ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SS501's New Single 'Lucky Days' Climbs to No.2 Spot on Oricon Chart

2 posters

Go down

SS501's New Single 'Lucky Days' Climbs to No.2 Spot on Oricon Chart Empty SS501's New Single 'Lucky Days' Climbs to No.2 Spot on Oricon Chart

Post by Cutie Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:38 pm

SS501's New Single 'Lucky Days' Climbs to No.2 Spot on Oricon Chart Ss50110

The popular male vocal group SS501's third single "Lucky Days," which was released in Japan on June 18, climbed to the number two spot on the Oricon Daily Single Chart on the same day.

What makes the feat so significant is that all of the songs in the single album were written by a Korean composer.

The album includes the title song "Lucky Days" written by composer Hwang Seong-je and "Summer Blue" by Lee Joo-hyeong. The Japanese version of "A Song for You," a number which had previously only been released in Korea, is also included in the group's latest single.

SS501's management agency DSPent said the group will focus on its promotional activities in Japan until early August. Member Kim Hyun-joong, who makes a regular guest appearance on "Just Married," a popular segment of "Sunday Night Entertainment," will travel back and forth between Korea and Japan.

SS501 plans to hold three concerts from July 12 to 13 in Tokyo and two concerts from July 16 to 17 in Osaka.

-KBS Global News
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :
SS501's New Single 'Lucky Days' Climbs to No.2 Spot on Oricon Chart Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SS501's New Single 'Lucky Days' Climbs to No.2 Spot on Oricon Chart Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

SS501's New Single 'Lucky Days' Climbs to No.2 Spot on Oricon Chart Empty Re: SS501's New Single 'Lucky Days' Climbs to No.2 Spot on Oricon Chart

Post by noonoo_shoo Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:37 pm

Its becoming a trend that Korean composed songs are getting good placements on the charts now. If that's so, then bloody record all your songs with Korean producers and composers.

Im happy for them, they've been working hard. I loved every performance by them for a 'Song for you', because of Park JungMin, he just seems to be loving it so much. Seriously, rewatch just for him, hes the one with red hair.

And, just for reference, isnt there a topic about this already?
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :
SS501's New Single 'Lucky Days' Climbs to No.2 Spot on Oricon Chart Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SS501's New Single 'Lucky Days' Climbs to No.2 Spot on Oricon Chart Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

SS501's New Single 'Lucky Days' Climbs to No.2 Spot on Oricon Chart Empty Re: SS501's New Single 'Lucky Days' Climbs to No.2 Spot on Oricon Chart

Post by Cutie Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:30 pm

noonoo_shoo wrote:
And, just for reference, isnt there a topic about this already?

Really? I was looking at the threads to see if it was posted or not before I posted this one, but I guess I must have missed the thread if it was already posted >.<

sorry. I'll go check again~!

Apparently there was an article about SS501's #2 spot that I completely forgot about here: https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com/korean-entertainment-news-f3/ss501-won-2-on-oricon-charts-with-3rd-japanese-single-t2428.htm

All though the articles both refer to SS501's #2 spot, the articles bring different information news SS501's New Single 'Lucky Days' Climbs to No.2 Spot on Oricon Chart 274759
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:37 pm

It's all good cutie. Wink

You just educated us a little more :p
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down