ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHINee Models for CLR!DE.N

2 posters

Go down

SHINee Models for CLR!DE.N Empty SHINee Models for CLR!DE.N

Post by Tangera Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:47 pm

SHINee Models for CLR!DE.N Listim10
^ I can't remember where I got this picture from...sorry! If you do, please PM me so i can credit the source!

SM Entertainment’s new group SHINee has been gaining a fair amount of attention since their pre-debut. Apart from their catchy first single, “Noona You are so Pretty (Replay),” which has been one of Kpop fans’ recent last song syndromes, SHINee was said to lead this generation’s dance, music and fashion trends.

And to prove they can do it, SHINee had recently landed a one (1) year contract to model for CLR!DE.n and carry the name with pride. The group was chosen for their quick rise in popularity among Kpop listeners, and their solid aim to lead Korea’s “what’s in” fashion.

Before their debut, SM Entertainment made it known that designer Ha Sang Baek will take charge and assist on SHINee’s style and looks. I suppose Ha Sang Baek will continue to dress them up now that they’re modeling for a brand name like CLR!DE.n.

But it seems like it won’t be easy for SHINee to please Kpop fans with their claim to become trend setters, as there are still many who cannot take a liking at their taste and appearance. Some netizens ridicule the group for not taking charge of their own clothes and style, like Big Bang. But most groups have stylists anyway, or fashion advisers.

Talking about fashion, according to Leatrice Eiseman, of the Pantone Color Institute, colors of bright punctuate classic and versatile neutrals are what's perfect for this year's fashion (Spring and Summer). The Fashion Color Report says that “...neutrals combined with pops of brighter colors to create unique, distinctive looks are the basis for a great spring and summer wardrobe.”

On TVXQ's recent Beijing “O Concert,” the fab-five wore the same kind of colors mentioned by Eiseman, which is similar to what SHINee has been wearing mostly in their TV appearances, photo shoots and album cover.

SPRING FASHION 2008 - Colour tips.
SHINee Models for CLR!DE.N T6uvcg

Source: SpiderLiliez LiveJournal
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
SHINee Models for CLR!DE.N Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SHINee Models for CLR!DE.N Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

SHINee Models for CLR!DE.N Empty Re: SHINee Models for CLR!DE.N

Post by toocutedoggy Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:34 am

each singers/ group have their own designers ^^ but i simply preferred F.T island's normal and elegent look ...XD ( my opinion)
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :
SHINee Models for CLR!DE.N Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SHINee Models for CLR!DE.N Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down