ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MBC Drama 'Coffee Prince' to Compete at Monte Carlo TV Fest.

+3
miny
Cutie
Tangera
7 posters

Go down

MBC Drama 'Coffee Prince' to Compete at Monte Carlo TV Fest. Empty MBC Drama 'Coffee Prince' to Compete at Monte Carlo TV Fest.

Post by Tangera Fri May 23, 2008 10:54 pm

MBC Drama 'Coffee Prince' to Compete at Monte Carlo TV Fest. 080519_ent_2

The KBS drama series 'Hanseongbyeolgok' and MBC drama series 'Coffee Prince' will compete at the 48th annual Monte Carlo TV Festival.

According to KBS and MBC, 'The Ball Shot by a Dwarf' will compete in the TV film category while 'Hanseongbyeolgok' will compete in the TV mini-series category.

Meanwhile, the MBS TV drama series 'Coffee Prince' and the "Hankook Tire Mystery" episode of 'Sisa Magazine 2580' will compete in the TV series (comedy) category and the news documentary category, respectively.

The Monte Carlo TV Festival will be held in Monte Carlo, Monaco, from June 8 to June 12.

Source: KBS Global
========================================================
Congratulations to the cast and crew of Coffee Prince!! Very Happy I hope they manage to win some awards...
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
MBC Drama 'Coffee Prince' to Compete at Monte Carlo TV Fest. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100MBC Drama 'Coffee Prince' to Compete at Monte Carlo TV Fest. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

MBC Drama 'Coffee Prince' to Compete at Monte Carlo TV Fest. Empty Re: MBC Drama 'Coffee Prince' to Compete at Monte Carlo TV Fest.

Post by Cutie Sat May 24, 2008 1:52 am

Hope Coffee Prince does well~ such a fun drama ^^
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :
MBC Drama 'Coffee Prince' to Compete at Monte Carlo TV Fest. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100MBC Drama 'Coffee Prince' to Compete at Monte Carlo TV Fest. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

MBC Drama 'Coffee Prince' to Compete at Monte Carlo TV Fest. Empty Re: MBC Drama 'Coffee Prince' to Compete at Monte Carlo TV Fest.

Post by miny Sun May 25, 2008 6:30 am

ok WOW O___O
i loved this drama A LOT!
my absolute favorite :3

i hope it wins, yay! : D
miny
miny
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 27
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Sun May 25, 2008 6:41 am

i watched up until episode 10 i think it was, and I wasnt THAT interested, so I have a few more episodes that are on DVDs. Ive seen better stuff by both companies. :p

Good luck anyhow
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by kalimero Thu May 29, 2008 12:44 pm

I love this drama!!! Hope they win!!!

kalimero

Number of posts : 7
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:21 pm

I hope 'Coffee Prince' does well. This is one of my FAVORITE dramas. =]
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikaru Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:42 am

Oh yay!
hope they win!!
it's nice and sweet and funny!!
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down