ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Interview] R-eaL wants to be like Arashi

+4
xmizzzy
iluffsushi
toocutedoggy
soyboy01
8 posters

Go down

[Interview] R-eaL wants to be like Arashi Empty [Interview] R-eaL wants to be like Arashi

Post by soyboy01 Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:38 pm

[Interview] R-eaL wants to be like Arashi Real_o10

R-eaL appeared on Japanese variety programs from May 29 - June 2. Even though they have not debuted yet, fans recognized their faces and looked for them.

R-eaL appeared on a variety program and was challenged to ride the FujiQ Highland, a roller coaster with a record in the Guinness Book of Records. This is an interview before they rode this:

#What does 'R-eaL' mean?
Yoon: It is just what it is: the truth. As the 'genuine kpop', we want to show our 'R-eaL' self.
Jinwoong: We'll make sure that peope will look at us and will be happy and laugh.

# When was the group formed?
R-eaL was formed 2 years ago. Jinwoong was chosen through an audition while the other members got casted through a casting director. Chang Hyun was recommended by Yoon, who was the younger brother of a friend.
Chang Hyun: I always had an interest in this (music/dance) area. I had a very shy personality and I wasn't the kind of person to take an audition but because Yoon recommended me, I was able to join R-eaL.

#What have you prepared since now?
We prepared a lot in the areas of dance, music, and acting. We also prepared a lot of individual and team expressions. In particuar Insung is well prepared to participate in show programs. Chang Hyun and other members are are also interested in action. They are currently looking at some projects and many projects are coming in.

#Any plans of promotional activities abroad?
We are planning on promoting in Japan. Our company (Sponge Entertainment) plans to promote us for 6 months in Korea before crossing over to Japan next year. A Japanese composer wrote our title song "Make L.O.V.E." Perhaps because of this, the song has a J-POP feel. It's a song that shows our style best.

# Do you speak Japanese well?
Jinwoong speaks the best because he was born in Japan.
Jin Woong: I'm not fluent but I can mix body language to communicate.

# What sets apart R-eaL from the typical idol group?
Chang Hyun: What makes us different from the typical idol group is that our music has a J-POP feel to it. It's a different feel to other Korean idol groups.
Jinwoong: Although we haven't debuted yet, we have a lot of fans in the Phillipines, Thailand, and Japan. We have respective fan blogs and fan clubs. We gained fans since out trainee days. Our performances were also re-televised. Lotte World, YTN have rerun our performances 7 times. Although other groups give off a mysterious vibe, our group will be like a close friend. R-eaL us undoubtedly a group just for our fans. We are a group that has the feeling of H.O.T.'s "Shabang Shabang" feel, making it easy for fans to get to know us.

#Are there any members with a multi-faceted experience?
Sang and Inseok were 'ulzzangs'. Yoon modeled for magazines in highschool, enjoying the opportunity to stand on stage. Jinwoong is a 2006 graduate of Yonsei University (a very prestigious university in Korea) in architectural engineering. Jinwoong also participated in a theatre troupe. He was also 4th in his entire highschool.

#Is there a group that is a role model?
In Japan there idol groups such as Janice, Arashi and Nooze. We want to be like Arashi, to get closer to our fans through acting and variety shows.

# Can you introduce your new album?
There will most likely be 4 songs in the the fashion of a mini-album. We are confident enough to show off our dance and music skills anywhere. Director Hong Jong Ho is in charge of our music video. We will start promoting on June 10. The album will be released at the end of June. The show that we are shooting right now will probably be shown on Mnet around the middle of June. The dance to our title song is addictive. Fans have already coined it the "traffic control dance". We are improving after our preview showcase. In October, we will release our singe album, by next year our first full album while starting activities in Japan at the same time. The title of the mini-album that will be released in June is "We are R-eaL".

# What are you're feelings after appearing on Shintaro's "Infinity Challenge" radio program?
It was our first time on air. We made some mistakes and don't remember what we said because everything was happening so quickly. It was fun and made us think that we should work harder next time. It was also an emotional moment because it was the first time we revealed our title song.

Check out R-eaL members, Yoon and CH&J, dancing:
Credits: R-eal Host (r-ealhost.co.nr)
Uploaded by Lollo-chan
Youtube credit: RealCrazy6

Source: Osen
Credit: soyboy

Last edited by soyboy01 on Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
[Interview] R-eaL wants to be like Arashi Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Interview] R-eaL wants to be like Arashi Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

[Interview] R-eaL wants to be like Arashi Empty Re: [Interview] R-eaL wants to be like Arashi

Post by toocutedoggy Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:45 pm

wow, they want to be like Arashi 0.0 - that is a LONG way!!! since all of them are Korean except one is Korean but born in Japan

and they haven't debut yet and they are taking a BIG step! ....wow~ ^^
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :
[Interview] R-eaL wants to be like Arashi Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Interview] R-eaL wants to be like Arashi Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

[Interview] R-eaL wants to be like Arashi Empty Re: [Interview] R-eaL wants to be like Arashi

Post by iluffsushi Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:26 pm

Wooooow
they haven't even debuted yet!!
Good luck to them because Arashi really is a long way.....
iluffsushi
iluffsushi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 89
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by xmizzzy Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:52 pm

arashi? i was expecting something like DBSK or Shinhwa but thats also great. awh come on only 6 months in korea ? lol. anywho, best of luck to them(:
xmizzzy
xmizzzy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 160
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:20 pm

hold on hold on. Cutie is waay confused!

So, what seperates them from the rest is that: "We have a J-pop feel" + theyre only going to be promoting in Korea for 6 months before heading to Japan?

Why dont they just debut in Japan? I seem to be missing the point of why they are debuting in Korea [Interview] R-eaL wants to be like Arashi 671754 [Interview] R-eaL wants to be like Arashi 364153
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by aznsaranghae Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:44 pm

Like Arashi, that is a long way, bu Arashi is so cool. Anyways, it's nice getting to know them through this interview in a way. Anyways, thanx for sharing.
aznsaranghae
aznsaranghae
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 701
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://www.myspace.com/miss_vicky

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:49 am

Arashi is such a famous band so they'll have to work really hard before they can become like Arashi. So they are a Korean band who plans to go to Japan barely a year after they debut? So they don't want to deepen their roots in Korea? Wow.. Never heard of this before..
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by dongbin7 Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:38 am

Wow..its kinda surprising...Arashi? Indeed they will have to work really hard but I believe that they could do it ^_^I'm looking forward to them since they are setting themselves different from other Korean boybands..haha when I read H.O.T's Shabang Shabang thingy I was like "*sigh* H.O.T..." lol..:)
dongbin7
dongbin7
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 527
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down