ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Ungrateful VIPers:

+7
Hanbelle
tuyetienhi
dragonninja598000
noonoo_shoo
strawberrybj
xtraycee
soyboy01
11 posters

Go down

To Ungrateful VIPers: Empty To Ungrateful VIPers:

Post by soyboy01 Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:59 pm

So it seems like the Editorials section has been vacant for a while. Come on' SYP readers, this is your chance to voice your opinions and be creative. We want to hear what you think so don't hesitate to write up a post because it just might end up on the blog. Anyway, I was fuming all day because of a few dumb VIPers, so here is my rant.

To Ungrateful VIPers: Big_ba17

To: Ungrateful VIPers

What the hell do you want? (excuse my language) Why are you complaining to YG that Big Bang members are promoting their solo activites? It's completely mind boggling. I understand that it's not all VIP fans, but a select few who are radicals in the group calling for a strike against YG Entertainment. Shouldn't you fanatics be ecstatic that Big Bang members are venturing into different areas of performing arts to mature and grow as a true artist, while showing a different side to their fans?

(Calm down... whew)

To Ungrateful VIPers: Bb_210

First, VIPers nag burned-out Big Bang members to appear on 12973498274 shows and programs, then they complain that they are being split up to go solo. Their illogical assumptions testify that VIPers have pigeon brains. Unlike these hot heads, YG Entertainment is smart in promoting solo activies for Big Bang members. YG is using Shinhwa's tactic of branching out into solo activities while keeping the group unified. Big Bang's solo activities will only make the group as a whole stronger...great move YG. Another aspect to this clever strategy is that this would never work if all the members were not closely bonded to each other, which is an admirable characteristic. Shinhwa lasted for 10 years because they did not forget their friendship with one another. Thus, YG trusts that Big Bang will not disband because of their strong bonds of friendship. Unable to realize YG's strategy, these fan girls who think they know everything about the industry, threatened YG that they would protest in front of their building. Get a life. And stop trying to copy the ELFs because they weren't able to keep Super Junior together (then, me thinks, why is it so necessary to keep them together if they can gain more exposure through sub-groups?...hmm). Poor YG, all the artists and producers were bewildered at hearing this news and they issued a statement to resolve tensions (Read Here>>).

To Ungrateful VIPers: Bb310

Selfish VIPers don't even care about what their stars want in life. If they did, they would lay off these boys. Big Bang members are just average boys who have dreams and aspirations. They want to explore different fields. Why do crazy fans have to prevent them from pursuing their dreams? T.O.P. and Seung Ri are obviously interested in acting; Daesung will explore the world of musicals; G-Dragon and Taeyang will pursue their ambition in musical talent and maturation. Fans should be grateful that YG is giving Big Bang the freedom to explore other areas of performing arts so that they can grow into true, respectable artists. To these boys, this is a once-in-a-lifetime experience that they don't want to miss out on. There have been many popular idol groups that disbanded because they were constricted by over-bearing management companies that dictated their stars' lives. One recent example is Chae Dong Ha from SG Wannabe, who left the popular ballad group to pursue his acting career because his management company would not let him pursue acting. These unfortunate circumstances come up too often. Quite frankly, YG is probably not forcing Big Bang to do these promotional activities, but rather opening up new doors of opportunity. And most of these endeavors more than likely originate from the unyielding ambition of these intrepid Big Bang members. So you can't solely blame YG for Big Bang venturing into solo activities.

All in all, what is there to lose? YG makes money; Big Bang becomes more popular and respected for their myriad talents; fans see Big Bang's multi-faceted talents at unique venues - and we're all one happy (YG) family! Everyone is bound to make a profit in this capitalistic triad. But I do think we should get rid of those idiot VIPers who complain of Big Bang exploding to pieces. It's not the end of the world. Crazy VIPers - get lost!

I'm definitely looking forward to Big Bang's future artistic endeavors. And I would like to pat YG on the back for opening new windows of opportunity and encouraging the creative expressions of their artists. This is how a responsible music company should work, unlike the slave-house known as SM. Anyway, good luck to all the Big Bang members!

Yours truly,

Soyboy

P.S. To respectful VIPers, please don't take offense by this article because it was not addressed to you.

