ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lee Da Hae to partner Song Seung Hun in East of Eden

3 posters

Go down

Lee Da Hae to partner Song Seung Hun in East of Eden Empty Lee Da Hae to partner Song Seung Hun in East of Eden

Post by Tangera Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:25 pm

Lee Da Ha has been confirmed as the female lead of MBC “East of Eden” drama.

Lee Da Hae to partner Song Seung Hun in East of Eden 1182821536863_1

“East of Eden” is a big budget drama with 250 million invested in the production and talks about two brothers (Song Seung Hun and Yeon Jeong Hoon) whose fates are crossed the very day they were born in the same hospital and revenge. Lee Da Hae plays Hye Rin, an ambitious heir to a newspaper agency who is caught in a love triangle between the two brothers.

Chorobaem Media expressed, “We had considered many actresses for the role but screenwriter Na Yeon Sook who has 10 years of script writing experience decided on Lee Da Hae for the role after careful thought.”

Filming for the childhood part of the drama has begun although the female role which is a crucial part of the story has only just been decided. The drama will be shown in August after the conclusion of “When It’s At Night”.

Source: coolsmurf
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
Lee Da Hae to partner Song Seung Hun in East of Eden Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lee Da Hae to partner Song Seung Hun in East of Eden Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Lee Da Hae to partner Song Seung Hun in East of Eden Empty Re: Lee Da Hae to partner Song Seung Hun in East of Eden

Post by toocutedoggy Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:42 pm

she is back, i haven't watch the "robber" show but she's pretty awesome in My girl ^^
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :
Lee Da Hae to partner Song Seung Hun in East of Eden Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lee Da Hae to partner Song Seung Hun in East of Eden Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Lee Da Hae to partner Song Seung Hun in East of Eden Empty Re: Lee Da Hae to partner Song Seung Hun in East of Eden

Post by Cutie Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:49 pm

^I watched her in Robber, and I think it was better acting than My Girl~

I thought Jun Ryu Won was going to be the lead.... or 'am I thinking of another drama -_-"
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down