ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jang Geun Suk to romance Lee Ji Ah in Beethoven Virus

3 posters

Go down

Jang Geun Suk to romance Lee Ji Ah in Beethoven Virus Empty Jang Geun Suk to romance Lee Ji Ah in Beethoven Virus

Post by Tangera Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:25 am

Actor Jang Geun Suk will be taking on MBC “Beethoven Virus” drama. According to production, “Jang Geun Suk has been confirmed for Beethoven Virus. Although the contract hasn’t been signed yet, he has verbally agreed to it.”

Jang Geun Suk to romance Lee Ji Ah in Beethoven Virus 20080701091603_466_0

“Beethoven Virus” had already confirmed that Kim Myung Min and Lee Ji Ah of Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi fame would be in the drama and with the addition of Jang Geun Suk, it promises to add another element of anticipation to it. Jang Geun Suk will play a musician, Kang Gun Woo who is gifted musically with the perfect pitch, and will play out a complicated triangle relationship with Kim Myung Min and Lee Ji Ah.

“Beethoven Virus” is a drama that talks about youths who has a passion for music and forms an orchestra and their encounter with various difficulties. It has generated interest among many fans because of it’s musical drama genre.

According to someone in MBC, “Besides the main cast, we will also invite exceptional musicians to participate in the drama to add more realism to it.” The drama is expected to air on 3rd September in the Wed-Thus timeslot.

Source: Coolsmurf
============================================================================
Wow. I am looking forward to this drama!!! "Musical drama" somehow reminds me of Japan's Nodame Cantabile. XD Hope this will be a great drama~ On a side note, I thought TWSSG is a rather interesting drama..it got a little boring here and there but Bae Yong Joon and Lee Ji Ah make it worth watching I guess. XD

Last edited by Tangera on Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
Jang Geun Suk to romance Lee Ji Ah in Beethoven Virus Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Jang Geun Suk to romance Lee Ji Ah in Beethoven Virus Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Jang Geun Suk to romance Lee Ji Ah in Beethoven Virus Empty Re: Jang Geun Suk to romance Lee Ji Ah in Beethoven Virus

Post by Cutie Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:34 am

I've been looking forward to this drama - so happy to hear more news on it!

lol. Yeah, I was also reminded of Nodame Cantabile Very Happy
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :
Jang Geun Suk to romance Lee Ji Ah in Beethoven Virus Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Jang Geun Suk to romance Lee Ji Ah in Beethoven Virus Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Jang Geun Suk to romance Lee Ji Ah in Beethoven Virus Empty Re: Jang Geun Suk to romance Lee Ji Ah in Beethoven Virus

Post by Super Gal Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:04 am

Im starting to fall in love with this cutie chap Jang Geun Suk to romance Lee Ji Ah in Beethoven Virus 274759 Really looking forward to this Jang Geun Suk to romance Lee Ji Ah in Beethoven Virus 953737
Super Gal
Super Gal
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 116
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down