ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinee - New SM Boyband [PREVIEW]

+10
noonoo_shoo
strawberrybj
faith
sookyung
firegoddess716
tealfirestar07
ShenYue!
toocutedoggy
BananaHugs
soyboy01
14 posters

Go down

shinee - Shinee - New SM Boyband [PREVIEW] Empty Shinee - New SM Boyband [PREVIEW]

Post by soyboy01 Mon May 19, 2008 2:27 pm

Shinee - New SM Boyband [PREVIEW]

So in the previous article, I mistook Shinee to be a 'literal band' like a rock band, i.e. FT Island. But it seems that boyband here is interchangeable with idol group. So the youngest, Taemin, is supposed to be a really good dancer. And they seem to be showing off some unique dance styles, quite different from that of DBSK or Big Bang. They will start promoting their new album on May 25 on various music programs. You can also check out their homepage here:http://shinee.iple.com/

Credit: soyboy

Last edited by soyboy01 on Mon May 19, 2008 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
shinee - Shinee - New SM Boyband [PREVIEW] Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100shinee - Shinee - New SM Boyband [PREVIEW] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

shinee - Shinee - New SM Boyband [PREVIEW] Empty Re: Shinee - New SM Boyband [PREVIEW]

Post by BananaHugs Mon May 19, 2008 3:21 pm

Ahhh, I'm not feeling their vibe.

From what I've seen, their dancing is rather mediocre. And some of them look way too feminine for their own good. And I feel too old to be fangirling over them.

But ... I'll stick around to see what else they release.
BananaHugs
BananaHugs
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 111
Warning :
shinee - Shinee - New SM Boyband [PREVIEW] Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100shinee - Shinee - New SM Boyband [PREVIEW] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://playmeagain.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

shinee - Shinee - New SM Boyband [PREVIEW] Empty Re: Shinee - New SM Boyband [PREVIEW]

Post by toocutedoggy Mon May 19, 2008 3:28 pm

hmm.. i am actually looking forward to them ^^
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by ShenYue! Mon May 19, 2008 3:29 pm

Man, i wish they were 9
then they could proudly represent recent-SM!
then we could call them as sissies as their counter parts SNSD
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tealfirestar07 Mon May 19, 2008 4:26 pm

LOL. what happened to "rock"?! this is like a sassy r&b girl song. pass~
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by firegoddess716 Mon May 19, 2008 5:22 pm

actually im looking forward to this!
hoping for a faster song..but until then im good!
firegoddess716
firegoddess716
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 479
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by sookyung Mon May 19, 2008 9:21 pm

the song is catchy..

ahahha, but their looks are O.O

i so have to agree with shenyue..
sookyung
sookyung
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 21
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-27

http://www.sookyung.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Tue May 20, 2008 5:03 am

It's really pedophile.. But I'm gonna hear their music before i judge anything. They don't sound that bad and one or two look decent. I need something to distract me from dbsk before i get too deep!
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Tue May 20, 2008 6:02 am

wow...what happen to the beauty standard of sm? i smell something wrong with sm now.. shinee - Shinee - New SM Boyband [PREVIEW] 672577
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Tue May 20, 2008 6:55 am

when i saw their video and their teaser pic they look like a mini but tall big bang.

ANd thats what it looks like their going for, R&B and Hip Hop.

I mean im 21, so i cant really see myself supporting young boys, I am no female alternative to Soshi fans.

WHY ARE THEY JUST GETTING YOUNGER
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by aznsaranghae Tue May 20, 2008 1:41 pm

Awww... the voices are good, the dancing is interesting, and the song, got me hooked. Gawd, now I'm wanting to look forward to them, anyways, thanx for sharing. (^___^)
aznsaranghae
aznsaranghae
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 701
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://www.myspace.com/miss_vicky

Back to top Go down

Post by xmizzzy Tue May 20, 2008 5:09 pm

ehhh, im not really sold yet. they look like the offsprings of big bang, dbsk, ft island, suju, and snsd all in one xD
xmizzzy
xmizzzy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 160
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by ddalgi Tue May 20, 2008 6:55 pm

I sense another Big Bang wannabe?
Eh, let's see how this goes.
ddalgi
ddalgi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 30
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Wed May 21, 2008 8:25 am

Apparently this song is called "Noona you are so pretty". XP
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Wed May 21, 2008 8:28 am

ewww... =))
today's trend...nuna love... shinee - Shinee - New SM Boyband [PREVIEW] 8146
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tealfirestar07 Wed May 21, 2008 11:02 am

you guys~

stop calling them a big bang wannabe, k?
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down