ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sexy Stars Um Jung Hwa & Lee Hyori are V.I.P

4 posters

Go down

Sexy Stars Um Jung Hwa & Lee Hyori are V.I.P Empty Sexy Stars Um Jung Hwa & Lee Hyori are V.I.P

Post by strawberrybj Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:16 am

Sexy Stars Um Jung Hwa & Lee Hyori are V.I.P 20080710

Korean music scene sexy stars Um Jung Hwa and Hyori recently express their love for idol group Big Bang and has raised interest from the public.

Um Jung Hwa, who had worked with YG Entertainment on her new comeback album, had a press conference on 1st July in Seoul SeoGyuDong KrazyOcean restaurant. She had said, “Last winter, I kept listening to Big Bang’s ‘Lies’ and thought that if I can get a number 1 hit song with working with YG Entertainment it would be great. And I eventually did worked with Yang Hyun Suk. And it was great to be with the most popular young hoobae (juniors).”

When asked about Big Bang members GDragon and TOP who had participated in her new album, she said, “GDragon is like a very talented friend. He write lyrics well and he is very fashion-conscious. Big Bang members are really talented.”

“And TOP is gentle like a sheep but when he raps, his eyes gives off charm and energy.”

And as for Big Bang fan, Hyori, who previously did an interview on MBC tv on 1st July, “I follow Big Bang’s choreography when then come out on TV to perform. They are so cute, all 5 of them, I wish to go on a date with them.”

Hyori has also showered love on Big Bang member DaeSung when they appear on SBS’s Family Outing. On 15 May on “Family Outing” first broadcast, when asked “You had dressed up very gorgeously today, who do you want to impress?” Hyori had said, “Big Bang“. And then to DaeSung, “That’s you”. This had made DaeSung laughed.

It seems that even sexy stars love Big Bang.
Credit: www.sookyung.multiply.com
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :
Sexy Stars Um Jung Hwa & Lee Hyori are V.I.P Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sexy Stars Um Jung Hwa & Lee Hyori are V.I.P Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Sexy Stars Um Jung Hwa & Lee Hyori are V.I.P Empty Re: Sexy Stars Um Jung Hwa & Lee Hyori are V.I.P

Post by rabu_xiah Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:11 am

hahhaaha XD LHY adores Big Bang like a big Nunah. so cute~

rabu_xiah
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Warning :
Sexy Stars Um Jung Hwa & Lee Hyori are V.I.P Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sexy Stars Um Jung Hwa & Lee Hyori are V.I.P Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Sexy Stars Um Jung Hwa & Lee Hyori are V.I.P Empty Re: Sexy Stars Um Jung Hwa & Lee Hyori are V.I.P

Post by toocutedoggy Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:27 pm

aww, i can see Hyori is like the # 1 fan to BB ...xD

“And TOP is gentle like a sheep..."

^ lol, that's so cute ><
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:35 am

LOL. nice.

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
Sexy Stars Um Jung Hwa & Lee Hyori are V.I.P Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Sexy Stars Um Jung Hwa & Lee Hyori are V.I.P Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down