ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

24.06.08 - HanKyung's Cyworld Entry

3 posters

Go down

24.06.08 - HanKyung's Cyworld Entry Empty 24.06.08 - HanKyung's Cyworld Entry

Post by Tangera Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:00 pm

Hankyung’s Cyworld Entry 2008.06.24 01:43

Title: Wuhan Coincidental Meeting

I’m so sorry I wasn’t able to leave a message to everyone during this period of time because our recent schedule has been pretty tight, I hope everyone understands. Hehe~~

Since I came back from Korea, we went to Wuhan twice, and I realized the fans in Wuhan are very passionate, thank you all for your attention and support, although we were very busy these 2 times when we were in Wuhan, but it’s counted as the making up for the 1st time we were in Wuhan where it was such a pity that we didn’t get to meet the fans. I don’t know if everyone’s able to accept this Hehe~~~~~!

This time we came to Wuhan, something coincidental happened. I didn’t think that 维嘉 Wei Jia hyung (*Lee Wei Jia is a host for Hunan TV) was also having an activity in Wuhan, and unexpectedly, we were staying in the same hotel. After I got hold of this news, I went to Wei Jia hyung’s room and chatted happily with him for the whole night, together with 马松 Ma Song, 大佐 Da Zuo, 李伟 Lee Wei (*I suppose they’re his friends). Because 大佐 Da Zuo and 李伟 Lee Wei had to work the next day, I caused them to miss their sleep for 1 night, hehe~~~! Because I only had an event on the afternoon of the 2nd day, I could sleep longer, but when I reached the venue, I even told them angrily that I was sleepy, and they looked at me… speechless. Hahaha~~~~~~! (Feeling accomplished).

This time I am really very happy to be in Wuhan, seeing your enthusiasm below stage, I felt very blessed on stage, but I kind of wished everyone would take note of their own safety, and not to advocate everyone else to chase us, because it’s very dangerous. Today the craziness of the drivers really scared me, they even caused a jam on the highways. I thought, why didn’t that group of drivers think that their passengers were only a group of teenagers? I hope everyone will take care of their own safety, only with you will I have tomorrow’s stage, I hope everyone will be well.

I’d also like to thank the Shanghai fans who came to fetch us from the airport today. I’ve heard all of your wishes and your “Fighting!”, thank you all~~~~~! I hope the next time I come to Shanghai, it’ll be a stage belonging to SJ-M and everyone, I want to see you all on stage once again, I hope everyone’s happy!!!!!!!!

I love you all!!!

Translated by superduperlove @ wordpress
Original source: Han Geng’s Home
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
24.06.08 - HanKyung's Cyworld Entry Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 10024.06.08 - HanKyung's Cyworld Entry Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

24.06.08 - HanKyung's Cyworld Entry Empty Re: 24.06.08 - HanKyung's Cyworld Entry

Post by toocutedoggy Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:03 pm

HG is so cute >< ....lol....

esp this
I caused them to miss their sleep for 1 night, hehe~~~! Because I only had an event on the afternoon of the 2nd day, I could sleep longer, but when I reached the venue, I even told them angrily that I was sleepy, and they looked at me… speechless. Hahaha~~~~~~! (Feeling accomplished).
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :
24.06.08 - HanKyung's Cyworld Entry Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 10024.06.08 - HanKyung's Cyworld Entry Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

24.06.08 - HanKyung's Cyworld Entry Empty Re: 24.06.08 - HanKyung's Cyworld Entry

Post by firegoddess716 Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:44 pm

ILY HANKYUNG!
firegoddess716
firegoddess716
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 479
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down