ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinee has their own famous, brandname designer

+11
xmizzzy
anne406
aznsaranghae
Cutie
Ochibi
strawberrybj
faith
iluffsushi
ShenYue!
toocutedoggy
soyboy01
15 posters

Go down

shinee - Shinee has their own famous, brandname designer Empty Shinee has their own famous, brandname designer

Post by soyboy01 Mon May 19, 2008 11:26 pm

shinee - Shinee has their own famous, brandname designer Shinee11

Famous Korean designer Ha Sung Baek has taken charge of styling for SM's new band, Shinee.

Shinee, a new band from SM that will exhibit new music, dance and trend, will get the help of famous Korean designer Ha Sung Baek to style their new fashion.

It's very rare for artists to have their own designer, especially for newbies. But Shinee will be lucky to have their own fashion designer, which is attracting the attention of many netizens.

Shinee's fashion will follow the international trend of "European Contemporary." These collection of clothes will become unique and definitive to Shinee.

One of the members, Minho, already participated in Ha Sung Baek's "Seoul Collection F/W 08-09" fashion show in March and will walk as her main model in her next fashion show in May.

Source: Newen
Credit: soyboy
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
shinee - Shinee has their own famous, brandname designer Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100shinee - Shinee has their own famous, brandname designer Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

shinee - Shinee has their own famous, brandname designer Empty Re: Shinee has their own famous, brandname designer

Post by toocutedoggy Tue May 20, 2008 12:06 am

will get the help of famous Korean designer Ha Sung Baek to style their new fashion.

^ are u sure it's help ? ...xD ...it's more like SM command him to be part of their Designer ...xD

wow the colour esp the 2nd to the right .... but other than that, the guy in orange strip shirt looks good ^^
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :
shinee - Shinee has their own famous, brandname designer Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100shinee - Shinee has their own famous, brandname designer Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

shinee - Shinee has their own famous, brandname designer Empty Re: Shinee has their own famous, brandname designer

Post by ShenYue! Tue May 20, 2008 12:54 am

wonder why SM never revealed the designer of SNSD!
I sure care to know of it!
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by iluffsushi Tue May 20, 2008 1:43 am

hmmm
i think that i only like the one at the far far right.
but only because, for some strange reason, the sweater reminds me of the old man sweaters that changminnie wears.....
xDDD
in a good way, of course.
thanks for sharing la~
iluffsushi
iluffsushi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 89
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Tue May 20, 2008 5:07 am

All their top half look nice, but only the first two from the left are nice overall. What's with the baggy pants?
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Tue May 20, 2008 6:10 am

toocutedoggy wrote:
will get the help of famous Korean designer Ha Sung Baek to style their new fashion.
^ are u sure it's help ? ...xD ...it's more like SM command him to be part of their Designer ...xD
true true..i can imagine sm with that perverted eyes scaring the designer..*do it or die* shinee - Shinee has their own famous, brandname designer 591373 jkjk

wow the colour esp the 2nd to the right .... but other than that, the guy in orange strip shirt looks good ^^
good??? did u see the aladdin's pants he's wearing?
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ochibi Tue May 20, 2008 7:21 am

Famous designer eh? shinee - Shinee has their own famous, brandname designer 262146

How come I'm not feeling it...? shinee - Shinee has their own famous, brandname designer 287414
Ochibi
Ochibi
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 621
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Tue May 20, 2008 7:51 am

dude! i've just realise that all of them got the exact same hair.. are they clones of each other?
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Tue May 20, 2008 12:04 pm

Lately artists are wearing more and more rainbow colored clothes~

Mc Mong's Circus mv lots of colors... Big Bang with lots of colors... now these guys with lots of colors.... *wooo~ dizzy*
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by aznsaranghae Tue May 20, 2008 1:39 pm

wow, another SM group. Wonder how they'll do. Anyways, the clothing isn't that bad... I just hate the pants. (^___^) Anyways, thanx for sharing.
aznsaranghae
aznsaranghae
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 701
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://www.myspace.com/miss_vicky

Back to top Go down

Post by anne406 Tue May 20, 2008 2:11 pm

erk..what is this??i kinda hate guys wearing colourful clothes..it's so not guys at all..ya and true about they having the same haircut..weird stuff nowadays in korea..and i dont really care about the outside,their talents are all that matter to me..
anne406
anne406
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 255
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by xmizzzy Tue May 20, 2008 5:01 pm

the look ike fruits xD but i care more about what their music is gonna be like then how they dress even though they all look generic.
xmizzzy
xmizzzy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 160
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by firegoddess716 Tue May 20, 2008 5:42 pm

i like all their shirts, but their pants kinda piss me off.
second to right guy, in green
i love his shoes!
firegoddess716
firegoddess716
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 479
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Tue May 20, 2008 6:15 pm

looking back at this pic: isn't the same designer as SUJU-M ? but different colour style?
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by love sungmin Tue May 20, 2008 6:48 pm

they dont really look good...thier looks are quite normal...

love sungmin
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 30
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by xjjjLOVE Tue May 20, 2008 6:53 pm

sorry but they must be sharing a designer with SNSD -__-

well in different news! I'm looking forward to them I hope they have a lot of talent XD

all the people here keep in mind guys get hotter as the mature =D
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Wed May 21, 2008 8:36 am

erm. they look quite normal in that picture...maybe their fashion sense will only be revealed later~
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down