ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHINee makes Noonas' hearts flutter ~~ new MV!

+15
noonoo_shoo
diana93
smile
yunho<33
love sungmin
tealfirestar07
Cutie
aznsaranghae
hoichu
toocutedoggy
Tangera
CLY
faith
misskakashi
soyboy01
19 posters

Go down

shinee - SHINee makes Noonas' hearts flutter ~~ new MV! Empty SHINee makes Noonas' hearts flutter ~~ new MV!

Post by soyboy01 Thu May 22, 2008 1:44 am

shinee - SHINee makes Noonas' hearts flutter ~~ new MV! Shinee12

Shinee, a new boy band by SM, came out with their debut MV for their title song "Noona is so Pretty (Replay)". This song has a contemporary R&B beat, produced by the same producer of All 4 One. The MV features Victoria Song as the "Noona". Shinee definitely shows a new style of dance and music. Aren't they just adorable?

Check out their new MV "Noona is so Pretty (Replay)"

Background INFO about SHINee members:

ONEW | 온유 | 温流 (WenLiu) !LEADER!
Birthday: 1989.12.14 (18 years old)
Height : 177 cm
Interest/Speciality : Singing ,Piano

JONGHYUN | 종현 | 钟铉 (ZhongXuan)
Birthday: 1990.04.08 (18 years old)
Height : 173cm
Interest/Speciality: watching movies, singing, song writing and speaks Chinese
Trivia: Was featured in Zhang LiYin's first album

TAEMIN | 태민 | 泰民 (TaiMin)
Birthday: 1993.07.18 (14 years old)
Height : 175 cm
Interest/Speciality: POPPIN dance, listening to music, piano, Speaks Chinese

MINHO | 민호 | 珉豪 (MinHao)*
Birthday: 1991.12.09 (16 years old)
Height : 181cm
Interest/Speciality : Football, Basketball, Acting, Speaks English & Chinese

KEY
Birthday: 1991.09.23 (16 years old)
Height : 177 cm
Interest/Speciality: Rap, Dance, Snowboarding, Speaks English & Chinese

Source: Newsen
Credit: soyboy

Last edited by soyboy01 on Thu May 22, 2008 9:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
shinee - SHINee makes Noonas' hearts flutter ~~ new MV! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100shinee - SHINee makes Noonas' hearts flutter ~~ new MV! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

shinee - SHINee makes Noonas' hearts flutter ~~ new MV! Empty Re: SHINee makes Noonas' hearts flutter ~~ new MV!

Post by misskakashi Thu May 22, 2008 4:31 am

aghh ive been waiting for this!!
i like it has a very catchy beat (:

misskakashi

Number of posts : 1
Warning :
shinee - SHINee makes Noonas' hearts flutter ~~ new MV! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100shinee - SHINee makes Noonas' hearts flutter ~~ new MV! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

shinee - SHINee makes Noonas' hearts flutter ~~ new MV! Empty Re: SHINee makes Noonas' hearts flutter ~~ new MV!

Post by faith Thu May 22, 2008 5:26 am

Hmm.. Their dancing is not bad, if they continued on they might be even better. Their singing is actually relatively good!
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by CLY Thu May 22, 2008 9:18 am

omg shinee - SHINee makes Noonas' hearts flutter ~~ new MV! 113374 somebody please give those boys something to eat...they're frikkin thin like paper... shinee - SHINee makes Noonas' hearts flutter ~~ new MV! 610239 if they gain some and get a bit more muscular it would be so much more pleasant to look at them
their clothes would fit and look great, their dance would be more powerfull..
other then that..i do like their voices, i hope they will grow up and become attractive and manly. shinee - SHINee makes Noonas' hearts flutter ~~ new MV! 887561 hehehe shinee - SHINee makes Noonas' hearts flutter ~~ new MV! 56561
CLY
CLY
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 71
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-08

http://broodjehagelslag.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Thu May 22, 2008 10:16 am

I think they sound promising~ Very Happy Good luck to them!
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Thu May 22, 2008 11:38 am

not bad not bad - esp this song is our the ours (noona) ...xDxD

so who is who again?
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by hoichu Thu May 22, 2008 11:51 am

there dancing style is nice, and singing is alrigh. Still think they look feminie thou and so skinny. Why are all new boy bands goin with this skinny look now shinee - SHINee makes Noonas' hearts flutter ~~ new MV! 732319
hoichu
hoichu

