a pretty girl LOL.

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
TOP reveals, "I have no concerns about my girlfriend's age" Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100TOP reveals, "I have no concerns about my girlfriend's age" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by heiferwood Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:48 am

haha... man all this lying when they are supposed to have candid talks!!
I guess if they told the truth noona fans would be angry, and they would lose money.... so stretching the truth is worth it in the end. TOP reveals, "I have no concerns about my girlfriend's age" 287414
heiferwood
heiferwood
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 216
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by steph Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:55 am

haha..tae yang first kiss is seems more like a force kiss..
but i dun reli think that they can accept noonas who are older than them for 10 yrs..
steph
steph
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down