ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Female Big Bang to debut in July + Sandara Park?

+7
concep19
yunho<33
toocutedoggy
soyboy01
dragonninja598000
rayna
tealfirestar07
11 posters

Go down

bang - Female Big Bang to debut in July + Sandara Park? Empty Female Big Bang to debut in July + Sandara Park?

Post by tealfirestar07 Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:33 pm

It was reported earlier in May that YG Entertainment will debut their very female version of Big Bang (name undecided yet) comprising of Park Bom, Gong Min Ji and CL this July which is roughly a month away. There could now be an additional member with the name of Sandara Park being added to the mix.

bang - Female Big Bang to debut in July + Sandara Park? 20080624

Since signing for YG Entertainment in August 2007, Sandara Park has been undergoing training to become an actress. She was last seen in Gummy’s MV “I’m Sorry” acting opposite Big Bang member, T.O.P and caught the attention of fans. It is now being discussed over the possibility of her being added to the initial trio although exactly how it will work out remains to be seen.

With less than a month to go, adding Sandara Park at the very last minute without any dedicated preparation sounds risky although she did gain prominence in the Philippines through talent singing competition.

cr: coolsmurf@wordpress
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
bang - Female Big Bang to debut in July + Sandara Park? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100bang - Female Big Bang to debut in July + Sandara Park? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

bang - Female Big Bang to debut in July + Sandara Park? Empty Re: Female Big Bang to debut in July + Sandara Park?

Post by rayna Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:07 pm

my

^^ them four dancing, sorry its so blurry but it was posted in ShenYuePop
before.

Sandy will probably make a break for the kpop industry in singing, then she
can probably do acting later. that's just

Last edited by rayna on Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : video posting problems! i keep forgetting! sorry!)
rayna
rayna
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 366
Warning :
bang - Female Big Bang to debut in July + Sandara Park? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100bang - Female Big Bang to debut in July + Sandara Park? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

bang - Female Big Bang to debut in July + Sandara Park? Empty Re: Female Big Bang to debut in July + Sandara Park?

Post by dragonninja598000 Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:08 pm

rawr. hmm well. i hope they can live up to the name that's been branded on them. =P

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
bang - Female Big Bang to debut in July + Sandara Park? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100bang - Female Big Bang to debut in July + Sandara Park? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:18 pm

^ Thanks for finding the video rayna...I have to agree with dragonninja...but I'll still look forward to them Very Happy
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:22 pm

Sandara Park has been undergoing training to become an actress
^ can she sing well? , she is trainning to become an actress , not singer~

well, hope thy'll come up will a "GOOD" name!!
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by yunho<33 Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:52 pm

^not the last time i heard her. listen to her 'ang ganda ko'(im pretty) song... and be the judge.

yunho<33
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 191
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by rayna Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:10 pm

Sandara singing in the Philippines >__< lolz it was so addictive~

^^ this one when she first came from SCQ
rayna
rayna
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 366
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by concep19 Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:37 pm

I love her dancing abilities.. But I hope that she will make it big n the Korean Entertainment Industry... And I also hope that she will stay as a down to earth person and she will respect her seniors well... Just like when she was in the Philippines. :)
concep19
concep19
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 69
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-26

http://www.aoiran.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumii Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:29 pm

hope they will succeed.. ^^
looking forward to their debut.. :]
Yumii
Yumii
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 223
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by mzpinay x3 Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:28 pm

I can't wait to see what happens when they debut. Hope they're good.
Hmm, I wonder if Sandara would be good with the group.
Here's another one of 'addicting' song from the Philippines lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yis7U8zF_jU&feature=related
mzpinay x3
mzpinay x3

Number of posts : 7
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://www.us.cyworld.com/MzPinayx3

Back to top Go down

Post by chereng Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:12 am

i can't really picture her [sandara] singing R&B songs, because i'm so use to her singing those bubble gum pop songs. but then again shes older now,and from watching her dance, with the other three... it shows that she improved. shes not doing those "cutesy" moves anymore. since she improved in her dancing i hope shes good in her singing as well, hopefully her voice has a soulful sound because thats what r&B is about.
chereng
chereng
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 83
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by xjjjLOVE Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:21 am

wish good luck with this group
though I must say I will always be a dedicated WonderBang fan ^^
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down