ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TVXQ to release new photo book + DVD

+14
dongbin7
Peony
slackerkain
flowerx
Ikaru
sing_lalala
xmizzzy
ayane000
Yumii
Cutie
Michelle
toocutedoggy
tealfirestar07
Tangera
18 posters

Go down

TVXQ to release new photo book + DVD Empty TVXQ to release new photo book + DVD

Post by Tangera Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:33 pm

I think many of you would have known about this by now...

TVXQ to release new photo book + DVD 12129810

TVXQ will release a photo album this year, and they have gone to "the magnificent Grand Canyon and the vast desert region of Western background" for filming! The photo album/ photobook will showcase TVXQ's charm in
a variety of styles. Besides the photo album, there will also be a sketch (making film of some sort) and member (relay) interviews recorded as a DVD and released together with the photo album /photo book

TVXQ to release new photo book + DVD Ebafb8eab5aded998debb3bgr6.th

TVXQ to release new photo book + DVD Ebafb8eab5aded998debb3bzf5.th

Prices and sales details have not been finalized, but will be released once the relevant information has been confirmed

Credits: DNBN
Translations: Tangera (with the help of Google translator) :P

Last edited by Tangera on Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
TVXQ to release new photo book + DVD Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TVXQ to release new photo book + DVD Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

TVXQ to release new photo book + DVD Empty Re: TVXQ to release new photo book + DVD

Post by tealfirestar07 Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:39 pm

i saw those pics on soompi. ugh, those boys look so freakin hawt.

-dies- TVXQ to release new photo book + DVD 903543 TVXQ to release new photo book + DVD 282671 TVXQ to release new photo book + DVD 998223 TVXQ to release new photo book + DVD 8506
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
TVXQ to release new photo book + DVD Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TVXQ to release new photo book + DVD Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

TVXQ to release new photo book + DVD Empty Re: TVXQ to release new photo book + DVD

Post by toocutedoggy Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:42 pm

omo, no wonder Cassi can't pin point where are they exactly ^^

they are kind in middle of no where...xD

oh great,i can see my money is flying away >
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:47 pm

i knew it! i knew they were gonna there after vegas.
the tour bus kinda gave it away. tour bus goes to vegas and vegas has tours to grand canyon!!

i am going there this summer ^^
Michelle
Michelle
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 232
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

http://shenyuepop.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:50 pm

aha.. so they werent hiding after all XD

Good thing they didnt fall of the cliff.. being so close to the edge!
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumii Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:16 pm

so they actually went to vegas.. haha.. if i were know, i would go there.. LOL
can't wait to see their pics.. ahha.. they are so hot.. ^^
Yumii
Yumii
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 223
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by ayane000 Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:35 pm

OH noess My money TVXQ to release new photo book + DVD 29232

DBSK always make me go bankrupt TVXQ to release new photo book + DVD 450250 (getting the photobook) why must I love them much <3

lol @ the first pic. Thats totally Westlife style there
ayane000
ayane000
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 230
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by xmizzzy Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:08 am

good god, why do they have to be so sexy? making me go broke xD they are worth it though *spazzz * i wonder how much the sot will be. hope it isnt too expensive.
xmizzzy
xmizzzy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 160
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by sing_lalala Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:38 am

-drools- >_< looks so kyaaaaaaaa >__________<
is there anyway to buy it without online websites T_T||
sing_lalala
sing_lalala
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 137
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikaru Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:28 am

o.o
new photobook....
and jae is hot..
XP
oo...
can't wait!!!!
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by flowerx Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:04 am

Junsu looks so freaking hot with that hair. I can't wait to see more pictures. =D

flowerx

Number of posts : 7
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by slackerkain Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:24 am

I think I've to wait quite a while before it is exported to Singapore... Always have to wait quite a while before TVXQ merchandises are exported to Singapore... it's like they've forgotten about the fans over here... Crying or Very sad
slackerkain
slackerkain
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 179
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Peony Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:11 am

ahhhh.... Changmin in the second pic.... what an amazing smile!
Peony
Peony
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 302
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by dongbin7 Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:09 am

Whoa..Grand Canyons?...my uncles went there! Anyway..they're looking good as always! ^_^ Yunho.................<3
dongbin7
dongbin7
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 527
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by rabu_xiah Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:40 am

ooh so thats what they were doing when they disapeared XD

rabu_xiah
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:41 pm

they look so good. they're like at the edge of grand canyon. can't wait to see all the pictures!!
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:08 am

I can't help but to keep looking at these pictures! TVXQ to release new photo book + DVD 592595 <<They make me go like that! lol Changmin's smile in the last picture is sexii! lol but then again, they are all sexi! hahaha. I really wanna buy this photobook now. lol They should sell some in the U.S. =]
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:29 am

DBSK @ the grand canyon = LOVE!
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down