ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiffany surprise appearance for KDW Comeback performance

+11
slackerkain
noonoo_shoo
soyboy01
anne406
Hannie*Saru
amylia
Tangera
tealfirestar07
faith
strawberrybj
ShenYue!
15 posters

Go down

tiffany - Tiffany surprise appearance for KDW Comeback performance Empty Tiffany surprise appearance for KDW Comeback performance

Post by ShenYue! Sat May 10, 2008 2:50 am

tiffany - Tiffany surprise appearance for KDW Comeback performance E0089811

SNSD Tiffany would be making surprise appearance for KimDongWan Comeback!

On the 9th, Kim Dongwan would make his Comeback for his 2nd album "The Secret" on Musicbank.

To fit the concept of "Secret" for his Comeback, Tiffany would be making a surprise appearance for the Comeback stage.

On the 8th, Tiffany had already seen Kim Dongwan's Comeback on MNet Countdown and cheered for this senior (선배).

The Brave Brothers, who are the ones behind Bigbang's Lies(거짓말) and Last Greetings(마지막 인사) are also the ones who created the highly addictive and strong electronic melody for "Secret".

Kim Dongwan would launch into full promotions for his "The Secret" album on SBS Inkigayo as well as a variety of activities.

Credits: Newsen + Wenfany @ Soshified
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :
tiffany - Tiffany surprise appearance for KDW Comeback performance Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100tiffany - Tiffany surprise appearance for KDW Comeback performance Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

tiffany - Tiffany surprise appearance for KDW Comeback performance Empty Re: Tiffany surprise appearance for KDW Comeback performance

Post by strawberrybj Sat May 10, 2008 2:53 am

yah...dongwan...why do u pick tiffany instead of taeyeon? i don't understand...

Last edited by strawberrybj on Sat May 10, 2008 3:10 am; edited 2 times in total
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :
tiffany - Tiffany surprise appearance for KDW Comeback performance Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100tiffany - Tiffany surprise appearance for KDW Comeback performance Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

tiffany - Tiffany surprise appearance for KDW Comeback performance Empty Re: Tiffany surprise appearance for KDW Comeback performance

Post by faith Sat May 10, 2008 3:01 am

Why is tiffany always the one appearing in this sort of things? There was the champagne thing and now she's picked to appear in a comeback..

And SNSD is going to be part of DBSK's Korea comeback. Why???
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by tealfirestar07 Sat May 10, 2008 3:07 am

^ WHAT? HOW THEY PART OF DBSK'S COMEBACK?!!!!!
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Sat May 10, 2008 3:11 am

it seems like soo man is making snsd as their main girl group now...
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Sat May 10, 2008 3:16 am

ohsheeeeeeesh. why is snsd going to be part of tvxq's comeback!!?!?! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. and tiffany. >.< yeah i think SM is focusing on promoting SNSD in Korea now...while CSJH is like left to Avex to promote in japan.
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by amylia Sat May 10, 2008 7:41 am

Well I guess LSM didn't want the same thing happen again during SES time. Remember when SES were heavily promoting themselves in Japan, FinKL took over as the number one girl group? So this way LSM can kill two birds with one stone, or in this case two countries.

amylia
BANNED!
BANNED!

Number of posts : 45
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannie*Saru Sat May 10, 2008 8:50 am

CSJH should be there for DBSK's comeback instead. Tiffany can't even sing all that well! The guy should've at least selected someone who sang well.
Hannie*Saru
Hannie*Saru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Location : Ca.T.El Land .:.The land of Red mountains, Sapphire Blue waters and Emerald Green grass.:.
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

http://hannie-rabu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by anne406 Sat May 10, 2008 9:09 am

aigoo..this girl is all over the place right now..and i dont know what to say anymore..aish..dong wan ah,why her??you could pick someone else who is better than her..she cant even smile b/c when she smiles,she looks dumb..

yay!!congrats to me for my 100th posts!!
anne406
anne406
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 255
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Sat May 10, 2008 9:59 am

THis is pretty old. Tiffany never appeared on May 9 for KBS Music Bank. You can even check on Youtube. Hmm...I don't know why she didn't.
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Sat May 10, 2008 10:28 am

instead of selling the girls with already established artists under the label, why doesnt SM just produce a female equivalent to TVXQ with looks and talent.

TVXQ doesnt need anyone for their comeback, their fans are counting the days til they come back. The right way to say it is that TVXQ is being used to increase SNSDs popularity. Which it will not do, just make TVXQ fans angrier.

I know marketing and i understand some of LSMs strategies, but now it just seems like some crazy old man playing games....

Get a hobby LSM, golf courses are full of rich crazy old corrupt men like you
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by slackerkain Sat May 10, 2008 11:25 am

I agree CSJH should be the group to appear, if needed, for DBSK's come back, but I feel that DBSK can solely have a come back performance on their own. Their popularity is higher than that of SNSD. Perhaps it's right, it's just to 'boost' the popularity of SNSD... Damn...
slackerkain
slackerkain
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 179
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Teeenarh Sat May 10, 2008 12:01 pm

i wish snsd just disband!
i agree, if any girlband i want csjh! they`re A MILLION TIMES BETTER AND MORE TALENTED THEN SNSD!
something must be wrong with LSM`s head!
Teeenarh
Teeenarh
SYP Graphics Artist
SYP Graphics Artist

Number of posts : 431
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Sat May 10, 2008 2:23 pm

tealfirestar07 wrote:^ WHAT? HOW THEY PART OF DBSK'S COMEBACK?!!!!!

^ well b/c they have stop their group "singing" activity ... ^^

there is going to be a SM trio comeback this year w/ DBSK, SNSD + SUJU~
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by rayna Sat May 10, 2008 4:59 pm

how lame! SM can't think of any other ways to promote the girls!! argh!

i agree that CSJH is stuck to promote in japan and Boa too!!! argh!
rayna
rayna
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 366
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by love sungmin Sun May 11, 2008 12:01 am

i'm hating her more and more everyday...and now there 's a new group...

love sungmin
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 30
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down