ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TVXQ and SNSD's fans having quarrel

+23
amylia
faith
sele_kara
Shinjitsu
dbsj
chereng
anne406
sbambit
firegoddess716
rabu_xiah
xjjjLOVE
toocutedoggy
ShenYue!
Cutie
Hannie*Saru
aznsaranghae
vungdim
strawberrybj
slackerkain
tealfirestar07
Tangera
Teeenarh
Ochibi
27 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

TVXQ and SNSD's fans having quarrel Empty TVXQ and SNSD's fans having quarrel

Post by Ochibi Tue May 06, 2008 7:00 am

TVXQ and SNSD's fans having quarrel 3510

rough trans:

TVXQ and Girls Generation's Anycall Haptic CF caused a commotion among the fans. The couples which are Max and Jessica, U-know and Tiffany, Micky and YoonA are being very close to each other and have some 'almost-kissing-scene'(=.=)in the CF.

The news said that not only TVXQ's fans are jealous of the girls, but Girls' Generations' fans complaint that the boys being "impolite" to the girls...meaning [sexual harassment]! Both idols' fans are quarreling about it now. However, the CFs are already released and SM wants the fans to be cool down.

Credit: liberty times + Miracle + akiocyn@sygdbsk + aizamiacsspf + teukiecacyxion

YES. Here comes the drama!
Ochibi
Ochibi
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 621
Warning :
TVXQ and SNSD's fans having quarrel Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TVXQ and SNSD's fans having quarrel Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

TVXQ and SNSD's fans having quarrel Empty Re: TVXQ and SNSD's fans having quarrel

Post by Teeenarh Tue May 06, 2008 7:04 am

dbsk`s fans are the ones that should be complaining not snsd`s fan >=[! hehehe!
Teeenarh
Teeenarh
SYP Graphics Artist
SYP Graphics Artist

Number of posts : 431
Warning :
TVXQ and SNSD's fans having quarrel Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TVXQ and SNSD's fans having quarrel Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-29

Back to top Go down

TVXQ and SNSD's fans having quarrel Empty Re: TVXQ and SNSD's fans having quarrel

Post by Tangera Tue May 06, 2008 7:33 am

^ Exactly. Let's watch the drama unfold! IT's time for Cassiopeia to act. Cassiopeia all the wayyy!!!
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by tealfirestar07 Tue May 06, 2008 7:37 am

CASSI, GRAB YOUR STONES, SHOW SNSD HOW PISSED YOU ARE!!

SOSHI FANS...GO JACK OFF, YOU 50-YEAR-OLD-MEN!
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by slackerkain Tue May 06, 2008 8:00 am

Shocked War of the year has begun... And who's to blame?
slackerkain
slackerkain
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 179
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Teeenarh Tue May 06, 2008 8:29 am

snsd is gonna feel the power OF CASSIOPEIA!
pfft snsd fans cant beat cassiopeia! impossible =P
Teeenarh
Teeenarh
SYP Graphics Artist
SYP Graphics Artist

Number of posts : 431
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Tue May 06, 2008 9:01 am

anycall made the biggest mistakes by pairing them up...
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by vungdim Tue May 06, 2008 9:52 am

I think LSM WANTS their fanclubs to get riled up.

vungdim
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 10
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by aznsaranghae Tue May 06, 2008 10:14 am

Wow, that's crazy. There's gonna be blood shed... I wonder who's. Haha. Anyways, thanx for sharing.
aznsaranghae
aznsaranghae
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 701
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://www.myspace.com/miss_vicky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannie*Saru Tue May 06, 2008 11:32 am

Anycall def. screwed up when they put these two groups together...

Go Cassiopeia~ Knock em dead~~
Hannie*Saru
Hannie*Saru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Location : Ca.T.El Land .:.The land of Red mountains, Sapphire Blue waters and Emerald Green grass.:.
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

http://hannie-rabu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Tue May 06, 2008 12:39 pm

boy fans cpmplaining to DBSK.. girls complaining about SNSD ><

buahaha, I'm so evil, I'm rootin' for the Cassis @.@
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by ShenYue! Tue May 06, 2008 1:10 pm

way to go cassies!!!!
TEACH THEM ALL A GOOD LESSON!
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Tue May 06, 2008 3:11 pm

aigoo~ SM loves messing with the SM artists fan, first H.O.T , then SUJU , now this =.=
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by xjjjLOVE Tue May 06, 2008 3:39 pm

SNSD fans don't stand a chance
and how are the boys "harassing" them please
ANY girl would LOVE to be touched by DBSK XD
I wish they had chosen some better girls for the part like CSJH The Grace!
SNSD already did a commercial with Super Junior -____-

Go Cassy's!
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by rabu_xiah Tue May 06, 2008 4:51 pm

WTF!!??

TVXQ?!!! SEXUAL HARRASSMENT?!!! SAY THAT TO MY FACE YOU F****** SNSD FANS!!! RAWR

THATS IT. IM GOING ON MY KOREAN BLOG AND COMPLAINING.

MAYBE IF YOUR STUPID SNSD KEPT THEIR DESPERATE LEGS CLOSED WE WOULDNT HAVE THIS PROBLEM! and also~ IF YOU SEE THE FREAKING FAN CAMS THE BOYS NEVER TOUCHED THE GIRLS

STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR YOUR WHORISH SNSD. ACCEPT THAT THEY ARE FLIRTY STUPID GIRLS...lol

wow. XD i did read the cassiopoiea responses to the haptic commercial and i loved it XD. super super duper angry like they wanted to strangle someones pretty throatXD

rabu_xiah
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by firegoddess716 Tue May 06, 2008 4:59 pm

^ lol!
wow this is getting crazy!
hahahahaha
snsd fans think they can beat cassi!
wow. they obviously dont no who they are dealing with.
ladies, lets sit back and enjoy the next world war 3.
firegoddess716
firegoddess716
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 479
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by ShenYue! Tue May 06, 2008 5:16 pm

rabu_xiah wrote:WTF!!??

TVXQ?!!! SEXUAL HARRASSMENT?!!! SAY THAT TO MY FACE YOU F****** SNSD FANS!!! RAWR

MAYBE IF YOUR STUPID SNSD KEPT THEIR DESPERATE LEGS CLOSED WE WOULDNT HAVE THIS PROBLEM! and also~ IF YOU SEE THE FREAKING FAN CAMS THE BOYS NEVER TOUCHED THE GIRLS

STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR YOUR WHORISH SNSD. ACCEPT THAT THEY ARE FLIRTY STUPID GIRLS...lol

wow. XD i did read the cassiopoiea responses to the haptic commercial and i loved it XD. super super duper angry like they wanted to strangle someones pretty throatXD

*claping for rabu_xiah*!!!
awesome .. you speak right from my heart!

Oh so Cassies are pissed!
Awesome!!! .. been waiting for this moment to arrive all my life!
Oh .. take our Anti SNSD fan arts to your Korean blog as well ^^
i want to show appreciation to our korean SNSD - anti fans counterparts! LOL
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sbambit Tue May 06, 2008 10:35 pm

aaah. i saw this coming from a mile away. i thought the commercials were cute, but considering how sensitive cassiopeia is, i'm surprised SM and Anycall actually paired them up in a romantic context. It's definitely generating a lot of buzz...which is what they wanted, but I'm not sure that it's highlighting the product being sold. i was so into the couples/pairings that i can't even remember what the phone looked like.

either way. i was not too pleased with all the touchy feely-ness. i can't wait til the entire commercial comes out...it is coming out right?

team cassiopeia!

and changmin was absolutely adorable in the commericals.

sbambit
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 69
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by anne406 Tue May 06, 2008 11:59 pm

the REAL war has just begun!!its time to grab some popcorns and wait patiently in front of ur pc,girls!!hahah..there is no such thing as sexual harassment,u moron,snsd fans!!go,cassies!!its time to show them what u got!!hahahahahahah!!make all those perverts 'rest' in the hospital!!
anne406
anne406
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 255
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by chereng Wed May 07, 2008 12:23 am

SEXUAL HARASSMENT????!?!?! WHAT? HOW? clearly you can so tell from the the CF that they wanted to be kissed, or be touched or whatever. is this a joke?? theyre [snsd fans] actually thinking that dbsk was sexually harassing them? is this there way of defending snsd because they couldn't think of anything else to help them from the dbsk's fans attack??.....LAME!!!
chereng
chereng
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 83
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by dbsj Wed May 07, 2008 12:32 am

i knew this will happen...its really a big mistake...

dbsj

Number of posts : 1
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinjitsu Wed May 07, 2008 2:38 am

ShenYue! wrote:
rabu_xiah wrote:WTF!!??

*claping for rabu_xiah*!!!
awesome .. you speak right from my heart!

Same here Very Happy

From the very start, this cf thing was an accident waiting to happen... LSM has a really sick way to promote his artists :roll:

Anyway, let's just all sit back, have nice fresh drinks and enjoy the drama. Popcorn, anyone ?

Shinjitsu

Number of posts : 9
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by sele_kara Wed May 07, 2008 4:36 am

the boy's thread and snsd's thread in soompi once closed because of this quarrling =__=^ it's really....ummm what can is say in Eng? -O-;; anyway,i was feeling bad when i saw this cf but it just a work (am i really think like this - -")
sele_kara
sele_kara
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 46
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://noozalovetvxq4ever.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Wed May 07, 2008 9:31 am

TSk. I totally knew something like that would happen. Come on people, it's just a freaking CF. I was a little mad at snsd at first, but then i realised that it's actually quite cute. Just that i still don't like the whole yunho-jaejoong and tiffany thing.
It's not like the snsd girls complained that they were touched or were forced to touch dbsk. Do you see their happy, smiley faces? Zzz..
Besides, it's just a CF.
But it'll interesting to see what actually happens in the end. I wonder if SM purposely paired dbsk with a girl band just to see the reaction of the Cassopeians and the snsd's fanboys..
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by amylia Wed May 07, 2008 1:27 pm

Shinjitsu wrote:

Same here Very Happy

From the very start, this cf thing was an accident waiting to happen... LSM has a really sick way to promote his artists :roll:

Anyway, let's just all sit back, have nice fresh drinks and enjoy the drama. Popcorn, anyone ?

Yes, please. And move a bit down the couch will you? Let the bashing war begin! The last time I have this much fun was ermm...... like eons ago! Don't you just love all the drama?

amylia
BANNED!
BANNED!

Number of posts : 45
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next