Number of posts : 4
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by aznsaranghae Thu May 22, 2008 12:35 pm

Yay finally some info on them. I love the mv. I was wondering who that girl was, because she looked so familiar and it was Victoria Song. Haha, anyways, I hope they shine through in their career. Thanx for sharing. (^___^)
aznsaranghae
aznsaranghae
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 701
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://www.myspace.com/miss_vicky

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Thu May 22, 2008 1:04 pm

The song was alright, look forward to their next songs~ But they still look like twins to me with only a small difference @.@
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by tealfirestar07 Thu May 22, 2008 3:56 pm

shinee - SHINee makes Noonas' hearts flutter ~~ new MV! 56561 i like this song~
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Thu May 22, 2008 4:37 pm

so 4/5 member can speak Chinese and 2/5 member can speak English ? = well that just make life easier~
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by love sungmin Thu May 22, 2008 6:45 pm

wow..majority can speak eng and chi..

love sungmin
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 30
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by yunho<33 Thu May 22, 2008 9:21 pm

ohmmy i love this song!!
time to "REPLAY!" lol wow was that lame..
they are all so very hot i like their style, kinda reminds me of ft island (the way they dress)

yunho<33
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 191
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by smile Thu May 22, 2008 11:08 pm

hmm mixed reviews im giving this 'cuz though i like their dancing and singing, i still can't get over the fact that one of them is thirteen years old. and they seem to lack the "x factor," but perhaps with time, we'll get to see the charisma in them...
smile
smile
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 102
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Thu May 22, 2008 11:38 pm

xD, when i watch this MV i JUST reliazed Victoria Song is in here...xD.... i have been focusing on the boys...xD
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by diana93 Fri May 23, 2008 3:10 am

love them!they have this fresh and young image!l shinee - SHINee makes Noonas' hearts flutter ~~ new MV! 541627

diana93
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 31
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Fri May 23, 2008 3:55 am

Victroia Song is not real she only exists in the Music Video world, like Simone. Not really, but shes doing a lot of MVs aint she. :p

Whenever I think of their name I remember Yunhos TRICK single, Close To You. "shiny shiny shinys baaaaaaaack" I always said thats the word I would use to describe him too. Perhaps the whole group is in honour of his toothy smile?

No? yeah i didnt think so either.

I am looking forward to them performing it more, and the video reminds me of B2K if anyone remembers them. Very Happy
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Fri May 23, 2008 4:31 am

So many of them speak languages that I can speak! Wow, looks like the young 'uns in Korea are learning to speak english and chinese too. Are they all pure Koreans or are some of them Chinese?

And yes, they are too thin! It's scary how most SM artistes are stick-thin. They should learn from Jae Joong Hyung! Go work out and train their arms.. Haha!
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Fri May 23, 2008 5:40 am

^
even jaejoong is skinny..
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tealfirestar07 Fri May 23, 2008 3:31 pm

^ have you seen jaejoong lately? he got his muscles back shinee - SHINee makes Noonas' hearts flutter ~~ new MV! 95764
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by MexiMami0892 Sat May 24, 2008 2:53 pm

Jong Hyun is gorgeousssssssss<3333333
gahhh this song is my current obsession
and if you aint sure whos who i took the liberty of looking them up and writing down at which times each of them appears::

0:22-0:30 - Jong Hyun 18 yrs old<3333 ((my future husband xD))
0:31-0:39 - Ohn Yoo 18 yrs old
0:45-0:49 - Key 16 yrs old
1:25-1:27 - Min Ho 16 yrs old
1:40-1:41 - Tae Min 14 yrs old
MexiMami0892
MexiMami0892
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 214
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Sun May 25, 2008 7:08 am

they don't look that adorable to me.
love the song, though. refreshing ^^
some scenes of the MV look familiar, esp the basketball ground (don't think that's the right way to call :P) with all the fence, the stairs, the walls and the "One way" sign. kinda remind me of "We belong together" by BIGBANG (i mean those backgrounds)
sparkler
sparkler
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 145
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumii Mon May 26, 2008 5:12 pm

i like that song.. :]
i like their style and i also their dancing.. huhu...^^
Yumii
Yumii
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 223
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down