ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Bang's Tae Yang receives praise from Shaun Evaristo, Omarion's choreographer

+6
raccoonduck
strawberrybj
chinnoiserie.dee
chereng
sookyung
soyboy01
10 posters

Go down

bang - Big Bang's Tae Yang receives praise from Shaun Evaristo, Omarion's choreographer Empty Big Bang's Tae Yang receives praise from Shaun Evaristo, Omarion's choreographer

Post by soyboy01 Wed May 28, 2008 11:20 pm

bang - Big Bang's Tae Yang receives praise from Shaun Evaristo, Omarion's choreographer Taeyan10

Popstar Omarion's dance choreographer, Shaun Evaristo, showered praises on Big Bang's Tae Yang.

Evaristo was in charge of the dance choreography for the MVs of "Look at only Me" and "Prayer", the title songs on Big Bang Tae Yang's first solo album "HOT." He wrote on his myspace that the choreography in the MV for "Look at Only Me" in particular was good, saying "this one is absolutely my favorite one i've done so far." Working with Tae yang was "a lot of fun, and tae yang is super talented."

YG Entertainment said that "Look at Only Me" tried to display a new style of dance that has never before been seen in Korea, expressing the music very well. YG added, "If you don't understand the lyrics it's hard for even professional dancers to express the song. Tae Yang not only mastered the song, but also the dance and will definitely become a sensation in the Korean gayo."

Evaristo added that he's "super excited" about the MV for 'Prayer' because it "totally came out how i saw it in my head." Tae Yang's "Prayer" MV is captivating fans and common audiences alike for his powerful, masculine dance moves.

Last, but not least, Evaristo said, "can't wait to work with him again in the future...can't wait to show my family these vids."

(Funny coincidence - it seems like Evaristo also worked with NLT on their MV "She said, I said". What d'ya know? No one copied anyone...it's all globalization to blame for coincidences - all that means is Korea is up to date.)

Check out Evaristo's myspace HERE (He's a great dancer himself and has a smoking hot resume)>>>>http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=9952463&blogID=384979712

Here is the actual excerpt from Evaristo's blog (sorry this is a post made in April...I don't know where the post is that the Korean media is quoting):

Friday, April 25, 2008

working with big bang...
Current mood: Very Happy blessed
Category: Life

BIG BANG....what more can i say. an eclectic boy band comprised of 3 singers and 2 rappers. signed to YG family and holdin it down for korea. these guys are probably one of the hardest workers i've seen, makes me wanna step my game up.lol constantly on the go, doing TV, concerts, photo shoots, music vids, you name it and they're doing it. crazy man. they all have a lot of talent too, all working for the same goal to make music and be successful. i admire their work ethic and i hope for the best with these guys.

working with them has been a great experience, and rehearsals have been fun. definitely not over yet, but a good portion of my stay is done and i've done as much as possible with their schedule and in the time i've had with them so far. though we have a bit of a language barrier i still am able to relate to them in other ways. and thru the little time we've had, small inside jokes come in and out of conversation. they're funny guys that like messing around and laughing but still know they gotta work.

i've been doing little side movements with "VI" and "Sol," both always interested in new moves to learn and use. and its pretty cool teaching artists that are hungry to learn. moments like that make me happy. i noticed "delight" is very observant and watches with intention. i personally think he's the type of person to watch and try it later not knowing he's trying. lol which is dope! "Top" is probably one of the hardest working guys in the crew, still working on things outside of whatever is happening, and i like the dudes delivery in his flow. its fresh! "GD" is a really talented guy, i found that he can pretty much do everything, lol rap, sing, write music, im sure he prob can produce too. a lot of talent in the Yg family.....i wonder if these guys will ever take a break, but i guess their goal is still ahead of them and theres no stopping till they've reached it.

i myself have learned a whole lot in korea and have had lots of fun. i do miss home but i know im here for a reason. it isn't over yet, and im definitely excited for the next thing im working on for them....can't wait to start, i just wish i was here long enough to see it thru. anyway, ima keep doing my thing no matter what peeps think and ima have fun doing it. much love to the fellas....thanks for getting ur songs stuck in my head.lol...."uhh i don't know man!!!"

