ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrity Ambassadors of Myongji University

+4
rayna
toocutedoggy
tealfirestar07
Tangera
8 posters

Go down

Celebrity Ambassadors of Myongji University Empty Celebrity Ambassadors of Myongji University

Post by Tangera Fri May 16, 2008 6:50 am

Celebrity Ambassadors of Myongji University 89438810
Celebrity Ambassadors of Myongji University 002xl811

15/5/2008 : Yunho, Junsu, Sungmin, and Yoobin (of Wonder Girls) were named Celebrity Ambassadors of their university - Myongji University - at its 60th Anniversary . Very Happy I didn’t know they all went to the same university!

Credits: Pingbook + Pretty Boy Power + Tangera

Sungmin at 60th year anniversary of Myeongji university

Credits: sHuweN79 @ YouTube

Yunho at 60th year anniversary of Myeongji university

Credits: 15ambot15 @ YouTube

Xiah Junsu at 60th year anniversary of Myeongji university

Credits: dbsgdecXXX @ YouTube

======================================
WOW!! They all look good! Very Happy Celebrity Ambassadors of Myongji University 274759 Celebrity Ambassadors of Myongji University 832213
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
Celebrity Ambassadors of Myongji University Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Celebrity Ambassadors of Myongji University Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Ambassadors of Myongji University Empty Re: Celebrity Ambassadors of Myongji University

Post by tealfirestar07 Fri May 16, 2008 3:14 pm

yunho Celebrity Ambassadors of Myongji University 274759Celebrity Ambassadors of Myongji University 274759Celebrity Ambassadors of Myongji University 274759Celebrity Ambassadors of Myongji University 274759Celebrity Ambassadors of Myongji University 274759Celebrity Ambassadors of Myongji University 274759Celebrity Ambassadors of Myongji University 274759Celebrity Ambassadors of Myongji University 274759

yoobin's so cute, love the fact that's the only girl there Celebrity Ambassadors of Myongji University 321606
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
Celebrity Ambassadors of Myongji University Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Celebrity Ambassadors of Myongji University Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Ambassadors of Myongji University Empty Re: Celebrity Ambassadors of Myongji University

Post by toocutedoggy Fri May 16, 2008 3:57 pm

what i never knew Yunho + Junsu went to this Uni~ ....
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by rayna Fri May 16, 2008 7:01 pm

i never knew they all went to the same uni

yoobin! where's yoobin??? awww~

yunho and xiah should have asked yoobin to do the tell me dance!

when xiah bent down his shirt exposed his chest!!! Celebrity Ambassadors of Myongji University 953737
rayna
rayna
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 366
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Fri May 16, 2008 9:22 pm

i'm quite surprise that korean really look up to the celebrities highly..high enough to have an ambassador!!

anyway, did they ever physically attend the classes there?
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by hariysni Sat May 17, 2008 12:56 am

rayna wrote:i never knew they all went to the same uni

when xiah bent down his shirt exposed his chest!!! Celebrity Ambassadors of Myongji University 953737

haha..that's the first thing i saw too when xiah was bending. Celebrity Ambassadors of Myongji University 95764 *having wild thoughts

so, how do they go to their classes?they are busy.
hariysni
hariysni
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 60
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Sat May 17, 2008 2:01 am

Junsu looks so good in all black! (: It's such a contrast with his white skin.
And Yunho's hair colour is quite nice!
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Sat May 17, 2008 5:32 am

they could either be non-attendance students, where they study the material and attend examinations. Or part-time students where they only study half the material and take more time doing the course.

Im just surprised that they think there is a need for a celebrity ambassador. Arent universities seriosu place for one to gain an education? :p

lol, im loving the attention a guy is getting for bending over... XD
though i must say i prefer his rear view as there is something to see.

wow, i sound like such a pervert. XD
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by tealfirestar07 Sat May 17, 2008 12:59 pm

^ well Xiah is known for his duckbutt Celebrity Ambassadors of Myongji University 95764
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down