ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Bang and Son DamBi UCC video got netizens talking

+8
Cutie
OTHluver
xmizzzy
sbambit
strawberrybj
Ikaru
Teeenarh
tealfirestar07
12 posters

Go down

bang - Big Bang and Son DamBi UCC video got netizens talking Empty Big Bang and Son DamBi UCC video got netizens talking

Post by tealfirestar07 Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:35 am

bang - Big Bang and Son DamBi UCC video got netizens talking Super-12

Two of the current hottest artistes in the music scene, Big Bang and Son DamBi, got netizens talking about their new UCC video. A remix video of Big Bang's "Last Farewell" and Son DamBi's "Bad Boy" was posted on the internet and has raised a lot of attention from netizens. The video includes snippets from both artiste's MV.

One netizen said " It seemed as though 'Last Farewell' and 'Bad Boy' is the same song." Another said that "After looking at this UCC video, I would not object if Big Bang and Son DamBi is one performing group."

One portal site which posted up this UCC had received 15,000 comments for the video in just 6 days after it was posted.

Big Bang is currently having their concert in Thailand while Son DamBi has been promoting the hit song "Bad Boy" lately and had received a lot of popularity.

cr: sookyung@mutliply

tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
bang - Big Bang and Son DamBi UCC video got netizens talking Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100bang - Big Bang and Son DamBi UCC video got netizens talking Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

bang - Big Bang and Son DamBi UCC video got netizens talking Empty Re: Big Bang and Son DamBi UCC video got netizens talking

Post by Teeenarh Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:26 am

OMG I love the remix!!
Does anyone know where i can dl the remix?
wow they should so make a song together!!
Teeenarh
Teeenarh
SYP Graphics Artist
SYP Graphics Artist

Number of posts : 431
Warning :
bang - Big Bang and Son DamBi UCC video got netizens talking Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100bang - Big Bang and Son DamBi UCC video got netizens talking Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-29

Back to top Go down

bang - Big Bang and Son DamBi UCC video got netizens talking Empty Re: Big Bang and Son DamBi UCC video got netizens talking

Post by Ikaru Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:12 am

the remix is just nice~
woot!
another thumb up for Big Bang!
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:30 am

wow...true professional work. The songs just blend in together. Awesome job!
I believe someone will rip this video into an audio soon.
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sbambit Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:32 am

Everything matches so well from the lighting to the parking garage to the club scenes...i liked it a lot. they should d some kind of like special stage/collab.

sbambit
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 69
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by xmizzzy Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:34 pm

does anyone know where i can dl this song? wow, perfectly blends together.
xmizzzy
xmizzzy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 160
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by OTHluver Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:46 pm

i love this remix too. its so cool how it fits perfectly together. and for those of you who wanted the mp3 you can download it here:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FB378CUS

if that doesnt work just go here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9lqfVoZilQ
and then go to the right box and the link is there. hope that helps.
OTHluver
OTHluver
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 179
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:54 pm

Honestly I didnt think much about it when I clicked play.. than after a few seconds I was like bang - Big Bang and Son DamBi UCC video got netizens talking 592595

If I didnt hear the originals, I would have almost thought this was an original song/mv!
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by iinda Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:52 pm

WOW!!!...love it...that person or ppl that did this remix is a genious....i want to download it...lol...they both should perform together tho...
iinda
iinda
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:32 pm

eh. the mixing is ok.i liked both songs by themselves so this shouldn't be so bad. =P

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
bang - Big Bang and Son DamBi UCC video got netizens talking Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100bang - Big Bang and Son DamBi UCC video got netizens talking Right_bar_bleue

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:43 pm

wow, awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i LOVE it !!!!
such great idea!!

Spoiler:
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by sing_lalala Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:23 am

Woah. Just woah XD I just ripped the audio out ._.
sing_lalala
sing_lalala
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 137
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Teeenarh Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:45 am

i`m addicted to this remix now !
Teeenarh
Teeenarh
SYP Graphics Artist
SYP Graphics Artist

Number of posts : 431
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down