-shaun

Source: Newsen, Shaun's myspace
Credit: soyboy

Last edited by soyboy01 on Thu May 29, 2008 10:55 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : fixing url :))
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
bang - Big Bang's Tae Yang receives praise from Shaun Evaristo, Omarion's choreographer Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100bang - Big Bang's Tae Yang receives praise from Shaun Evaristo, Omarion's choreographer Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

bang - Big Bang's Tae Yang receives praise from Shaun Evaristo, Omarion's choreographer Empty Re: Big Bang's Tae Yang receives praise from Shaun Evaristo, Omarion's choreographer

Post by sookyung Thu May 29, 2008 12:23 am

lol.. love reading shaun's blog post.. ^^ haha makes me happy too ^^
sookyung
sookyung
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 21
Warning :
bang - Big Bang's Tae Yang receives praise from Shaun Evaristo, Omarion's choreographer Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100bang - Big Bang's Tae Yang receives praise from Shaun Evaristo, Omarion's choreographer Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-27

http://www.sookyung.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

bang - Big Bang's Tae Yang receives praise from Shaun Evaristo, Omarion's choreographer Empty Re: Big Bang's Tae Yang receives praise from Shaun Evaristo, Omarion's choreographer

Post by chereng Thu May 29, 2008 12:42 am

omg shauns my fave choreographer, yup hes the dude i was talking about that choreographed one of NLTs video. wow i didn't even know that he choreographed for omarion too, but im happy that shauns going out there
chereng
chereng
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 83
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by chinnoiserie.dee Thu May 29, 2008 1:33 am

ahhh.....so now i know why his dance moves in 'prayer' mv is a bit similar to O's dance genres... bang - Big Bang's Tae Yang receives praise from Shaun Evaristo, Omarion's choreographer 387966
chinnoiserie.dee
chinnoiserie.dee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 276
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Thu May 29, 2008 7:01 am

^
O_O why O? are u talking about dbsk's O? <-- dun u think this is weird? bang - Big Bang's Tae Yang receives praise from Shaun Evaristo, Omarion's choreographer 364153

oh...taeyang..*gasp* sexy back... =..=
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by raccoonduck Thu May 29, 2008 7:45 am

O = Omarion, I think. XD

raccoonduck

Number of posts : 5
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Thu May 29, 2008 10:32 pm

yeah omarion's first album was called "O" so yah. but that' cool he's a good choreographer. hopefully taeyang will put out more singles so we can see some more awesome dancing.

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
bang - Big Bang's Tae Yang receives praise from Shaun Evaristo, Omarion's choreographer Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100bang - Big Bang's Tae Yang receives praise from Shaun Evaristo, Omarion's choreographer Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by stary06 Fri May 30, 2008 3:47 am

i saw his music videos!!
They're really good!!!
I really like his songs and his dance moves!!
super cool~ Very Happy

stary06
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 166
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Fri May 30, 2008 5:10 am

dragonninja598000 wrote:yeah omarion's first album was called "O" so yah. but that' cool he's a good choreographer. hopefully taeyang will put out more singles so we can see some more awesome dancing.
i'm afraid he won't coz YG has announce that they're only gonna promote 2 songs from the album due to the packed schedule..he needs to join Big Bang to promote their mini album in Japan soon...
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MexiMami0892 Fri May 30, 2008 6:49 pm

yayyy!!! go taeyang you sexy beast!!
but on youtube a lot of people posted taeyangs videos and i read some of the comments and i read one and im not sure exactly what it said but it was like he's a total wannabe omarion er something just look at the way he dances
and well duhhhhhhh if they have the same choreographers of course! they're going to dance alike!
MexiMami0892
MexiMami0892
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 214
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Fri May 30, 2008 8:00 pm

aw, I havent seen the mv yet, but I really should now~

...look at those veins....O.O
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down