ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V.O.S. is back with 'Wonderful Things'!

4 posters

Go down

V.O.S. is back with 'Wonderful Things'! Empty V.O.S. is back with 'Wonderful Things'!

Post by soyboy01 Wed May 14, 2008 11:29 am

V.O.S. is back with 'Wonderful Things'! Vos10

V.O.S. (Voice of Soul) is back with their 3rd album, "Wonderful Things." This male ballad trio has finally brought a refreshing, summer breeze into the sultry Korean music scene. Their title song, "Beautiful Life," will definitely be a top contender in the song of the year.

V.O.S. has been compared to the successful trio, SG Wannabe. But they no longer see them as rivals as V.O.S. has gained immense popularity and have proven to a very talented group of singers. Even before their 3rd album was released, V.O.S. climbed to 1st place on various music charts. V.O.S. members -Park Ji Heon, Chae Yeon Jun, Kim Kyung Rok - are happy that there is high anticipation for their music.

V.O.S. is back with 'Wonderful Things'! Vos_210

Their title song, "Beautiful Life," is a bright song that rejoices in the beautiful things in life. The amazing lyrics were written by Lee Minwoo (Shinhwa) for V.O.S.'s request of making a more uplifting song than the usual, depressing songs of lost love. The MV also features Jewelry member, Kim Eun Jung.

Check out their MV "Beautiful Life" Here:

Video credit: donkunlove (thank you!)
Source: Newsen
Credit:soyboy

Last edited by soyboy01 on Wed May 14, 2008 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
V.O.S. is back with 'Wonderful Things'! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100V.O.S. is back with 'Wonderful Things'! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

V.O.S. is back with 'Wonderful Things'! Empty Re: V.O.S. is back with 'Wonderful Things'!

Post by ShenYue! Wed May 14, 2008 1:01 pm

ooooooooooo so tabloo's hair is in now? LOL!!!
i think Kim Eun Jung is pretty ^^...

the song so much reminded me of English songs ...
it was mostly like they sang one of the songs we hear on the radio in Korean and gave it a little Korean feeling ... can't wait to find out how neitzen will like it ^^

ps. i loved their album cover it's super awesome ^^
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :
V.O.S. is back with 'Wonderful Things'! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100V.O.S. is back with 'Wonderful Things'! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

V.O.S. is back with 'Wonderful Things'! Empty Re: V.O.S. is back with 'Wonderful Things'!

Post by anne406 Wed May 14, 2008 1:31 pm

yay,they're back!!i'm so gonna find this album right now..nice song,nice lyrics(its min woo!!) and nice vocals!!and the mv is lively..ahah..that's what i think while watching the mv..gahhhhh..i just love them so much..their harmony is crazy!!go V.O.S!!
anne406
anne406
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 255
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Wed May 14, 2008 6:47 pm

hmm, the video is no longer available?

huhu - beautiful life ( hey, DBSK had a Song called that too : Random) ..lol
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Wed May 14, 2008 7:13 pm

vid is working fine
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down