ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shin Ae not coming back to We Got Married?

+4
toocutedoggy
timptimp
aznsaranghae
tealfirestar07
8 posters

Go down

Shin Ae not coming back to We Got Married? Empty Shin Ae not coming back to We Got Married?

Post by tealfirestar07 Sun May 25, 2008 4:08 pm

News was mooted earlier about Alex and Shin Ae coming back on 8th June. Well, that has been temporarily shelved now. Although Alex has said that he is available to come back following the completion of his album production, it appears that it’s Shin Ae now who has problems returning.

Shin Ae expressed that she really enjoyed being on ”We Got Married”. She gave her thoughts on their much talked about romantic pairing.

Shin Ae not coming back to We Got Married? 20080528

"This program has been the only one that has managed to get me really emotional with regards to my feelings. Although I have left the program, but viewers have been constantly asking for my return, so there’s a possibility of me coming back. "

Shin Ae’s management has stated that it would be difficult now as she is focusing on her acting career and anything else including “We Got Married” is of lesser priority unless it can fit it with her schedule. She has apparently been casted for an unnamed drama scheduled for the latter part of 2008. Besides that, she has also received movie and CF offers adding to the difficulty.

Alex wants to redeem himself following that rather tearful “termination” while Shin Ae is probably hurting from the fact that she was the last one to know about his departure. But will Alex get the chance you wonder? It looks like Shin Ae aren’t bearing any grudges judging from her words above.

Shin Ae not coming back to We Got Married? 20080529

Nevertheless, the three parties are still involved in negotiations and we should keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best if you love the couple. But whatever decision is made in the end, we can do nothing really but just accept it and move along. The haters would probably be jumping in joy at this.

cr: coolsmurf@wordpress
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
Shin Ae not coming back to We Got Married? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shin Ae not coming back to We Got Married? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Shin Ae not coming back to We Got Married? Empty Re: Shin Ae not coming back to We Got Married?

Post by aznsaranghae Sun May 25, 2008 4:57 pm

Aww... too bad. I don't know much about that show, but it seems fun. I wonder what movie she is going to be in. Anyways, thanx for sharing.
aznsaranghae
aznsaranghae
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 701
Warning :
Shin Ae not coming back to We Got Married? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shin Ae not coming back to We Got Married? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://www.myspace.com/miss_vicky

Back to top Go down

Shin Ae not coming back to We Got Married? Empty Re: Shin Ae not coming back to We Got Married?

Post by timptimp Sun May 25, 2008 5:38 pm

is she an actor??
timptimp
timptimp
BANNED!
BANNED!

Number of posts : 75
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Sun May 25, 2008 6:44 pm

no~ ... then i wun get to see them together..... poor Alex = lonely...keke
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by ShenYue! Sun May 25, 2008 8:31 pm

why they are making it to difficult?
makes me think .. of there is really something in that show that they are avoiding!
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Mon May 26, 2008 2:21 am

@aznsaranghae: oooh! If you have the time, you should watch We Got Married!! It's full of sweetness and some parts are really funny. XP
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by so-fly Mon May 26, 2008 5:04 am

aww too bad cuz this pairing is a romantic one! love seeing alex and shin ae together in the show. i hope shin ae will change her mind and make a return for the show ^^
so-fly
so-fly
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 19
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by stary06 Fri May 30, 2008 4:07 am

i really hope they come back..
they're the romantic couple..
no one can take their spot!

stary06
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 166
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down