ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Bang's new MV "With You" out to heat up the summer!

+8
strawberrybj
yunho<33
Cutie
kurayzeexivy
sbambit
toocutedoggy
kiki
soyboy01
12 posters

Go down

bang - Big Bang's new MV "With You" out to heat up the summer! Empty Big Bang's new MV "With You" out to heat up the summer!

Post by soyboy01 Thu May 15, 2008 9:09 pm

bang - Big Bang's new MV "With You" out to heat up the summer! Big_ba13

BIG BANG' SUMMER '08 INTERNATIONAL SMASH SINGLE '08
released in Japan, song in English
BIG BANG- "WITH U" MV (OFFICIAL) HD

Check this out: YG Entertainment has joined the likes of Mnet and JYP Entertainment and has made their very own Youtube account.
>>>>>https://www.youtube.com/user/YGEntertainment2008

bang - Big Bang's new MV "With You" out to heat up the summer! Tae_ya10

News Update: Tae Yang will release his first mini album [HOT] on May 22. The title song "Look At Me Only" made in collaboration with Teddy from 1TYM and Kush from Stony Skunk will showcase Tae Yang's 'black vocals' and 'groove' dance moves.

[HOT] Track List
1. INTRO <HOT>
2. 기도 (feat.Teddy)
3. 나만 바라봐 (Look at me Only)
4. 죄인
5, BABY I’M SORRY
6. Make love (feat.Kush)

Source: YGEntertainment2008_youtube, http://www.ygfamily.com/
Credit: soyboy01

Last edited by soyboy01 on Thu May 15, 2008 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
bang - Big Bang's new MV "With You" out to heat up the summer! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100bang - Big Bang's new MV "With You" out to heat up the summer! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

bang - Big Bang's new MV "With You" out to heat up the summer! Empty Re: Big Bang's new MV "With You" out to heat up the summer!

Post by kiki Thu May 15, 2008 9:56 pm

I just listened to the song. Their english isn't bad since I can understand it! but the song seems alright, maybe if I listen to it a couple more times..
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :
bang - Big Bang's new MV "With You" out to heat up the summer! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100bang - Big Bang's new MV "With You" out to heat up the summer! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

bang - Big Bang's new MV "With You" out to heat up the summer! Empty Re: Big Bang's new MV "With You" out to heat up the summer!

Post by toocutedoggy Thu May 15, 2008 10:06 pm

not bad~

but i like their Korean song more!!! ^^ can't wait for their Korean Mini-album!
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by sbambit Thu May 15, 2008 10:21 pm

catchy song. lovin the suits. but not TOP's hair.

sbambit
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 69
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Thu May 15, 2008 10:45 pm

I love their shoes that light up neon green!
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by kurayzeexivy Thu May 15, 2008 11:30 pm

ohh love the song! they all look so hot! :] but not diggin TOP's hair....
kurayzeexivy
kurayzeexivy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 51
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Fri May 16, 2008 12:04 am

I'm waaaaay confused.

Okay, so the ones who are to debut in America (Bi/Se7en/Boa) who have not officially released an album are trying to get in American entertainments, etc. BUT, Big Bang released a song in Japan in FULL ENGLISH......

Gah. I dont get this bang - Big Bang's new MV "With You" out to heat up the summer! 364153
Isnt this like opposite...!? bang - Big Bang's new MV "With You" out to heat up the summer! 779378

EDIT: watched the full vid.... TOP's hair.... O.O
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Fri May 16, 2008 12:13 am

@Cutie
That's what I was thinking too...they're probably the first kpop artist to make a full English album (I might be wrong). Why don't they just debut in the U.S. when they already have an album in English? However, I don't think their English is perfect yet, but it's much better than that of Rain.

You guys seem to be enjoying using the emoticons - some better than others. They're very adorable.
bang - Big Bang's new MV "With You" out to heat up the summer! 285393
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Fri May 16, 2008 12:15 am

^ muahaha me 2, love the icon..xD

+ it's so true ehh~ ...se7en / Rain's english= bang - Big Bang's new MV "With You" out to heat up the summer! 72898 .... Big Bang is nearly perfect (just need some polished) ... bang - Big Bang's new MV "With You" out to heat up the summer! 140553
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by yunho<33 Fri May 16, 2008 12:18 am

what did daesung say at 1:12 he wants to grab her hand and WHAT?! something involving a cat?!

yunho<33
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 191
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Fri May 16, 2008 12:21 am

^I think its "I grab her hand off the seat" (?)
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Fri May 16, 2008 4:57 am

this is not really their full english album..they include one japanese song sang by taeyang..
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by T.Kay Fri May 16, 2008 5:22 am

this song is way catchyy.
but tops hair...uh yeahh..
do something about that. lol.
T.Kay
T.Kay
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 71
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Fri May 16, 2008 5:43 am

This song is catchy!!!! Very Happy Really really like it. <33 The dance is pretty cool too! :)
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by MexiMami0892 Fri May 16, 2008 6:06 am

i agree in not feelin tops hair either
but the rest of em are lookin fineeeeeeeeeee
and i really like the song espcially during the break<333
MexiMami0892
MexiMami0892
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 214
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by anne406 Fri May 16, 2008 8:19 am

nice song,nice dance and nice mv..weeee..overall,i like it..but top's hair??erk..wierd..
anne406
anne406
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 255
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Sat May 17, 2008 10:14 am

now i realise that those neon color shoes are cool...glow in the dark! i want.. bang - Big Bang's new MV "With You" out to heat up the summer! 304222
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down