ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This weeks Music Bank lineup 4th July special

+2
iluffsushi
noonoo_shoo
6 posters

Go down

This weeks Music Bank lineup 4th July special Empty This weeks Music Bank lineup 4th July special

Post by noonoo_shoo Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:36 am

SO its got people buzzing everywhere online, mostly about the ridiculous 'Special Stages' they have lined up. I don't know if I should be impressed or amused.

This weeks Music Bank lineup 4th July special Musicbanklineup

Alright so here's the lineup

Comeback Stage:
- Daviche I likle these girls, I think theyre seriously vocally talented.

Special Stage:
    - Wonder Girls and SNSD
    What they were planning with this I have no idea. What songs theyre doing and how theyre going to set up the stage. This is somewhat a bizarre combination for Music Bank. Mainly because they dont usually do the 'Special Stage' with a group that is inactive and not currently promoting a song.

- MC Mong and Lee Seunggi
    Theyre banking on their 1 night, 2 days popularity, but also them two are different genres and have different images. But I am honestly looking forward to this the most. As an avid 1 night, 2 days fan. (and I know how crazy Lee Seunggi can be)

- Project Club - (consiting of Son DamBi, Bae SeulGi, Brown Eyed Girls GaIn and Joo). I think this one is totally ridiculous and random. How these girls were brought about I have no idea. Most likely they were free this Friday and they just decided to let them do 'One More Time' on stage, as a tribute to Jewelry. O_O (Who are going to be there that night anyhow)

Main Stage
    - Wonder Girls
    - SNSD
    - Jewelry
    - Epik High
    - Ok Ju Hyun
    - J-Walk
    - V.O.S
    - Andy
    - Kim HyoonJong
    - SHINee
    - Mario
    - Son DamBi
    - Sunny Hill (?)
    - Lee JiSu
    - LUG
    - Sunday Brunch

Are you guys looking forward to it?

hmmm.... I will be tuning in regardless. If this doesnt turn out a riot (in the laughing sense), it will still be worth watching. What SNSD will be performing in the main stage I dont know, perhaps a song off their album or off their new one?

-----------

Source: Music Bank Official Website.
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :
This weeks Music Bank lineup 4th July special Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100This weeks Music Bank lineup 4th July special Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

This weeks Music Bank lineup 4th July special Empty Re: This weeks Music Bank lineup 4th July special

Post by iluffsushi Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:31 pm

WTF @ the Project Club!
Such a random group.....

WOOT SHINee IS THERE!!
xDDD
and Epik Highhhhh~

Thanks for sharing la~~
iluffsushi
iluffsushi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 89
Warning :
This weeks Music Bank lineup 4th July special Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100This weeks Music Bank lineup 4th July special Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

This weeks Music Bank lineup 4th July special Empty Re: This weeks Music Bank lineup 4th July special

Post by ShenYue! Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:48 pm

That new band of DSP that 1stasia whatever was dropped off the line of performers ... i heard what that was called off "due to number of exceeded performances" i really hope that was the main reason!
then again ... with too many artists ... it'll going to be super hard for other companies (outsaide of super 3) to promote any of their artists~
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hyunie Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:57 am

god....
almost my favorite singers will be there.... This weeks Music Bank lineup 4th July special 450250
where is suju h???
they must be there since they released cooking king...
maybe their schedule too tight...
hyunie
hyunie
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 34
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by steph Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:02 am

wow..i really looking forward for this especially the mc mong and lee seung gi one.. i love those two guys..hopefully i get to watch this on kbs world la.
steph
steph
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:54 am

Wondergirls and Epik High! Now I'm seriously wishing i had cable><
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down