ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shin Ae and Daniel Henney at 45th Daejong Film Festival

5 posters

Go down

Shin Ae and Daniel Henney at 45th Daejong Film Festival Empty Shin Ae and Daniel Henney at 45th Daejong Film Festival

Post by soyboy01 Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:03 pm

Shin Ae and Daniel Henney at 45th Daejong Film Festival

Shin Ae and Daniel Henney at 45th Daejong Film Festival Shin_a10

Shin Ae appeared at the film festival without Alex by her side. She stood alone on stage to presenting an award, yet she glowed with a singular beauty.

Shin Ae and Daniel Henney at 45th Daejong Film Festival Daniel10

Daniel Henney: "Oh my god!"
He was caught by a nice surprise, winning the new actor award for his film, "My Father". He looks as sweet as milk chocolate!

Shin Ae and Daniel Henney at 45th Daejong Film Festival Daniel11

Daniel Henney: "Just one second."
Even Daniel Henney's back pose is handsome. He seems to be overwhelmed with joy.

Source: Newsen
Credit: soyboy
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
Shin Ae and Daniel Henney at 45th Daejong Film Festival Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shin Ae and Daniel Henney at 45th Daejong Film Festival Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Shin Ae and Daniel Henney at 45th Daejong Film Festival Empty Re: Shin Ae and Daniel Henney at 45th Daejong Film Festival

Post by Tangera Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:17 am

haha...Daniel Henney is so funny. XD He's rising star! Very happy for him. Shin Ae is really tall! She seems to have slimmed down...her eyes look a little fierce in that picture though.
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
Shin Ae and Daniel Henney at 45th Daejong Film Festival Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shin Ae and Daniel Henney at 45th Daejong Film Festival Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Shin Ae and Daniel Henney at 45th Daejong Film Festival Empty Re: Shin Ae and Daniel Henney at 45th Daejong Film Festival

Post by strawberrybj Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:38 am

Shin Ae looks so muscular but still pretty...
Why is daniel henney so tan? did he go sun bathing somewhere?
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by chinnoiserie.dee Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:42 am

i personally think that Shin Ae is fit especially with her height and she's really beautiful...
chinnoiserie.dee
chinnoiserie.dee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 276
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by rabu_xiah Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:18 pm

i think shes just very voluptuous. I just saw teh show this morning on my tv and her waist was very skinny XD. i love her height and shape~ she looks healthy.

rabu_xiah
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down