ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andy: Everyone on We Got Married are just like reporters :/

4 posters

Go down

Andy: Everyone on We Got Married are just like reporters :/ Empty Andy: Everyone on We Got Married are just like reporters :/

Post by Tangera Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:43 am

Andy: Everyone on We Got Married are just like reporters :/ 10919610

Shinhwa's Andy (27), currently enjoying immense popularity as Solbi's reel-life husband on the MBC reality series We Got Married, shared his thoughts about the relationship rumours surrounding Solbi and himself.

In a 6 June interview held in the waiting room of KBS2's Music Bank, he said "It's like a mental battle among the couples during the studio filming of We Got Married. Everyone would be thinking, 'Are they really dating?' They would ask Solbi if we're really dating, and they'd say things like 'why don't you just date since you make such a good match?' That actually adds more pressure on us."

As viewership for the series increases, more surprising antics are coming from the couples during filming sessions.

Not long ago during one filming session, Andy was talking on the phone to another female singer whom he is quite familiar with, but Solbi took over the call and told her, "Please try not to call oppa all the time." That led to more rumours of Andy and Solbi dating for real among fellow singers and entertainers.

Andy said, "The artistes, managers and staff are all becoming like reporters. When the couples act too convincingly, everyone starts to suspect them. I hope that for me and Solbi, we can portray the situations naturally and spend this period of time as good colleagues."

Source: ISPLUS
Chi trans: 爱薇公主&mao@ANDY THE WORLD
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

================================================
We Got Married Ep 13 was rather boring! >.< A lot of talking in the studio, not a lot of action. Al-Shin reunion was a little...awkward. haha. XD gahhh andy are you ever going to date solbi?
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
Andy: Everyone on We Got Married are just like reporters :/ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Andy: Everyone on We Got Married are just like reporters :/ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Andy: Everyone on We Got Married are just like reporters :/ Empty Re: Andy: Everyone on We Got Married are just like reporters :/

Post by Cutie Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:28 pm

I hope that for me and Solbi, we can portray the situations naturally and spend this period of time as good colleagues."

As only good colleagues..!? TT.TT
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :
Andy: Everyone on We Got Married are just like reporters :/ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Andy: Everyone on We Got Married are just like reporters :/ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Andy: Everyone on We Got Married are just like reporters :/ Empty Re: Andy: Everyone on We Got Married are just like reporters :/

Post by kiki Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:54 pm

I guess he doesn't have real feelings for her.
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by canelle Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:11 pm

i guess they want to remain colleagues as long as they're filming the show, otherwise they'd be dating for real on tv, it's a bit too weird... maybe that's why in one episode someone asked something like 'do you wish the filming would end very soon', implying that after that they could start dating in real life...
canelle
canelle
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 11
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down