P.S.S. To lunatic, air-head VIPers, don't display your stupidity so conspiciously.
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
To Ungrateful VIPers: Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100To Ungrateful VIPers: Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

To Ungrateful VIPers: Empty Re: To Ungrateful VIPers:

Post by xtraycee Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:25 am

Dude, I totally agree. x__x
Big Bang is different from every other Korean boyband out there.
They have other skills that no other boyband has.
And it really is TOTALLY COOL that they can go solo but stay together as one group. I'm totally psyched to see their solo work! :]
I've actually never liked hiphop before I got into Big Bang. They're one idol group that I really respect because they're really talented.
Big Bang, fighting~ <3
xtraycee
xtraycee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 247
Warning :
To Ungrateful VIPers: Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100To Ungrateful VIPers: Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://www.myspace.com/29638080

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:41 am

^
lol...me too..i was blinded by SM before this. All I knew was SM Artists and their SMTown thingy until I get to know YG Family...
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:31 pm

I agree with you soyboy wholeheartedly. And I have to say, damn girl, you can rant Wink That's one of the most well written rants I've ever read, commendable.

These fangirls exist within every fandom, they're stupid, selfish and don't truly know what they want. If they truly loved their idols they would realise that. "One members success benefits the team." These fans have no idea how lucky they are to get so much from their artists and to see them grow artistically as you so well put it.

It frustrates me when people are so blinded by fandom, it doesnt just put me off but downright enrages me. These human beings need to develop as human beings, these boys are so young and for them to be able to spread their wings freely within their own artistic playing fields is such a gift to both them and their fans. They need to just crane their necks out a little and see the competition, see how much their suffering from restrictions, and how suffocated artisticly other artists are in the industry, and their fans.

YG is so well run because the founder himself was a part of such a great idol group that shaped most of the older generation with their music. His first hand experience, benefits him and his company, and I have no doubt that YG will only progress in the years to come, as long as they continue to leave room for their artists to breathe and has such a good relationship with their fans. Which they are obviously taking advantage of. Ungrateful V.I.Ps should just thank their lucky stars that Big Bang isnt an SM group and are treated so well within their management company. And if they benefit from this financially, so what? Artistic growth is priceless.

YG is learning from the mistakes of other companies and are showing up and setting an example for other companies to follow.

I just wish the other groups I like and individuals are regarded as highly as Papa YG regards his stars.
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:31 am

Another crazy fan story. what else is new? i try not to be bother by people like them. As long as they keep doing what their doing, entertaining, i will be content.

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
To Ungrateful VIPers: Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100To Ungrateful VIPers: Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by tuyetienhi Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:00 pm

YG is smart in branching out their artistes. Big Bang in all fields = more people know them.

I do wish big bang will relesase a full album though and not mini albums...

I'm not a fan of big bang, but some of their songs are catchy. Big Bang is successful and deserve to branch out.

tuyetienhi

Number of posts : 5
Warning :
To Ungrateful VIPers: Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100To Ungrateful VIPers: Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanbelle Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:13 pm

I'm a big fan of Big Bang and I'm actually happy they're branching out into other areas. It means they'll have something to fall back onto if the group ever breaks up.
Hanbelle
Hanbelle
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 64
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikaru Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:38 am

I'm very happy they are branching out, i mean they get more famous by this~
As an VIP i'm proud that they are branching out, i mean they are just pursuing what they like to do?

I mean seung ri loves to act..no doubt he was involve in sonagi~

For sm, just like many fans. I am too wan blinded by sm previously. All i listen is only Dong Bang's songs. and no others
Until i get to know bigbang, i found out the kpop industry is indeed wide. I got to know many good kpop artist
so thanks big bang!
They deserve the fame! XDXDXD i'm talking so out of topic..
sorry~~
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by heenim_first love Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:49 pm

I LOVE BIGBANG.....
I think YG is more best than SM heheheheehhehehhehe.....

mianaeyo...
just my opinion...
heenim_first love
heenim_first love
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 20
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by sakuyahikari Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:50 pm

Can't fans be happy enough that they're in the entertainment industry, making good music and spreading their own talent in Asia? I know Big Bang is doing their best always going out and performing for their fans and those selfish, idiotic fans have to go against decisions of solo activities? That's just plain stupidity. I'm also happy they're branching out and gaining individual popularity right now 'cause I want to see their individual personalities outside of Big Bang. Dang, this is like the whole Super Junior situation.
sakuyahikari
sakuyahikari
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by snowflake_jiyong Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:57 am

Im a VIP but I totally agree with you,somehow,i know fand would get bored at Big Bang staying the same with no new personalities(Good ones).But as of right now,maknae is the only one whom I think has solo activites like his Strong Baby...
snowflake_jiyong
snowflake_jiyong
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 179
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum