ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Bang and Son DamBi UCC video got netizens talking

+8
Cutie
OTHluver
xmizzzy
sbambit
strawberrybj
Ikaru
Teeenarh
tealfirestar07
12 posters

Go down

Big Bang and Son DamBi UCC video got netizens talking Empty Big Bang and Son DamBi UCC video got netizens talking

Post by tealfirestar07 Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:35 am

Big Bang and Son DamBi UCC video got netizens talking Super-12

Two of the current hottest artistes in the music scene, Big Bang and Son DamBi, got netizens talking about their new UCC video. A remix video of Big Bang's "Last Farewell" and Son DamBi's "Bad Boy" was posted on the internet and has raised a lot of attention from netizens. The video includes snippets from both artiste's MV.

One netizen said " It seemed as though 'Last Farewell' and 'Bad Boy' is the same song." Another said that "After looking at this UCC video, I would not object if Big Bang and Son DamBi is one performing group."

One portal site which posted up this UCC had received 15,000 comments for the video in just 6 days after it was posted.

Big Bang is currently having their concert in Thailand while Son DamBi has been promoting the hit song "Bad Boy" lately and had received a lot of popularity.

cr: sookyung@mutliply

tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
Big Bang and Son DamBi UCC video got netizens talking Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Big Bang and Son DamBi UCC video got netizens talking Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Big Bang and Son DamBi UCC video got netizens talking Empty Re: Big Bang and Son DamBi UCC video got netizens talking

Post by Teeenarh Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:26 am

OMG I love the remix!!
Does anyone know where i can dl the remix?
wow they should so make a song together!!
Teeenarh
Teeenarh
SYP Graphics Artist
SYP Graphics Artist

Number of posts : 431
Warning :
Big Bang and Son DamBi UCC video got netizens talking Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Big Bang and Son DamBi UCC video got netizens talking Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-29

Back to top Go down

Big Bang and Son DamBi UCC video got netizens talking Empty Re: Big Bang and Son DamBi UCC video got netizens talking

Post by Ikaru Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:12 am

the remix is just nice~
woot!
another thumb up for Big Bang!
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:30 am

wow...true professional work. The songs just blend in together. Awesome job!
I believe someone will rip this video into an audio soon.
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sbambit Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:32 am

Everything matches so well from the lighting to the parking garage to the club scenes...i liked it a lot. they should d some kind of like special stage/collab.

sbambit
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 69
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by xmizzzy Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:34 pm

does anyone know where i can dl this song? wow, perfectly blends together.
xmizzzy
xmizzzy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 160
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by OTHluver Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:46 pm

i love this remix too. its so cool how it fits perfectly together. and for those of you who wanted the mp3 you can download it here:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FB378CUS

if that doesnt work just go here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9lqfVoZilQ
and then go to the right box and the link is there. hope that helps.
OTHluver
OTHluver
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 179
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:54 pm

Honestly I didnt think much about it when I clicked play.. than after a few seconds I was like Big Bang and Son DamBi UCC video got netizens talking 592595

If I didnt hear the originals, I would have almost thought this was an original song/mv!
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by iinda Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:52 pm

WOW!!!...love it...that person or ppl that did this remix is a genious....i want to download it...lol...they both should perform together tho...
iinda
iinda
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:32 pm

eh. the mixing is ok.i liked both songs by themselves so this shouldn't be so bad. =P

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
Big Bang and Son DamBi UCC video got netizens talking Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Big Bang and Son DamBi UCC video got netizens talking Right_bar_bleue

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:43 pm

wow, awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i LOVE it !!!!
such great idea!!

Spoiler:
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by sing_lalala Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:23 am

Woah. Just woah XD I just ripped the audio out ._.
sing_lalala
sing_lalala
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 137
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Teeenarh Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:45 am

i`m addicted to this remix now !
Teeenarh
Teeenarh
SYP Graphics Artist
SYP Graphics Artist

Number of posts : 431
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down