ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lee Jung to enlist in October

3 posters

Go down

Lee Jung to enlist in October Empty Lee Jung to enlist in October

Post by tealfirestar07 Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:57 pm

Lee Jung to enlist in October Lee-ju10

According to entertainment insiders, singer-actor Lee Jung (27) is enlisting in the compulsory military service in October and will be in active duty after the 5-week military training.

But before leaving the limelight for 2 years, Lee Jung first released his 4th album and is currently busy promoting the single “I Only See You.” Also, starting August 6, Lee Jung will be seen as part, together with Choi Soo Jong, of the cast of KBS 2TV’s mini series “Hometown of Legends.”

Source: Starnews

cr: krnloop
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
Lee Jung to enlist in October Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lee Jung to enlist in October Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Lee Jung to enlist in October Empty Re: Lee Jung to enlist in October

Post by Cutie Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:40 pm

woah... while at the store, I was thinking about some person whose name I couldnt remember, and I suddenly thought about him and I forgot his name >.< But here he is... heh..

Honestly, he doesnt seem to be popular, imo. I dont think people will notice much if he's gone.............
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :
Lee Jung to enlist in October Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lee Jung to enlist in October Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by dongbin7 Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:04 am

Awws...he's leaving in October....Sad I didn't really notice him either...until I watched NN5 and listened to J's single With Tears...he has an amazing voice...a lose for the industry..
dongbin7
dongbin7
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 527
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down