ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Bang TaeYang receiving praises from senior singers

5 posters

Go down

bang - Big Bang TaeYang receiving praises from senior singers Empty Big Bang TaeYang receiving praises from senior singers

Post by tealfirestar07 Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:26 pm

bang - Big Bang TaeYang receiving praises from senior singers Pp080614

Big Bang member TaeYang, who just released his first solo minialbum "Hot", has recently been treated to what to said to be "a relay of praises" by seonbae (senior) singers.

Yoon Hee Yeol, Epik High's Tablo and VOS's Choi Hyun Joon are some of the seonbae singers who had praised TaeYang on his solo album and his performances on broadcasting programs.

Epik High's Tablo has said on one radio program "Big Bang's TaeYang's solo album is one cool album" when he was asked if there were any singers recently whom had gave him an inspiration.

While Yoo Hee Yeol had said on his own radio show about title song "Look At Me" from TaeYang's solo album, "I heard the song a while ago and I was thinking 'This person can really sing well, and can possibly make it big in the music scene.' "

VOS's Choi Hyun Joon had also admitted on a radio program lately "I recently fell in love with TaeYang's music. I even joined his fan cafe."

On the other hand, TaeYang has expressed "I feel that there are still many parts about me as a singer which are still lacking, but I will continue work hard in the future."

cr: sookyung@mutliply
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
bang - Big Bang TaeYang receiving praises from senior singers Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100bang - Big Bang TaeYang receiving praises from senior singers Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

bang - Big Bang TaeYang receiving praises from senior singers Empty Re: Big Bang TaeYang receiving praises from senior singers

Post by dragonninja598000 Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:51 pm

OMG. dude..TAE YANG AND TABLO COLLABORATION. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME. they should take that into consideration for his next album. ;P

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
bang - Big Bang TaeYang receiving praises from senior singers Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100bang - Big Bang TaeYang receiving praises from senior singers Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

bang - Big Bang TaeYang receiving praises from senior singers Empty Re: Big Bang TaeYang receiving praises from senior singers

Post by Tangera Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:35 pm

Wooo. Congratulations! I think he's a promising solo artiste! :) Even though Big Bang as a group is wonderful too! Very Happy HWAITING!
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
bang - Big Bang TaeYang receiving praises from senior singers Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100bang - Big Bang TaeYang receiving praises from senior singers Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikaru Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:02 am

OH YESH~
yb can REALLY sing...
i'm so proud of yb now!!
hope he gets better and better!!
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Key_addict Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:30 am

wo ho ho...
Great NEWS..!!!
Receive a good comment from those three sunbae must be really proud...

Taeyang is really deserve to get that...
He is a Real Singer

I watched his live performance in Inky and his voice was exactly the same with his voice in album..!!

Aaahhh...
Love him more and more
Key_addict
Key_addict
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 71
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down