ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaun Evaristo is Back In Seoul, Working With YG Family Again

3 posters

Go down

Shaun Evaristo is Back In Seoul, Working With YG Family Again Empty Shaun Evaristo is Back In Seoul, Working With YG Family Again

Post by strawberrybj Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:10 am

In case, you didn't know, Shaun Evaristo is Big Bang's and Taeyang's solo album choreographer.

back to the seoul....
Category: Life

so here we go again! back in korea for round 2 and things are going amazing. i've gotten used to things around me and its really fun exploring in the area im at. i've come to see that you really gotta be willing to check stuff out cuz you never know if there that dope store hidden upstairs or round the corner. this place has rich culture that anyone can be inspired daily from. well, i get inspired wherever i travel but korea i a place to definitely hit up on ur list.

i found that i like the people i meet more than the city tho....i've been meeting some really good people. like especially all the creative peeps i've been working with from now and the last time i was here. ie the folks from prepix dance crew. not only are they talented but real genuine folks at that. (incl. Bboy jerry from oneway crew cuz he be hanging too) oh and even random but i've bumped into korean americans out here that are from LA. its crazy being in korea and speaking english, cuz last time it was hard to say anything cuz no one really understood. haha

i think working at with the YG family has been dope! getting to meet everyone and work on the inside is awesome cuz when i work i just create and they watch. if theres changes need to be made we change it, opinions are all thrown around cuz we're all there for the same goal. sometimes i get to watch them work, and just admire. but they ask if i think its dope, and ideas just fly all around the room. definitely a blessing! teddy and kush are really some dope cats, i wish i could have a percentage of the knowledge they have in producing beats. danny has been in rehearsals helping out with the translation, oh man theres so many in between things that would have been lost in translation if he hadn't been there. oh and it was dope seeing masta wu and DM again, those are hella peeps are real coo. they even came last night to stop by see the work. i just think everyone has a mutual respect for what we all do!

getting to work with uhm has been really fun. there's this energy about her that i love and she brings the room up when she's in it. she works hard and her new music is dope! i mean i've never heard it before this but the new sound they got going for her is tight!!! i wish i understood korean man, cuz making things up would be soo much easier. hahah oh and her dog is really cool, makes me miss my dog:(.lol, i can't wait for her stuff to come out, for her me and jay(big bang's resident choreographer) are workin on this one together. its dope getting to work with him cuz the passion for dance is the same. tho theres a language barrier, dance is universal so we totally have an easy time communicating. i guess i can't say too much bout what im doing but im also getting to work with big bang and tae yang solo stuff again. thats always an exciting thing!

i heard tae yang's MV hit 1 on a countdown out here and i was really happy for him and actually proud cuz those video's meant a lot to me too. so i kinda felt like i hit number 1 with the YG fam as well. heard he's been doing his thing on TV out here too just rocking stages....hopefully i'll get to rock a show with him sometime while im here. cuz vibin' and get down on stage with an artist is a dope thing. esp if the artist can dance hella good!! speaking of dancing behind an artist.....i heard some folks out here think i choreographed for Omarion....uhm just setting the record straight, RORO is his choreographer. and he is hella tight, definitely an inspiration!! btw learning the dances from roro was hella fun!!! I was just a dancer for Omarion!lol and was happy at that,shoot! got to perform all his hits!! still crazy when i think about it. anyway, ima be workin on tae yang new stuff, and my goal when working with him is to make his choreography style different. on stage or on film, i want it to be distinct. like people are definitely in for a treat when watching they just gotta keep an open mind for things that aren't conventional. na mean! at least that the goal!

anyway, he's doing big things, big bang is doing it big! uhm jungwha is doing it big, and when there stuff drops it gonna be something to look out for. im blessed to work with these people and hopefully you enjoy it as much as i do. keep it poppin in korea ya dig!!! btw aims and dmoe are coming the seoul as well, if you don't know bout em. now ya know. we bout to wreak shop out here man!! haha reppin for the fams at home! thanks for reading if you got this far. peace ya'll!

oh shamless plug: look out for the new vanessa hudgens commercial for sears!! its a going back to ad!! yea son, its gonna be dope! gotta principle roll and im excited to see it. i heard people get to vote on which guy they want to be in the end shot for the final commercial. if thats true vote for me haha. hella funny!

peace
shaun
Credit: Shaun's Myspace
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :
Shaun Evaristo is Back In Seoul, Working With YG Family Again Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shaun Evaristo is Back In Seoul, Working With YG Family Again Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Shaun Evaristo is Back In Seoul, Working With YG Family Again Empty Re: Shaun Evaristo is Back In Seoul, Working With YG Family Again

Post by chereng Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:45 pm

i love shauns choreography, im glad hes back
chereng
chereng
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 83
Warning :
Shaun Evaristo is Back In Seoul, Working With YG Family Again Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shaun Evaristo is Back In Seoul, Working With YG Family Again Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Shaun Evaristo is Back In Seoul, Working With YG Family Again Empty Re: Shaun Evaristo is Back In Seoul, Working With YG Family Again

Post by dongbin7 Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:47 pm

Geez...he's lucky. Working with YG and Omarion....haha..I thought he was the choreographer for Omarion too LOL....But Roro is an extremely good choreographer...he choreographed Ciara's "Like A Boy" mv...If they got him to choreograph Taeyang, that'd be awesome!! :) I'm glad Shaun having fun with YG....YG's cool! Very cool!<3
dongbin7
dongbin7
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 527
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down