ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

J-Walk Kim Jae Duk enlists on June 4

2 posters

Go down

J-Walk Kim Jae Duk enlists on June 4 Empty J-Walk Kim Jae Duk enlists on June 4

Post by tealfirestar07 Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:05 pm

J-Walk Kim Jae Duk enlists on June 4 Seo-in11

Sechskies former member and J-walk member Kim Jae Duk (29) is enlisting in the compulsory military service on the afternoon of June 4 at the Nonsan military training center. After 5 weeks of training in the said center, Kim is to fulfill his compulsory military service in active military duty.

In a phone interview today by Mydaily with J-Walk’s agency, JS Entertainment, it revealed that Kim Jae Duk’s decision to fulfill his compulsory military service was a sudden one. In fact, it came as a shock to the agency because J-Walk is to release its 3rd album and new music video this month.

Source: Mydaily

cr: krnloop
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
J-Walk Kim Jae Duk enlists on June 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100J-Walk Kim Jae Duk enlists on June 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

J-Walk Kim Jae Duk enlists on June 4 Empty Re: J-Walk Kim Jae Duk enlists on June 4

Post by Cutie Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:22 pm

I wonder if he's popular.....? Heheh, I dont know.

See you in 2 years, J-walk!!

J-walk... what a funny name. Here in the U.S, jay walking is like sort of illegal and stuff... so when I here that name, I just think of a pedestrian jaw-walking >.<
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :
J-Walk Kim Jae Duk enlists on June 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100J-Walk Kim Jae Duk enlists on June 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down