ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2008 TVXQ! PHOTOBOOOK "A WEEK HOLIDAY" ~ THAI INTERVIEW

+6
koreanlove21
rabu_xiah
Ikaru
Yumii
anne406
Tangera
10 posters

Go down

2008 TVXQ! PHOTOBOOOK "A WEEK HOLIDAY" ~ THAI INTERVIEW Empty 2008 TVXQ! PHOTOBOOOK "A WEEK HOLIDAY" ~ THAI INTERVIEW

Post by Tangera Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:38 am

This is a major co-operation between the two companies; S.M. Entertainment has given 4NOLOGUE sole distribution rights of the photobook in Thailand. Plus the five members of Dong Bang Shin Gi has attended this event, Thailand being their first venue (for the photobook promotion)!

This is yet another special occasion for the Thai fans to get close to their favorite artists and listen to them talk about the photoshoot in the USA.

2008 TVXQ! PHOTOBOOOK "A WEEK HOLIDAY" ~ THAI INTERVIEW 2w2j3110

What do you feel about the photobook promotion for the first time in Thailand and Korea?
YUNHO:
We're very happy since the photobook will go on sale on the same day in Korea and Thailand. It'll be a special occasion so we're very happy and excited.

What is the concept of the photobook and its sales promotion?
JUNSU:
It'll be on sale in Korea and Thailand at the beginning of July. As for the concept, there are two main concepts. One is us in a majestic, natural surrounding, the other is us on a camping trip - like you coming with us on any normal camping trip. And as a sales promotion, there'll be 5 extra photos in the Thai version, as a gift for Thai fans!

Which location did you like best?
YUNHO:
It's the masterpiece taken in the Grand Canyons - it was really steep and we were all kind of scared. But the photograph came out nicely, with us fitting really well in the scenery. We really love this picture.

JAEJOONG: This one (pointing at the photograph)

Obstacles.
CHANGMIN:
We had some problems during the photoshoot - the weather was really hot. We were taking pictures in the arid areas of the USA, it was so sunny we got sunburnt! And we were sweating all the time. But it wasn't really an obstacle.

Any exciting experience?
YOOCHUN:
When we were taking pictures in the desert, we went to a family restaurant where they play live Western music in cowboy costumes. They asked if any of us could play the drums and we told them Yunho could. So he joined in and it was really fun!

During this photoshoot, did you discover anything new and charming about the band members?
JAEJOONG:
At first we were a bit worried 'coz we might not measure up to (compliment?) the beautiful, natural scenery. However, we didn't do too bad. Changmin and Junsu, both are younger than me but they displayed their masculinity openly - in their facial expressions, postures and figures. They were physically fit before we left for this photoshoot. I was impressed.

Is there any chance of making a photobook in Thailand?
JAEJOONG:
Of course! We would really love to do one. We love Thailand. Plus there are many possibilities such as natural scenery or Bangkok's metropolitan vibrance. If we have the chance, we will do a photoshoot in Thailand for sure.

Having made donations to charity organizations in Thailand - how do you feel about it?
YUNHO:
We put up the accessories we wore during our photoshoots for auction, with the proceeds going to GREEN PEACE and Home for Children with Disabilities (Baan Nontapum). At first we didn't think we'd be able to raise so much money, so we feel Thais are very charitable. We'd like our Thai fans to continue doing more charity work with us.

What would you like to say to the media, executives and Thai fans who have been here since last night (in preparation for this event)?
YOOCHUN:
Thank you to all of you executives, media and Thai fans. Since our debut we have received so much love, sometimes we doubt if we're worthy of such love. But we now know for sure we want to do our best in return for your love. We will continue to work harder, please support us and love us always.

2008 TVXQ! PHOTOBOOK "A WEEK HOLIDAY" will be on sale this July. Dong Bang Shin Gi fans can pre-order Thailand's special edition with 5 extra photographs and video clip at www.4nologue.com or get more information by e-mailing Info@4nologue.com. You can also check out promotional updates and news about Dong Bang Shin Gi in the website.

Source: PINGBOOK
Translation: srisin @soompi
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
2008 TVXQ! PHOTOBOOOK "A WEEK HOLIDAY" ~ THAI INTERVIEW Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 1002008 TVXQ! PHOTOBOOOK "A WEEK HOLIDAY" ~ THAI INTERVIEW Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

2008 TVXQ! PHOTOBOOOK "A WEEK HOLIDAY" ~ THAI INTERVIEW Empty Re: 2008 TVXQ! PHOTOBOOOK "A WEEK HOLIDAY" ~ THAI INTERVIEW

Post by anne406 Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:57 am

it just me or micky layered/did something to his hair??god..he looks hot!!oohhhh..photobook..muahahaha..taken in grand canyon..hoho..hot guys under hot sun..hot..hot..hot..but its hard to find this kind of stuff at my place..isk..i'll just wait until someone scan it and upload those hot pictures..gaaaaaahhhh..i love this guys..fighting!!
anne406
anne406
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 255
Warning :
2008 TVXQ! PHOTOBOOOK "A WEEK HOLIDAY" ~ THAI INTERVIEW Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 1002008 TVXQ! PHOTOBOOOK "A WEEK HOLIDAY" ~ THAI INTERVIEW Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

2008 TVXQ! PHOTOBOOOK "A WEEK HOLIDAY" ~ THAI INTERVIEW Empty Re: 2008 TVXQ! PHOTOBOOOK "A WEEK HOLIDAY" ~ THAI INTERVIEW

Post by Yumii Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:28 am

omg.. i can't wait all the pics to come out.. haha
they are so HOTTTT.. 2008 TVXQ! PHOTOBOOOK "A WEEK HOLIDAY" ~ THAI INTERVIEW 387966
aiya... love them so much... 2008 TVXQ! PHOTOBOOOK "A WEEK HOLIDAY" ~ THAI INTERVIEW 541627
Yumii
Yumii
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 223
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikaru Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:54 am

jae look so good..
accessories will be on auctions?????
i wan!!!
lol
thanks~
can't wait!!! XD
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by rabu_xiah Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:52 am

i want junsu stop growing his hair this minute. his hair is the pERFECT length right now, i hate it when they cut his bangs too short in japan
i looveee changmins hair..i just want to play with it XD cuz it looks so soft all the time.

rabu_xiah
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:04 am

Awww reading the interview made me smile. They are so like heart-warming! lol. And looking at that picture along with the ones that I believe will be in the photobook. OH JEEZ! I couldn't stop drooling lol so hott! I know this event will go well..=] DBSK Hwaiting!
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by rabu_xiah Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:12 am

ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! man if i was at the hollywood bowl and i saw th eboys leave, i'd get a car and start following them if i knew where they were gonna go!! T__T XD

so SM wasnt hiding them because of the scandal XD

ah well at least the boys had fun. i wonder how they liked the american food lol. it could be a little greasy
^o^ i wish i was there ;__;. lmao theyve seen more of AMerica than i did and ive been living here for 13 years (17 right now)

rabu_xiah
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by kronlim Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:50 pm

micky looks like rain with his long hair...
kronlim
kronlim
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 221
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:36 pm

can't wait to see the pictures!
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:00 pm

they are so smexy esp Changminnie ... ~

great, now i really need to buy this photobook~
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:07 pm

so the sitings of them in Nevada were true. It will be intersting to see what the pictures turn out to be. Im a photography buff, its such a big hobby of mine, so I wont just be looking at the pictures for them.

I saw the grand canyon pic its gorgeous, and if i were there I would be scared to death.

thanks for sharing. the boys are always professional and witty in their interviews. <3 Much love and support to them.
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down