ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonder Girls to spread Tell Me mania to Thailand

+2
toocutedoggy
tealfirestar07
6 posters

Go down

Wonder Girls to spread Tell Me mania to Thailand Empty Wonder Girls to spread Tell Me mania to Thailand

Post by tealfirestar07 Fri May 09, 2008 11:41 pm

Wonder Girls to spread Tell Me mania to Thailand Zol10

The Wonder Girls will be leaving for Bangkok, Thailand this afternoon (9th May) via Incheon Airport and start their five day promotional tour. Whilst they are over there, they will be kept busy with live performances, fan meetings, etc before returning to Korea in the early hours of 13th May.

Despite the fact that the Wonder Girls had never performed in Thailand before, their popularity was not to be denied thanks to the strong sales of their single and album. Their single was released in Thailand last July and after one month, their song “Irony” shot up the MTV Thailand charts and was hugely popular with fans. “Tell Me” already occupied a top 10 position in the charts before their album release in Thailand. Two week after it was released, it took No.1.

The Wonder Girls gave their thoughts on their impending Thailand trip, “We really got a shock after seeing our fans doing the Irony and Tell Me dance because it was almost like seeing the real Wonder Girls in action”, “We hope to quickly see our overseas fans who have been waiting for us”.

This Saturday 10th May, the Wonder Girls will meet their Thai fans to let them sense the cuteness and their skills in the “Modern Nine Live Wonder Show with Wonder Girls” at Siam Paragon. The Wonderful fans should not miss this event! (Special thanks to RugbyCaps)

After ending their Thailand trip, the Wonder Girls will start officially to get themselves involved with the production of their album for their June comeback.

credits: coolsmurf@wondergirls.wordpress
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
Wonder Girls to spread Tell Me mania to Thailand Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wonder Girls to spread Tell Me mania to Thailand Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Wonder Girls to spread Tell Me mania to Thailand Empty Re: Wonder Girls to spread Tell Me mania to Thailand

Post by toocutedoggy Sat May 10, 2008 12:15 am

oh no~~ the tell me dance is back =.= ...tell me tell me da da da da tell me...

Tell me what?
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :
Wonder Girls to spread Tell Me mania to Thailand Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wonder Girls to spread Tell Me mania to Thailand Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Wonder Girls to spread Tell Me mania to Thailand Empty Re: Wonder Girls to spread Tell Me mania to Thailand

Post by dragonninja598000 Sat May 10, 2008 12:57 am

yeah....tho tell me is a good song...maybe they should promote another song....maybe promote those other two singles....

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
Wonder Girls to spread Tell Me mania to Thailand Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Wonder Girls to spread Tell Me mania to Thailand Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Sat May 10, 2008 2:50 am

yo...the tell me is getting on my nerve already...please promote other songs...tell me is good but others can be as good...are they gonna be one hit wonder with tell me?
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xjjjLOVE Sat May 10, 2008 4:01 am

so many people say that Tell Me is getting old
but honestly I'm still addicted lol ^^
it's seriously really addicting I sing it all the time now >.<~
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by aznsaranghae Sun May 11, 2008 6:21 pm

Tell Me is good at first, but then it became a craze... and now it's back in Thailand... ahaha, that is gonna stick around for awhile. But anyways, hope they promote more other songs and thanx for sharing.
aznsaranghae
aznsaranghae
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 701
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://www.myspace.com/miss_vicky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down