ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wondergirls' teaser poster released for comeback!

+12
strawberrybj
iinda
MexiMami0892
Tangera
tealfirestar07
yunho<33
ShenYue!
Cutie
hZKitty
sbambit
toocutedoggy
soyboy01
16 posters

Go down

Wondergirls' teaser poster released for comeback! Empty Wondergirls' teaser poster released for comeback!

Post by soyboy01 Thu May 15, 2008 10:07 pm

Wondergirls' teaser poster released for comeback! Wonder11

After captivating Korea in 2007 with their 'Tell Me' dance, Wondergirls is making a comeback. They announced their comeback by releasing a teaser poster showing the tantalizing transformation of Wondergirls' member Ye Eun.

She took off her cute, retro concept to transform into a contemporary, cute-sexy lady, who is obviously enjoying the attention of these big, muscular football players. I didn't know Korea liked American football...I wonder if they even know what it is. Anyway, this voyeuristic image of Ye Eun wearing a leopard and hot, red stockings is supposed to attract the male gaze to her sexiness.

[Disclaimer: These are not my words; however, I am paraphrasing]

Moving on, a JYP Entertainment representative said that Wondergirls is on the last stretch of their new album and is working very hard to finish it. Additionally, posters of other members will be released consecutively until the release of their album.

Source: Newsen
Credit: soyboy
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
Wondergirls' teaser poster released for comeback! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wondergirls' teaser poster released for comeback! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Wondergirls' teaser poster released for comeback! Empty Re: Wondergirls' teaser poster released for comeback!

Post by toocutedoggy Thu May 15, 2008 10:10 pm

hmmm, sexy image ehh~ .... hopefully, they wun become "SLUTTY" ...
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :
Wondergirls' teaser poster released for comeback! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wondergirls' teaser poster released for comeback! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Wondergirls' teaser poster released for comeback! Empty Re: Wondergirls' teaser poster released for comeback!

Post by sbambit Thu May 15, 2008 10:17 pm

I'm more interested in the boys lifting her up.

sbambit
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 69
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by hZKitty Thu May 15, 2008 10:33 pm

some of those guys are really hot !!!!!!!!
hZKitty
hZKitty
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 351
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://hellozkitty.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Thu May 15, 2008 10:35 pm

Is it me or does she look alot older than her age here???

Anyways, hopefully (well... she's in college so we can excuse her) the high schoolers wont have too much sexiness.
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by ShenYue! Thu May 15, 2008 11:33 pm

what is this image supposed to mean?
Aigoo .... JYP went back to the sexy image again! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Fri May 16, 2008 12:07 am

for a second thought i thought that pic is BoA ... 0.0 ,well, except for the eye

+ it's so true for the good looking guys...keke
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Fri May 16, 2008 12:16 am

It's funny how us girls are not even paying attention to Ye Eun...the guys look hot! (I wonder where they're from...they'd be nice eye candy in dramas) Wondergirls' teaser poster released for comeback! 287414
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by yunho<33 Fri May 16, 2008 12:20 am

thats soo hot. lol. she pulls it off cause she doesnt look twelve like some other girls..

yunho<33
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 191
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by tealfirestar07 Fri May 16, 2008 12:25 am

those boys are hot Wondergirls' teaser poster released for comeback! 903543

lolol, i agree with MexiMami, that boy probably got a peep @ her goodies Wondergirls' teaser poster released for comeback! 166323

Last edited by tealfirestar07 on Fri May 16, 2008 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Fri May 16, 2008 5:39 am

haha what an interesting poster. they must have had a hard time taking the picture...
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by MexiMami0892 Fri May 16, 2008 6:04 am

my eyes went straight to the hot guys lol
but hmmm the skirt/dress is hella short
the guy all the way on the right holding the helmet probably gotta peek?
if she had a booty we could alllllllllllllll see that
MexiMami0892
MexiMami0892
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 214
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by iinda Fri May 16, 2008 3:02 pm

damn...they r like frikkin 15 to 18 yrs old...sexy sooo doesnt math them...
but damn those football player r H-2 DA-O-2 DA-T...hot!!!
iinda
iinda
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Fri May 16, 2008 9:19 pm

wow...those guys hmmmmm Wondergirls' teaser poster released for comeback! 903543
if those girls come out with sexy image and getting slutty...that's gonna be the end Wondergirls' teaser poster released for comeback! 401408
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Fri May 16, 2008 11:32 pm

it would have been a better picture if the guys weren't there. =P well...that's just my opinion.

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
Wondergirls' teaser poster released for comeback! Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Wondergirls' teaser poster released for comeback! Right_bar_bleue

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by photogeneric Sun May 18, 2008 3:52 am

that guy in the middle holding up her knee looks like he could be Sun Ye's brother.

He's hot.

She does look older. and she looks a bit like Sun Mi.
That stuff is too short. Her shorts look more like those girl's boy cut bathing suit stuff.
I hope it's like the Wonder Years album, where they weren't exactly as they were in the pictures. They looked horrible with the super curly, frizzed out hair and stuff, but their outfits and images were so much better on stage. You know what I mean?

I really don't like the sexy. )0=

photogeneric
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 125
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by dario302 Sun May 18, 2008 11:35 pm

WOW! It's hard for me to see Ye Eun like this! Shocked

I kinnda like it without her getting held up by those Football players tho! hahaha
dario302
dario302
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 6
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorothy Mon May 19, 2008 7:52 am

I wonder why they want to look sexy!!! Come on JYP Wondergirls' teaser poster released for comeback! 254249 "Think about these two girls age" they are just too young, So Hee is just too young and that girl Yun Ye right?? She is not the sexy type, she is the cute type, Yoo Bin, Sun Mi are right, but the three,they should be put up like this, Rolling Eyes

Dorothy

Number of posts : 2
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by MexiMami0892 Mon May 19, 2008 2:54 pm

Dorothy wrote:I wonder why they want to look sexy!!! Come on JYP Wondergirls' teaser poster released for comeback! 254249 "Think about these two girls age" they are just too young, So Hee is just too young and that girl Yun Ye right?? She is not the sexy type, she is the cute type, Yoo Bin, Sun Mi are right, but the three,they should be put up like this, Rolling Eyes

actually its ye eun and shes one of the older ones and sun mi is actually the same age as sohee they both graduated from middle school this year
MexiMami0892
MexiMami0892
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 214
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down